Supa Cosplay Fightas! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:50 am
Majix finished turning the screw in his head. It gave one last loud 'CLICK' and went silent. He smiled and said "Now it matches perfectlt. Lets begin this fight." He twirled his scythe around, and entered a attacking stance.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:54 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
"Very well!" Merah took a few steps back and entered an attack stance as well. "So, who'll do the countdown so we all start at the same time?"  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:49 pm
Domon Did a few back flips landing in an attack stance. "Well You usually Count down so why change things"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:17 pm
Majix sighed, and said, "Screw the countdown. Lets start this fight NOW." Then, he lunged at Merah, swinging his scythe.  

Majix The Ninja
Crew

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:16 pm
Jase took that as his cue. "Gum Gum Pistol!" He shouted, throwing a punch at aaron/Domon, his arm stretching to get the hit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
Merah leaped back just barely avoiding the scythe while yelling. "WILL KNIFE!" She pulled out a blade from a compartment in the arm which was about the size of her forearm. She then proceeded to use the blade to block the scythe while attacking with her left arm. "That wasn't nice! You should have at least waited for Jase to give his approval!" She chuckled not to worried about Aaron knowing he could handle himself.  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:58 am
"Well, I assumed he would get the point."yelled Majix. Then he jumped up and slashed down with his scythe, aiming for the head.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:59 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
"Ah well! Too late now!" Merah braced herself and stroke back at the scythes blade with the will knife and reached toward the shaft with her left arm and twisting the shaft once she got a grip, trying to disarm Majix.  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:22 pm
Aaron was already in motion by the time Jase was throwing his punch,
doing a front roll He dodged Jase's Fist, it barley grazing the top of his back.
"Nice try, But you're going to have to better then that!" Aaron running as low to the ground as he could threw a upper punch right into Jase's Gut hopeing it would connect knowing that Jase was faster then him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:15 pm
Jase's fist, having barely missed Aaron, crashed through a tree behind it's target and shot back just as Aaron's punch connected. It had enough force to send Jase airborne, but it really didn't hurt very much due to Luffy, and now technically him, being made of rubber. Instead, Jase took this opportunity for another attack. He put both his feet together and stretched his legs to 'shoot' them, toe-first, at Aaron. "Gum Gum Spear!"  

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:52 pm
Aaron's eyes widened as he was hit in that back by the same fist he just dodged. "agh, What the!" Falling on his back.. He rolled into the river hoping to miss Jase's attack. He quickly tried to grab resistance in the water, so He could stand up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:18 am
Majix laughed, letting go of the scythe. He smiled wickedly, and said "Ah, so I see you want to fight in hand to hand combat. I can easily arrange this." He lunged forward, slamming his palm into her stomach, whispering "Soul Surge." Then, a burst of what seemed like electricity hit Merah in stomach.  

Majix The Ninja
Crew

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
"Why yes I do!" Merah chuckled but stopped at the Soul Surge. She felt something like a heavy shocking pressure. She gasped for air and felt her limbs weakening while the G Stone worked to give her more energy. As she tried to figure a way out of her predicament she also noticed Aaron flying into the river. "Heh." Merah began to chuckle and yell at the top of her lungs. "Guts and courage are the key to victory! Isn't that right Domon! And that hand of yours! What does it tell you!" Merah felt a surge of strength as the G stone reacted to her will. She rammed into Majix with her shoulder and leapt back.

((That better? Next time could you describe what the attack does when you use it please?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:41 am
Majix got pushed back, laughing at the success of his attack. He decided it was time to change it up a bit. He stepped behind a tree, and when he stepped back out, he was dressed like Deadpool.

(Sorry, I will in the future. I did that when I was hella tired)  

Majix The Ninja
Crew

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:17 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
While she was still weakened from the attack Merah's strength was beginning to return. She entered a defensive stance while waiting to see what Majix would do next and hoped Aaron knew what she had meant.
((It's okay, so was I, and I want to see how Jase's and GG's fight proceeds before going to far ahead XD ))  
The forest (rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff