Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Is there anything wrong with my breasts? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What cup size should an average thirteen year old be?
  AAA
  AA
  A
  B
  C
  D and over
View Results

Jiminii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:57 pm
I'm 17 years old and still a 34A.

It's not weird or anything to have smaller boobs. I think they're probably a bit more comfortable, anyhow.
No offense meant to anybody.
xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:23 am
Yeah you're fine.

To be honest, i wasnt even wearing a bra at 13 xd
Now, at 21 years old, my bra is a (natural) 38DD and it's hell :/

Cherish the time you have. I have to wear a bra to bloody bed and I have back problems out the wazoo.  

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:44 am
There is no "average" or "normal" bra size, everybody is different and every pair is different.

Like, when I was 13, I believe I was about a C cup or, close to it...now I'm 18 and I'm a DD. But, I'm from a family of big boobed women...and I developed young.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:45 am
Every body is different. Accept yours as it is, only making changes to it in aims of becoming healthier, not to fit into some mold.

Besides, small breasts have many advantages!

1. You can fit into cuter tops from the mall! Most of the tops I come across were obviously made for smaller cupped women, which means mine just hang out at all the wrong places. :c

2. You don't have to worry about flopping all over the place! Especially while working out!

3. The rest of your body looks more lean! I know a few chicks who are thin, but their ginormous boobs make them look overweight. o:

See? :3

.Splendid.Chaos.

Edible Purple

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 am
Want some free art?
User Image

The bra I'm wearing right now is a 10B... But I think it's a little large.
I also think that us australians have a different measurement system to most of you. Either that or I didn't notice that my ribcage is concave. XD

User Image
Want a lollipop?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:19 am
theres nothing wrong with that just look at a lot of super models most of them have nothing  

finalfantasyfreak1O1

hamgirl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:37 pm
Hun, don't worry about the size of your boobs. I'm almost seventeen and I'm a 36A :3
I think smaller boobs are much better anyways.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:46 pm
Locker room behavior: all I can say is I really want that black knee-high lace up boot that somebody left in the locker room. It's like, in my size, but there's only one.  

Dusk Read in Runes

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:49 pm
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

There is nothing wrong.
Everyone's different.
My boobs are wide, so even though they're a 34C, they don't look very big at all. But I'd look funny any other way. My boyfriend likes my boobs, I like my boobs, that's all that matters.

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:13 pm
There must...

Don't worry I'm the same size as you.

be hope...

BannedAccount8623822

iRaine-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:22 pm
you are 13 years old. they are fine for now. they will grow. I was a 34A till i was 15, then WOW I became a small B. Now Im 20 a C. Dont worry about it. You are you.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:54 pm
I'm fourteen, 36A.
My bestie(Ali) is a 36B, but her boobs look way smaller then mine.
Another friend(Holly) is a DD. We're all 13/14.

Locker room
Ali is always a) dropping things or b) squirting lotion EVERYWHERE.
And Holly has a habit of randomly screaming stupid thing out when we're changing. Be it sexual, educational, or just plain idiotic.
And I always end up beating on the door to the boys' bathroom. Because our lockers used to be the boys' lockers, and so the bathroom connected it. But now it's locked. And I always have a yelling conversation with someone in there. And kicking the door is fun, and a good way to express anger.  

ShePotterGleek

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

T Recksie

Anxious Ship

7,450 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:48 pm
hey don't freak out about your breast size. I used to be flat chested for a while, now i am 38DDD.
Im not saying that will happen to you, but I actually liked being flat chested to tell you the truth. with big boobs come great responsibilty (LOL)
but yeah, there is nothing wrong with your body at all. unless your doctor says so. o_O  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:48 am
simperson
I wish to be a 36B. I guess I'll have to wait though... rolleyes

That's my size now and I'm almost 20! But lefty is bigger then righty and push-up bras are my enemy because lefty wont stay contained. scream  

srv1025

Tsukuyomi25021

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:14 pm
The long-term advantage of having small boobs: less to no sagging when you're old.
And don't worry about it, I had a friend that size when I was your age, and now shes like a C/D cup... a lot of it is based on genetics.
I'm 16 and a 32C.. and my sister is your age has friends with that size and bigger! I am actually shocked at that....  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff