Welcome to Gaia! ::

Street Art Guild

Back to Guilds

Whether you do graffiti, paste ups, stickers, stencils or even just art inspired by them, this is the place to hang out 

Tags: graffiti, sticker, stencil, paste, design 

Reply Street Art Guild
Welcome! (Introduce Yourself) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:42 pm
Hey sup Misa. =)

Its always great to see someone new to the scene.
Hey infected Mushroom. I heard those guys for the first time like last week. What are the chances.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:48 am
Hi i'm Bernard and i'm from Saaf London ( UK ).

I tend not to write any particular. I just slap up what comes to mind , normaly taking my time to do a scrap first and rack up some cans..

Dont realy put up Troika or 75c now as there was'nt any scope for development there. Have slapped up Mankee , U75 , ORT Izum , Stud , Gnit , Contemporary egg's , Carrots and Sporks.

But after trialing some styles and tags I think i'm going to settle on Eutow.

Because Eutow is the Dogs hairy Sandra Bollox.

=^u^=

Take most of you are over the pond inthe U.S

I know Clubs kc and Nore kc are over there right now.  

Nash-eoke_The Patcher

Dedicated Citizen

TONIC_4841

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:42 pm
Nash-eoke_ the patcher
Hi i'm Bernard and i'm from Saaf London ( UK ).

I tend not to write any particular. I just slap up what comes to mind , normaly taking my time to do a scrap first and rack up some cans..

Dont realy put up Troika or 75c now as there was'nt any scope for development there. Have slapped up Mankee , U75 , ORT Izum , Stud , Gnit , Contemporary egg's , Carrots and Sporks.

But after trialing some styles and tags I think i'm going to settle on Eutow.

Because Eutow is the Dogs hairy Sandra Bollox.

=^u^=

Take most of you are over the pond inthe U.S

I know Clubs kc and Nore kc are over there right now.

EY, we got some1 from the U.K.! even types like some1 from over there lol. welcome.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:21 pm
That's because mister izak1399 Infected Mushroom is very wonderful. heart We will get long just fabulously! It is a pleasure to meet you on the contrary. wink

ICUPunicorn

Nash-eoke_The Patcher

Dedicated Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:48 pm
I dont Adam and Eve it Your having a Baby Girafe mate [ Believe it your having a laugh ]. Surely I cant be the only Brit wall basher in here.

Yea only today I went up Shoreditch to Zomby's and got some more cans.

Planning a hit on Abbey Wood soon. Gonna do another Eutow slap.

Thanks Tonic Govenor for your welcomes.

Check out Autechre : Eutow ( Streetlights ) on the You Tuber to find out what it's all abaat.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:43 pm
Nash-eoke_ the patcher
I dont Adam and Eve it Your having a Baby Girafe mate [ Believe it your having a laugh ]. Surely I cant be the only Brit wall basher in here.

Yea only today I went up Shoreditch to Zomby's and got some more cans.

Planning a hit on Abbey Wood soon. Gonna do another Eutow slap.

Thanks Tonic Govenor for your welcomes.

Check out Autechre : Eutow ( Streetlights ) on the You Tuber to find out what it's all abaat.

baby girafe? haha your f**king hilarious! no, we dont have anyone from U.K. I have no idea what Shoreditch and Zomby's are, or Abby Wood.

haha the You Tuber thats soo sick.

I've actually never met anyone from Europe... or anywhere besides American, cant afford to travel, times are tuff.  

TONIC_4841

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:59 am
Ha. They're all over the place here in NZ, met a brit the other day thats been travelin the world and ran out of cash in australia, so he jumped over here to find a job for a bit. Lol. Good times.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:21 pm
izak1399
Ha. They're all over the place here in NZ, met a brit the other day thats been travelin the world and ran out of cash in australia, so he jumped over here to find a job for a bit. Lol. Good times.

Is New Zealand the place where people get those sick tattoos on their faces? whats it called? Moca? some crazy tribe s**t.  

TONIC_4841

Mister Chowduh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:30 pm
Hello all! I am DROOL, but you can just call me Alex. Ummm been a member of Gaia for WWWAAAYYY too long. I'm part of the T4E Crew, and it feels good. I like music. I'm a remixer, and sometime in the future I will play some live sets. I'm more than willing to share a song with you or anything so I guess hit me up If you want to know anything else. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:20 pm
Drool. Throw up some links! I'm keen To see your stuff. Could do an entire thread of the stuff. Although I do original stuff, and Its more "electro" Punk, or something.

TONIC_4841

Is New Zealand the place where people get those sick tattoos on their faces? whats it called? Moca? some crazy tribe s**t.

Moko. Yeah, Their pretty mint. Although the facial ones are less common these days. You only really get them on the old Maori boys.
Body ones are more common. They're pretty Gnarly, with swirls and sharp points. I used to draw 'em a lot. They have a great design aesthetic.

The ones on the chicks lips are called kauae.  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

TONIC_4841

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:14 pm
izak1399
Drool. Throw up some links! I'm keen To see your stuff. Could do an entire thread of the stuff. Although I do original stuff, and Its more "electro" Punk, or something.

TONIC_4841

Moko. Yeah, Their pretty mint. Although the facial ones are less common these days. You only really get them on the old Maori boys.
Body ones are more common. They're pretty Gnarly, with swirls and sharp points. I used to draw 'em a lot. They have a great design aesthetic.

The ones on the chicks lips are called kauae.

way cool. You have to be like a resident to get them too right? You should get one, i would haha, a full face and body haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:23 am
I haven't heard of any restrictions on what you have to be. I know some random movie star got one on his back.
I think I would probably get the beat down for having a facial one, since I'm a white boy with not a single drop of Maori in me. So I don't belong to any Iwi (Tribe). Lol. Could probably get away with putting it anywhere else though. Lol. I have seen some wicked as ones covering People.

Naw, I prolly won't ever get a tat, I would want to design it myself. And I get bored and disgusted with my stuff a week after doing it. But If I was gonna get a tat That I didn't do myself It would probably be one of those tribal ones. Those curves and points are just insanely awesome.  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

Nash-eoke_The Patcher

Dedicated Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:13 am
Yeah Maori.

Frankly I find a group of full body tatoo'ed bruisers slapping their thighs all but a little intimidating. I'd be shatting meself if I was a Rugby player.

Lol Shoreditch is a place in London , Zomby is an All City london bomber from years ago. Zomby DDS , DTB and collabed with the notorious FDC. Opened up his own shop at Shoreditch.

It's the dogs hairy sandra bollox in his shop and racking up cans stacked at the seam's until you cant fit any more.

Abbey Wood is just a place east of London among a concrete jungle of houses , and a concrete double carriage way. That one can hit up in pre allocated rooms innit.

Rather

=^u^=  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:18 pm
Nash-eoke_ the patcher
Yeah Maori.

Frankly I find a group of full body tatoo'ed bruisers slapping their thighs all but a little intimidating. I'd be shatting meself if I was a Rugby player.

Lol Shoreditch is a place in London , Zomby is an All City london bomber from years ago. Zomby DDS , DTB and collabed with the notorious FDC. Opened up his own shop at Shoreditch.

It's the dogs hairy sandra bollox in his shop and racking up cans stacked at the seam's until you cant fit any more.

Abbey Wood is just a place east of London among a concrete jungle of houses , and a concrete double carriage way. That one can hit up in pre allocated rooms innit.

Rather

=^u^=

perfect  

TONIC_4841

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:13 pm
Lol. Doing the Haka is awesome. If your throat isn't shot, and your chest and arms aren't bruised after doing it, then you weren't trying hard enough.  
Street Art Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff