Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Ordinary Life... Sort Of~ (1x1 RP) Full & Reserved Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:22 pm
"It's fine... everyone always judged because my family was always a little, well... different. I told them they were wrong and now I'm finally right about all of this." She thought of the idea of being hellbound and it sort of... interested her. Amaya always wanted to see other worlds, but she knew if she asked him, he wouldn't allow it. "So... what's it like to be hellbound?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:12 pm
"Really rather violent... There are others like myself as well as those who look like monsters that would gladly devour your soul... We fight for survival and ranking... I would have beat the living daylights out of that angel if I didn't get my regeneration taken away and have my power sealed for a month..." he let out a sigh, "but it was nothing special, so I left and will be here until the big man himself decides whether i should live or die..."  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:10 pm
"Is there... anyway that maybe well... I could help?" She wasn't sure why she asked but maybe Amaya did want to help, a little. "You should be at your strongest and there should be no reason for your power to be sealed right?" This was for him to be strong again and hopefully return home.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:08 pm
"Well the thing is... My power was sealed because I broke codes to begin with... I may seem like a ****ing jack *** in terms of humans, but for a demon I'm considered rather tender-hearted," he let out a sigh, "and I did something a demon shouldn't to get my power sealed... and now that I got the ****ing daylights beat out of me, regaining my powers will have to wait till I heal and regain physical strength in this form..." His explanation was rather vague and he knew that, he didn't dare say what he did to get in trouble in hell.  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:31 pm
"I see... well, if there's something a human can help you with, then I'll be willing to." Amaya really was just trying to be nice because she finally has seen something not of her world. She wasn't about to let it slip away either. "Sorry, I guess I'm just being a little too friendly." Amaya suddenly thought of her mother again and the stories she would tell.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:47 pm
"At least you aren't like those air-head fan girls... They really need to get a life," he muttered in response. The blade clean now, he slipped it into the sheath the best he could and propped it by the door, "to be honest I'm surprised that thing is still materialized..."  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:14 pm
Amaya soon became irritated when he mentioned the other girls. "I'm nothing like them... and they mock me for that. They don't know the truth of what's really out there." She knew this was true, she had known it all along. Ever since she was told of the stories, she knew they were all true.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:41 am
"A little touchy when I mention them are we?" he flopped on the couch, "Mortal emotions are so interesting" He peered at her keenly with his red eyes and smirked, his teeth a bit on the sharp side. This girl is really obsessive about these stories her mother told her about the different worlds... Really they aren't that great of places. If I didn't know that she'd die right off the bat I would take her with me to the realms of hell. He could do the process of turning her into a wicked and cursed being like himself, but she didn't have wicked enough of a heart to do that.  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:33 pm
"They hate me because of who I am... therefore, I hate them back." The anger in her voice grew sharper and more serious. She hated the other girls so much. But she had to let it go for now... she couldn't believe she had met someone from another world. "Us mortals are so ordinary... but I want to be someone different, see and believe something different, and many other things. You are the living proof that there are other worlds. I would never tell anyone I promise."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:46 pm
"That's good, because I have no intentions of leaving this realm of the living for a while... at the very least, not until i get my power back and preferably my regeneration as well... as is stands I'm only at standard time regeneration, not rapid like I had for a while... Maybe I should try and take less damage," it's like he was thinking out loud to her, "ah, but any way, you wouldn't survive in my realm unless you were wicked enough to go through the change into a demon..."  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:08 pm
"You're probably right about that. While I hate many things, I don't think I'm suitable to become like that." Amaya just looked on and stood up. It was sunset already and she had to get home. She grabbed her backpack and was about to walk out. "I have to go since it's sunset already. Will you be at school tomorrow?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:44 pm
"Probably... standard regeneration takes a while longer, but if I go into rest bandaged like this I should be back tomorrow... In my mortal form, and remember, speak of it to no one... I'm trusting you," he laid all the way down on the couch for now peering over at her with those red eyes of his, "see you tomorrow, Amaya..." It was like he almost hissed her name.  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:49 am
As Amaya was about to walk out to go home, she heard him speak her name in a dreadful tone. It sent shivers down her spine, almost like he wanted to kill her. She looked back at him to see his red eyes glaring at her. "Of course I won't tell, I promised. So... bye." Amaya ran out quickly. Did he really want to kill her that bad because she learned what he was?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:28 pm
He laughed slightly to himself, wow... well that was different... He rolled lightly to go to sleep, Maybe tomorrow we can play some more mind games... it's even better now that she knows what I am... The only problem would be if she told, though she promised she wouldn't. Then again, I've promised things and never went through with them... but I'm a demon and no one should try and hold us to our word...  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:02 pm
Amaya still didn't understand what his problem was. It seemed like just a minute ago, he sounded like he wanted to kill her. She promised she wouldn't tell anyone what he really was. Does he still not trust me enough? Of course he doesn't. Doesn't he still realize that this is what I've always wanted? Amaya just decided to go home so she could go to sleep for the night.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff