Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Dark Reflection and Other AiW-esque Gaia Item Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see more AIW themed items on Gaia?
  Yes!
  NOOOOOOOO!
  Depends on the item...
  Don't care. XP
  GOLD *noms*
View Results

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:49 pm
Cool. XD I'm still saving up for stuff and/or waiting for items to evolve. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:00 pm
I know what you mean... the EI reports make my week. ^_^ I have to say I get extremely frustrated when there's only one evolution a week, even though the more rational part of my brain reminds me that the artists are very busy and it's only pixels. XD I'm loving the color schemes and such that they've been putting out recently.

I want an AiW-themed EI..! crying

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:12 am
Yeah me too, that would be so cool. O_O With items to do with all of the characters! Okay, dunno if that's possible, there's a lot. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:02 pm
Yeah, that would be aaaawesome... I'd think that'd be a perfect idea for an EI, with a story to follow along with like the Journal. But I have no idea what the copyright laws are in regards to that... sometimes I wonder, but since I know nothing about these things I just shrug them off, haha! ^_^;  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:10 am
Yeah I'm not sure either...but wow a AiW EI would be awesome.

I'm sure others would agree? XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:47 pm
Sure. Alice in Wonderland has quite the cult following, after all... I'd think people riding the hype would be more then eager to get one of those EI's, so Gaia would be smart to release one for us. XD Gaia getting themselves more money is a legitimate excuse, right?  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:59 pm
Yep, of course it is! XD Know what I'd like in the EI? A pet Jabberwock! Or is that just silly? I love dragons. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:20 pm
Oooh... a pet Jabberwock would be amazing! And knowing Gaia it would be a 'You Are" pose too... so there are countless people who would be able to partake of the mayhem, haha! ^_^ I think it'd be popular! *nodnod*

Oooh... and you know what else is having some distinctly AiW-esque poses? The Hidden Ace, which I think is a fantastic EI regardless! I mean, aside from the whole card suit theme, they've also got where you can be a Card Soldier and the overlarge hands to go with that. *nodnod* There are also some really cute White Rabbit ears in the most recent evolution! They're cute!

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:00 am
I know, I now want a Hidden Ace because of the newest evolution. It seems this EI is going to get even more awesome. Thing is it's kinda expensive...I do have enough for one (as I'd want the 1st gen) but...I'm unsure if I should get it.

But that rabbit is so cute...I mean...really cute... XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:50 pm
Oh yes. Most definitely we need more AiW-related items on here. 3nodding

Care for a Spot o' Tea, ladies? xd

De-Throned Queen

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:14 pm
I knooooow! I wuffs Hidden Ace. I have a 3rd gen because I was sooo in love with the little suit fellows. *squee* I had a first gen at some point but it got sold... somehow. I kicked myself for that, but can remember no specific logic for it. >_>;;; And yes, I love the cute little bunny friend! <3

Oooh, tea? Huzzah! Here, here and such! ^-^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:17 pm
Yeah I might end up buying it for the little rabbit, I'm also excited to know what other evolutions it'll have. ^_^

And yes I'd like some please! And yay, we have a Hare, a Hatter and a Caterpillar in this thread. XD  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:21 pm
And TEA! Lots and lots of TEA! XD

I agree; that's why I ended up re-buying it; because it was just too obviously going to be awesome to ignore. *_*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:27 pm
*passes tea cups to all* User Image
I am glad you all like tea! whee
I got Mimzy doll for March Hare. razz

De-Throned Queen

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:30 pm
Yeah, now I wish I had bought it when it was just 1st gen. Hmmm...should I buy it...?

And thankyou, everyone loves tea...I think anyway. XD  
Mad Hatter Chatter

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces