Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Teen Wolf Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea
  Yes
  No
View Results

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:56 pm
User name: Pantherbear64
Rp name: Kidune
Side: Werewolf
Picture:
human form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
wolf form: User Image
Crush: None, yet
Other: she is sweet, and kind, but can be cold-hearted at times.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:42 am
"Cool,"Kagai said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:25 am
Rin didn't look up, but said. "Nothing, im just upset about something that happened to me." She lead, though she wasn't a good liar.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:05 am
Nami smiled. "So uh... did you um... want to do something together?" she asked Kagai.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 am
Alissa sighed, she had just left Hero and she missed him already. She walked into town and into a small restaurant.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 am
meh hungry. she thought, and wondered what styore would sell milk. she lifted her nose, sniffed and then thought better if she went as something inconspicuis if she was going to be stealing. she walked along, thinking hard, then bumped into a guy drawing something and a girl talking to him " sorry" shhe said, but didn't move. They smelled like a part of the shapeshifter family! "what are you?" she asked, hoping she wasn't to rude.  

SpecterSolemn

China_Forever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 am
(ME JOIN!)

Username: Xx_Feelings_xX
Rp name: Marylin (Mary line - Nickname mary.)
Side: Werewolf
Picture: User Image
Werewolf pic: User Image
Crush: none
Other: She is awshome.

(idk ok?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:52 am
Nami looked to see who bumped into her. "Excuse me? I'm uh... human i guess," Nami said, trying to hide the fact that she could change into a werewolf though she was always bad at lying. how does she know that i can change?... Nami thought. "so uh... who are you?"  

Feathertail14

Konekoko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:47 pm
Soleil
Justice is served.

User Image

"Is there anything I can do?" Soliel asked kindly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:55 pm
Rin glanced up. Then Quickly pulled her eyes back down, she blushed. "No thanks, it's just that...."  

Currently Dead Account

mizu-chii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:19 pm
So many humans.. Anju thought as she walked through the small city she somehow ended up in. She stopped midstride, something smelled familiar, she spun around just in time to see him. The strange hunter with the shaved blue tatooed face and the horrible scar across his eye.
"I thought I'd lost you for a moment." he snarled raising his black gun, the name Bloody Rose painted in deep crimsion on it's side. Anju shivered that gun has taken many lives.
" Prepare to die wolf." the hunter snarled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:46 pm
Jasper walked lightly through the streets. He let his hands drop to his sides, and turned to face a the street lamp. Sadly, he kept going, taking in the scents of food, and grinned.  

Wolfy_Girl117

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:52 pm
Kidune went walking, not caring where she went, as long as she kept in her human form, she hoped no hunter would find her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:03 pm
((Kidune and Jasper should meet each other... if you want?))

Jasper entered the restraunt. It was packed, and he patiently leaned against the wall, waiting to be served.  

Wolfy_Girl117

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 pm
(sure)
Kidune saw a nearby resteraunt and walked in it, 'it's packed in here....' she thought to herself, she turned to go back out but a group of human's walked in and blocked her way, not on purpose. so she just stood in line, waiting.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff