Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Prince's Desire (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:13 pm
Elane and James reached the restaurant and Elane told them it was for two. The Asian waiter bowed and showed them to their table near a window. He handed them menus before leaving them to think about it. She looked at the menu but also tried to think of questions to ask. "So, no pets huh? Well, what about siblings? I, myself, grew up with one older brother and a little sister. She's fifteen now and getting her permit to drive. Scary thing if you think about it." She laughed and looked at the menu.

~~

We finished out hot dogs and threw away our trash. "You know, Daniel, you have to understand Americans don't just eat Hamburgers all the time. We also eat hot dogs at Baseball games. It's America's past time." I winked and stopped at the curb. "And now, it's time for you to try a taxi." I smiled and placed two fingers in my mouth before whistling. A taxi instantly stopped and I turned back to Daniel.

"It's old New Yorker trick." I winked and climbed in the back. When Daniel finally got in, I told the taxi driver our destination and sat back. Along the way, I watched the city go by. I turned to Daniel and decided to at least tell him where we were going. Or at least a hint. "Now, our next stop on our American tour is a place where you can only see the stars in the day time."

We arrived at the Planetarium in around ten minutes. I payed the cab driver and hopped out. The Planetarium was one of my favorite places to go to in the city. Besides Central Park that is. We walked into the building and bought tickets. The inside of the Planetarium was beautiful. Inside, there weren't a lot of people but it was a nice place to go to for quiet time. I grabbed Daniel's hand and led him to the middle seats in the middle row.

We sat down and I looked up at the painted stars. "Now, we can relax." I sighed and leaned back into the chair to look up. "Bet you've never seen one of these before." I smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:23 pm

James glanced over to Elane as she spoke then nodded. “That is interesting. I do not have any siblings. I actually do not have any family left. Well, I consider Daniel like a brother to me and his parents treat me as if I was one of their own… Sort of…” The only thing they did that wasn’t like that was that he still worked for them. But, in reality, he had refused the offer to adopt him when he was younger. He had seen how unhappy Daniel was with the life and since the two were so much alike, he knew he wouldn’t like it either.

-------

As soon as she mentioned seeing the stars during the day, Daniel knew where they were going. He loved planetariums. They were one of his favorite hide out spots back in Wales. When they were sitting, he smirked and said, “I have actually. My parents own one.” He then blinked a bit as he realized what he had said. It didn’t really give anything away except for the fact that they were extremely rich.

He didn’t think he could relax, though. He still had that feeling that someone was watching them and when he turned to glance behind him, he saw why. Someone was in fact keeping an eye on them and that just meant that he had been right. He really didn’t want to ruin this for her so he decided to just keep an eye on the person. It was possible that they were just watching someone else by them but he was more than positive that wasn’t the case.

He let out a small sigh then leaned towards Sophie and whispered in her ear inconspicuously, “We need to go. Follow me… Or maybe it’s better if you stay…” He didn’t know if she should come with him or not. He didn’t want to risk her getting surrounding by the press.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:49 pm
Elane felt for James. "I'm sorry about your family. But at least you have Daniel. My family, like Sophie, are in another state. Chicago. It's not as far as hers but I'm glad I have her." She folded her menu and decided that she knew what she was going to order.

The waiter returned to their table so he could take their order. "I'll have the sweet and sour chicken with friend rice. And a sprite to go with that please." She said and turned back to James as it was his turn.

~~~

It wasn't too much surprising when he told me his parents owned one. "Somehow I suspected that. I bet you're parents are loaded." I joked but knew it was true. It would explain his manners. That and he just had a rich feel about him. Though, he didn't seem snobby. Which is what I liked about him.

I looked at Daniel as he whispered to me. Already? But we had just gotten there. "And stay here in the dark by myself? I don't think so. Come on. Let's go." I told him and got up to leave. As we walked up the aisle, one guy looked at us. His look was strange and, somewhat, creepy. I didn't have a very good feeling about him.

We stepped outside and I whistled for another taxi. The taxi stopped in front of us and I turned to Daniel. "So where are we going now?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:03 pm
James nodded and smiled a bit. When the waiter came, he looked at it then said, “I’ll have the same as her and instead of sprite, Diet Coke please.” He didn’t really know what to get so he was just going to have what she did.

-----

Daniel looked at the taxi and shook his head. “Not safe.” He said then grabbed her hand and started pulling her with him down the street quickly. Their pace started off as a power walk but now they were basically sprinting. He could see from his peripheral vision that the man was following them still. After a little bit longer, though, the man seemed to vanish and Daniel let out a small sigh of relief. They were now by the entrance of Central Park.

But, their freedom was short lived because almost immediately about four members of the press were running towards them. “Prince Daniel!! Prince Daniel!! Answer a question for the Daily News?” One of them asked. “Tell CNN, why is it you ran away from home? Some say it was because you were not happy with your engagement to her highness Carolina, Princess of Spain.” Yet another asked, “Is she your new fling? Is this why you left?” He blinked a little and looked around a bit. The only way out was through Central Park.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:38 pm
The waiter nodded and left with their order. Elane was about to say something but stopped when she noticed something on the TV. "Oh my gosh look." She smiled and gestured toward the television set. "It's Sophie and Daniel." The subtext on the screen read 'Prince Daniel with likely fling.' "Prince?" Elane said to herself. "Is that true?" She asked James.

~~

A taxi wasn't safe? What? Was he afraid one of the foreigner drivers were going to attack him? What was going on in his mind? Maybe he had a run in with the Mafia or something. Rich people have debts too. Though, I didn't see why he couldn't just pay it off. Suddenly, we were running. What a perfect time to be wearing heals.

Finally, we stopped in front of Central Park. My other home in the city. Suddenly we were surrounded by the press. But why? That's when I heard it. Prince? Now wasn't the time to question him. Or even the press. Quickly, I took of my heals and grabbed his hand. "Now it's my turn to lead." I told him and took off into the park. As we continued to run, I saw a couple of the guys with our little band group. They saw us running and I stopped for their help.

"Guys! We've got bunch of stool pigeons after us. Can you help us?" I asked. The guys looked back behind us and nodded. They agreed to cause some sort of distraction. Anything just to hold them back. Even for a little while. We continued running until I saw Tony's at the end of the street. I dragged Daniel, or the prince, inside and found Tony in the kitchen.

"Tony!" I called to get his attention. He was about to explain but I didn't let him. "Look, we've got some people chasing us. We need your help." Thankfully, I didn't have to say anymore. He gestured us to follow him upstairs and he took us to his office. The place was pretty big but it was good. The blinds were close, thankfully.

"Stay as long as you need to." He said and walked out. I collapsed in the chair and took a breather.

"Now that we're alone. Would you care to explain why the press was chasing us and calling you prince?" I asked with a straight face. It wasn't that I wasn't happy. It was just that I was made our, sort of, date was ruined.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:50 pm
James blinked and stared at the TV. “s**t.” He said shaking his head. “We’re screwed, we’re so screwed.” He muttered then shook his head. He turned to look at her and nodded. “Yes, Daniel is the ‘Runaway Prince.” He said this quietly then sighed a bit. “Looks like they got away though, thankfully.”

----------

Daniel ran with her and when they reached Tony’s office, he collapsed in a chair too. He rubbed his temples and sighed a bit. He wasn’t going to look at her at the moment; he needed a way to explain this. “Well, it could be my supposedly dashing good looks!” He said with fake enthusiasm then sighed when he knew she wasn’t going to buy it. “My name is Daniel William Cambridge and… I’m the Crowned Prince of Wales, heir to the throne.”

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:17 pm
Elane sighed and nodded. "Yeah, thankfully." She waved to the waiter and told him they needed their food to go. "Time for a rescue mission. Look, I have a plan. Sophie and I have a neighbor with a car. I can call her, find where they are, and pick them up before the press finds out where they are."

~~

What was I to say to that? He was prince! In his eyes, I was a commoner. Not to mention he practically owned an entire country. Or at least was the next one in line to own it. "So you're a prince." I merely stated. "Explains a lot I guess." I sat there in silence for several minutes before something else occurred to me.

"Wait a minute!" I jumped up from the chair and started to pace back and forth. There was something I had almost forgotten. Something I didn't remember until now. "You're engaged to the princess of Spain! Why did you even agree to this date? That is if it was a date. I don't even know what this was. Though, I pretty much dressed up as if it was." I was pacing back and forth. I could feel my head about to explode. But I had to keep my voice down. In case the press heard me.

I stopped pacing and took in a deep breath. "So why come here?" I asked but practically already answered that question. "Wait, I remember. It was what you said in the restaurant. Well, sort of. Running away and wanting to be free. I get it. And I understand why you didn't want to tell me right off the back. But still, a prince." I sighed as I was still shocked at the news.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:26 pm
James nodded and said, “Ok.” He didn’t know what to say or do right now. All he could think about was how his friend was more than likely flipping out right now.

-----

Daniel stayed quiet as she paced and talked. As soon as he knew she was done he let out another sigh. “I’m not engaged.” He said simply. It was true, they weren’t yet. “My parents want me to get married. I on the other hand, am completely against it. All the royal girls are extremely rude and only think about themselves.” He shook his head a bit then said, “But… You’re different. I don’t know.” He sighed once more then said, “I heard about New York a lot back in Wales. It’s in a lot of movies so I figured James and I would run away to here.”

He sighed a little then said, “And I agreed, because I wanted to see you again.” He didn’t want to say he was in love with her, it was a little too soon to be doing so. “As I said, you’re different. You’re nice, you don’t talk about yourself and your accomplishments. You listen to me and I really like you.” He blushed deeply at his words then sighed a little. “But, yes. I’m a prince. Don’t want to be, but I am.”

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:57 pm
The waiter handed them their food and they hopped in a taxi as Elane dialed Sophie's number. The two talked for a bit until everything was decided. "So here's the plan." She began to say as she hung up her phone. "So we're to stay at my place," She blushed as she said her place. It had been awhile she had a guy in her apartment. "until Sophie calls again. She said that she wants to wait a bit longer before running out of there."

~~

My phone buzzed and I talked to Elane for a bit. We talked about our plan and I hung up before sitting on the desk in front of Daniel. I couldn't help but just stare him. I did like him but wasn't really sure what to do. Could I continue seeing him? I wanted to. I was never more sure about anything in my life. Almost as sure as I was about moving out here.

I had to admit, I was glad he wasn't engaged. "Well, I'm glad that you came to New York. It suits you." I smiled. "You're not like the guys here. And I'm not just talking about you being a prince. I mean, you're sweet. You have a great manners. You actually know who to treat a girl. Guys around here don't know how to do that. They're skum."

I folded my arms and smiled at our strange day. I woke up this morning, nervous about my date with Daniel and now I was sitting in front of him with the knowledge that he was a prince. "I like you too. And I liked you before I knew you were a prince. Just so you know. And I do know what it's like to want to escape. Well, except I'm not heir to the throne. Well, maybe I am but that's only for my dad's farming company."

"My parents practically planned my life for me. Pushed me towards certain guys they wanted me to marry and wanted me to take over the family business with my brothers. But I couldn't do it. So I went to college and stayed here." I looked back at him and felt my cheeks blushing. "And now I'm really glad I did."

For a moment, we sat in silence until I finally said something. "So...what do we do now? Now that the press has found you out, what are you going to do?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:08 pm
James sat their quietly as she spoke to Sophie. He hoped Daniel was ok and it sounded like they were. But he also meant it in a way of him being too emotional about getting caught. He knew Daniel had a tendency to act as if things were hopeless. “Ok.” He said blushing as well at what he said.

-----------

Daniel watched her quietly as she spoke on the phone. He smiled at her words and nodded. “I’m glad I came too.” He said with a bigger smile now. He listened to what she had to say then sighed a bit. “I was raised like that.” He pointed out then smirked a little. He, too, was extremely happy he wasn’t engaged. He knew he wanted her for himself now. She didn’t flip out about him being a prince like other girls would have. He blinked then blushed deeply as he grinned at her words. So she liked him too? That just made him feel tons better.

He listened to her little story then frowned a bit. “I know exactly how that is. Being forced to study the law, etiquette, and not to mention being told who to hang out with and who to marry. I know that this sounds a little stupid but I do want to fall in love. I know that I do have a duty to the throne, but, I don’t want to marry just so I can help settle something.” That was the only reason why he was to be married the Princesa Carolina.

He had to think about her question for a bit. “Well, I guess wait. It’s only a matter of time before my parents send someone to come get James and I.” He said with a sigh. “I don’t know what to do.” He admitted. He was always usually the one to have everything planned out, except when he was in his mini depressions. “I do know, that… I really don’t want to leave you…” He added with an even bigger blush than he had shown earlier.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:20 pm
The two finally arrived back at her place but, as she passed Sophie's door, she heard Moe scratching. Wanting to get out. "Oh the poor thing." She dug through her purse and grabbed her keys before opening her apartment door for James. "Here, you go ahead inside. You can start eating too. Moe has to go to the bathroom so I'll be back in a bit." She opened Sophie's door and Moe ran out the door with his leash in his mouth. Elane finally caught him before he could go outside and put the leash on before walking him to a grassy area.

A few minutes later, she returned and brought Moe back to her apartment. James had made his way to the dinning table and set both places for him. But he hadn't touched his food because he was waiting for her. She smiled and sat next to him with her food in front of her. "So," Elane began as she started to eat her lunch. "Besides being like brothers, that I don't doubt, what's you're real relationship with Daniel? Excuse me, Prince Daniel."

~~

I had listened to everything he said and couldn't help but adore him more. Everything he had said was exactly how I felt. "I, too, wanted to fall in love someday. Eventually raise a family. Maybe even have a farm. Maybe." I smiled and shook my head. A farm wasn't what I wanted. But a family was. Someday. "It doesn't sound stupid. Everyone wants to find true love. It's only natural. It's the reason why humans exist. Why anything exists really."

It was almost like we were destined to meet. As if it was written in the stars or something. His blushing was adorable and sweet. Not many guys in New York could blush in front of a girl. "I don't want you to leave me either. Especially, after I saved your behind back there." I chuckled.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:33 pm
James pushed around at his food while he repeated her question over and over in his mind. “I’m his butler.” He said simply then sighed. “When my family died in a fire, I went to work for his family. Daniel and I hit it off right away. This was when I was only six years old… Anyways, his parents offered to adopt me when I was older because they could see that Daniel and I would never be apart from one another but I turned them down. I could see how upset Daniel was with life, even though he was only eleven years old. I knew I wouldn’t like it at all so I said no.”

-------

Daniel smiled then nodded. “I suppose that’s true…” He said then nodded again. “Nice to know I’m not the only one…” He smiled even more then looked away with yet another blush. He then looked up once more at her as she spoke again. She didn’t want him to leave? “Hey! I told you to stay in the planetarium but you didn’t listen. Now everyone is going to know who you are. Well, what you look like that is.” He said then sighed a bit.

He then felt his phone vibrate and he rolled his eyes a bit at the caller ID. “What mother?” He asked as he answered, his voice obviously displeased. “What?! But you said-“ He had to stop because his mother started talking again. “Oh really?” He asked sarcastically. “Well tell her that she can go d- Yes, I was about to say that but you cut me off. Yes. I wish she’d go disappear. I understand that’s rude but I don’t really care. What do you mean you’re in my… You’re in my apartment?!” He went silent for a few moments then sighed a bit. “Fine. We’ll be right there.” He said then hung up.

He rubbed his temples once more then looked over to Sophie. “She said she’s at James and my apartment waiting. She wants James and I to meet her there and… She wants you to come too.” He said biting his lip nervously. This wasn’t a good thing, his mother wasn’t the nicest of people.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:58 pm
Elane smiled and took his hand for comfort. "It's nothing to be ashamed about. I think that's cool. Daniel's a great guy and you two seem like best buddies. Being a butler isn't necessarily a bad thing." Suddenly, her phone rang and Elane jumped. "Sorry. Just one moment." She smiled and answered her phone. Again, it was Sophie. They talked a bit and Elane hung up her phone.

"Well," She sighed. "It would seem there is a change of plans. Apparently, Daniel's, I mean Prince Daniel's mother is here. She's actually at your apartment waiting for you, Daniel and Sophie. She doesn't know about me, I guess." She shrugged. Eventually, James got up to leave but when he reached the door she stopped him.

"Wait," She told him. "One more thing." Elane waited for him to turn around before gently kissing his lips. Her heart was doing somersaults and it was like nothing she had ever felt before. When they broke apart, she could feel her cheeks burning. "You know, in case I never see you again."

~~

I hung my phone, finished with my conversation with Elane and turned back Daniel. He didn't look happy. Then again, I wouldn't be either. "Maybe I should tell her I'm a duchess." I chuckled but stopped when he wasn't laughing. "Again, only a joke."

He looked tense and even nervous. Though he wasn't the only one nervous. I was going to meet his mother. The queen of Wales! I heard stories and rumors about her. I even heard once that she could stop a war with just one look. And I thought my mom was bad. As we prepared to leave, I took Daniel's hand. "It'll be alright." I smiled. "We can get through this together. Besides, I grew up in Texas. It's a tough state. And if your mother doesn't want me to see you, which I'm sure that is the case. I'll just tell you right now. I'm not going down without a fight. And I can be pretty stubborn."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:12 pm
James blushed deeply at the kiss then felt something snap in him. He suddenly felt very confident which normally didn’t happen unless Daniel was around. He pulled her towards him then wrapped his arms around her gently as he kissed her again, longer than the last. He pulled away with a grin on his face, the tiny dimples that he had on his right cheek showing now. “Oh believe me, you’ll be seeing me again.” He said nodding once then said, “You’re coming with me.” He wasn’t going to leave her there alone when her best friend had to go too. He took her hand then started to lead her out the door.

---------

Daniel smiled as she held his hand then nodded. “More than likely.” He said with a sigh knowing it was true. “But, I’m glad you won’t go down with out fighting.” He added then started to walk then stop. He turned to look at her briefly then leaned in and kissed her on the lips softly. After a few moments he pulled away with a smirk on his lips.

“For reassurance.” He said then smiled a little. He pulled her out the door and before they knew it, they were already in the living room with his mother, James, Elane and a few guards. “Daniel.” She said, but instead of looking at him, she was giving a rather distasteful look to Sophie. Daniel gripped her hand tighter but not too tight. He just wanted to show her he wasn’t going to leave her alone.

“Hello mother.” He said and she motioned for the couch across from her. She had them sit down then motioned for the guards to take James and Elane to another apartment room for a moment since they had rented the entire building for themselves.

“So, it is true then. You left because you didn’t want to marry Carolina but instead you’re with… Someone like her? I thought we made it clear that-“ She started but Daniel cut her off. “Don’t talk like that about her. I don’t agree with how you view things, father is much more caring than you. I do not think he would approve if he knew you were doing this. He doesn’t know I presume?” His mother opened her mouth to speak then closed it. Everyone within the castle knew that she was very power hungry and there was talk that she had just married into the family so that she could be important.

“What do you have to say, girl?” The queen finally said to Sophie.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:40 pm
When we had finally arrived at his apartment, I noticed that not only was James there but also Elane. By the way she was smiling like a fool, I could tell she had some news for me. But it would have to wait. Daniel and I walked in the room and I could feel the tension. You could practically cut with a sharp blade.

The queen was an elderly woman who already hated my guts. Geez, if looks could kill. Daniel squeezed my hand for comfort and reassurance. It was making my heart melt. It wasn't until the queen looked at me that I realized that I was being spoken to. "What do I have to say? Well, I have a lot to say. I'm a walking chatter box. Usually. But if you're asking upon the matter about Prince Daniel being here, I think it's wonderful. Because even when I didn't know about him being royalty, I enjoyed his company very much. Found out that he is a wonderful man and I don't think you need to know any more." The queen raised her eyebrows at me. I wasn't sure if she was impressed, thinking it over, or still just hated my guts. "You're majesty." I added with a smile.

It wasn't that I was nervous. In fact, I was more excited than anything. I was fighting for something I wanted. Something I truly wanted. My mother had basically done the same with my father's mother. Except his mother wasn't the queen of Wales. Even though I knew the queen hated my guts by now, I was loving every minute of this.

Elane, who was watching me, knew me well. She knew very well that I was a woman of argument and stubbornness. When I looked back over at them, I noticed they, too, were holding hands. It would seem that we both found something worth fighting for.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff