Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:47 pm
Tasha flinched as the backpack was held in front of him.
~"It's ok I don't need it."
He slipped the sheath back into it's holder on his belt.
~"Actually on second thought it may be useful to me."
He took a hold of it and slipped it on his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:58 pm
Arianna made no reply as she slipped her book into her bag. Realizing the other two men were also following along, she turned her head to them, about to say something, a figure in dark, dirty clothes grabbed her by behind, covering her mouth. Feeling a sharp pain on her neck she realized he was holding a knife to her neck.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:16 pm
It all happened so quick the girl, Arrianna, slipped into an alley. The small man jumped and Tash flinched. Robert phased through the wall then another until he came out in the alley behind the man holding Arrianna. He walked up as silent as the breeze preparing to reach out and stick his hand through the mans head, but then a small boy jumped out of the shadows and attacked the man viciously bitting him blood slung everywhere. Arrianna had ran by now beside Pier. Robert stood there in awe as the 12 year old boy fled...

PS smile Since Ryan Amour didn't have a chance to share his story in paris I'm gonna bring him into Venice, just forget all his stuff in Pari thanks... C:

Ryan had witnessed the man grab the girl, he helped her, subdued his thirst, and fled. It was as simple as that....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:05 pm
~"Woah! Did you see that man in the shadows? He bit that guy!"

After a few seconds of being in awe of what happened, Piere turned to Arianna.

~"See, I told ya you need protection. Good thing we were here, well... kinda sorta... It isn't everyday that someone would save you like that.. in that manner. Just make sure you don't walk alone at night. You just may need the protection, like us- Tash, Robert and I."  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:36 pm
Tasha remained silent. The incident triggered a memory he had long forgotten.
Watching the others silently, he slowly stepped back and turned to leave.
~"Gah, what am I still doing here... I have to get home."

He quickly trotted over a bridge and turned a corner. Not looking back to see if anyone followed.
The sword starting to glow at his side as he ducked into another ally and pulled it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:40 pm
Arianna, still looking unto the limp body of her attacker, started to step backwards.

-"I-I just want to get home..." Turning to leave, she quickened her pace and left for her small apartment two blocks away.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:04 pm
"Well at least if you've lost your key, you have me," Robert Said. He grinned trying to lighten mood that had been dampened by the attack, but he wasn't succeeding. They arrived in front of Arrianna's building, "hey where did Tash go? No goodbye?"...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:20 pm
~"Well being that you have safely gotten home and Robert is still here to make you have a key, this is probably where I leave you. Goodnight, and hopefully you don't get attacked by a book."

Piere walked away from them and headed back the way all of them had come from, also wondering where Tasha had gotten off to. He turned down the only possible way to hide one's self from view and continued forth. While walking through the walkway, he walked past an alley and glanced at Tash standing with a glowing sword.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:13 pm
It wasn't till he was alone with Arrianna did he realize how beautiful she was, "Well, do you need help?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:49 pm
Arianna shuffled through her bag as she let her shoulders drop with a sigh.

-"I can't find my keys, they must've fell out when I fell into the water. I guess I do need your help." Arianna said with an awkward laugh.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:20 pm
Roberte stuck his hand through the door and unlocked it. "There you go!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:06 pm
Arianna smiled and thanked him before walking inside. Turning back to face Robert, Arianna gave a small laugh.
-"It must be easy having that talent, huh?"  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:20 pm
"Not really, sure it gets you a free snazy watch here and there but your the first ones that haven't shunned me for life having having this abillity..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:34 pm
Jerot woke up abruptly, having heard voices coming from across the street. He gets up and walks to the window. Jerot looks across the street and notices a girl with a book in her hand and a guy who looks like someone who fell into a sewage pipe and tried to wash off with a lawn hose.

They seem to be talking to one another. -He thinks to himself.

Jerot opens the window and sits down on the bed again. Finally he can hear them more clearly.

~"Much better."  

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:07 pm
Arianna felt a little pity for the guy. She tried to change the subject.
-"So where do you come from?"  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces