Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Eclipse (OPEN!!! BEING RP-ING!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:01 pm
Luna looked around until a white wolf with a star necklace came out from behind a tree, facing them. Luna growled at first until the new wolf waved her tail, as if to say nothing is wrong. "I am Fallenstar, and i take it that you are the ones who were changed into wolves..." Fallenstar said. Luna looked shocked, but didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:03 pm
Ayu walked next to Luna ready to protect her  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:09 pm
Lee walked on the other side of Luna.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:10 pm
Fallenstar waved her tail again. "I'm not here to fight... though i believe you are humans who changed, correct?..." Luna still looked shocked, but shook it off a bit and nodded. "Yes we are... how did you know that?..." Luna asked. "As i thought... You changed because you are those who came to the waterfall during the wolf eclipse..."  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:11 pm
Lee walked a little more in front. " How do you know all this."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:11 pm
"If you don't mind I would like to know who you are,"Ayu said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:21 pm
Fallenstar sighed. "Pups..." she muttered, then she rose her voice to normal level again. "Since you were not listening, i am Fallenstar, one of the guardians of the lunar-orb..." "Guardian?" "yes. myself and two other wolves know of the lunar orb." "So what IS the lunar orb?" "the orb is an orb of the moon that uses the power of the moon to help wolves among the forest. If you were changed to wolves, then you must have something to do with the orb..." "What?" "now i'm leaving. Take care until we meet again. If you wish to return to normal, then find the orb and bring it to the waterfall..." Fallenstar padded up to Luna and stood in front of her. After touching Luna's forehead, Fallenstar backed up and ran off, though she ran so fast it was like she vanished into thin air. Luna looked shocked for a few moments until she sniffed the air. Instead of scenting Fallenstar or her friends, she smelled something else. the lunar orb...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:23 pm
"We have to find that orb,"Ayu said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:28 pm
Luna shook her head as if to clear it, then nodded to Ayu. "at least we know what it smells like..." she said. "maybe if we search enough we can find the scent... or talk to other wolves or something... maybe some other wolves know about the orb..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:31 pm
Ayu nodded and remembered the scent  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:33 pm
Lee nodded as well  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:37 pm
Luna nodded, then padded off. She headed back to the waterfall to see if she could pick up the scent from there.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:40 pm
Ayu smelled the orb scent one more time then walked back to the waterfall  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:23 am
But lee thought," We can't stay wolves. I have no life in town."  

athena321
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:14 am
"Yeah it was about.....something about my friends turning into wolfs....and i think i believe it." She said.

"What happened though?" Alex asked.

((IM FALLING BEHIND, ps: Big lettirng again please?))

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff