Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply Paradise
WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:57 pm
donie120
Wait, I just noticed that the Kuroi seems to be looking alot like Shadow. She even has Teeth the imp. Oh no, the coruption!

>D I am not Shadow!! And my devil imp isn't Teeth, it's Orpheus, and he gained speech abilities from the camp chaos event!! He's also generally docile...but he can absorb energy attacks.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:02 pm
Awww poor Math. Well, Whoever stole it may the burn in Hell!!!!! twisted Although I'm not religous so I can't promise anything like that. xp So whateves  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:20 am
Ah, in regards to the new front page image...it may take a while. My tablet has decided not to work, so I had to do the pic traditionally on good ol' paper and pencil. Either way, it'll take a lot longer to get it scanned in, re-lined, and colored.

Sorry everyone. :/  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:41 am
that's alright. oh, and as far as the person who stole my computer, I'm trying to find out who it was, and untill we do, nobody outside of our family is allowed inside the house.

btw, I have more news:
I may not be very active during the week due to school starting up again, but I will try to get on daily, if only to check my messages and rps. I will be able to be on on weekends though, so don't worry, I'll still be here.  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:42 pm
Kuroi-sama
Ah, in regards to the new front page image...it may take a while. My tablet has decided not to work, so I had to do the pic traditionally on good ol' paper and pencil. Either way, it'll take a lot longer to get it scanned in, re-lined, and colored.

Sorry everyone. :/

It is ok. I will love it more knowing that you put hard work into it. So far I like all the art that I have seen you do. Yay to the future front page. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Awsomeness!! From the pic that is up on the front page now I know that your a great artist and I can't wait to see the new one!!!! blaugh  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:57 pm
Oh yesh she is. I will likely set up an art contest for an updated banner. I fear that as long as she is in it, no one but her will win. She is very good.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:02 pm
Ahh please...I think you all are exaggerating... redface  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:30 pm
Thats hard to do with you Kuroi. Well I am fair when it come to drawing. But I would never put any of my works online. Had some of my work stolen and lost all credit for it. I had my signiture on it to. They just edited it out and called it there own. I see it from time to time as an RP character image. From then on I have not put on any of my character drawings online. Then I might give you a run for your money. But since I wont do that, You are still the best. Yay for Kuroi!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:55 am
I'm not a bad artist, but I won't put my stuff online cause compared to some of the stuff you see on here, mine is just crap. lol  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

Korn On A Stik
Captain

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:44 pm
And as for your fearless leader (save heights and falling from them), he has no artistic ability in him gonk

Aaaaanyway, I'm going to put up a new thread so we can start discussing a new format for the roleplays and other such things or to just leave them as they are.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:57 pm
As for me. I can draw a little but my better talent would be singing. I sang at my reletives wedding and everyone loved it. Though I just im letting my ego go a little wild on that one.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:44 pm
I wish I could sing!! That's really neat! And so far I haven't had any art stolen...*knock on wood*

Anyways, I've got half of the image re-lined so far. Thanks everyone for being patient.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:11 am
I had an idea for my guild, now tell me what you think, but how about brother/sister guilds?!? heh?
and by that, I mean guilds that are directly involved with each other, like if most of the crew in my guild were active in this guild then we could make this guild like a partner guild or something like that. not to mention it gives free advertising for the guilds we all like!  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:53 am
I think it's a good idea. It would give both guilds more advertising, plus most of the members here are in Matt's guild and vice versa, so I don't see why not.  
Paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff