Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
General Chit-Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:07 am
Fuzzykit
My God, I'm hating school at the moment- I have one exam left, and we're already starting next year's courses and planning for universities. Summer hols not until three week's time, and the first week I have a biology field trip.

poor fuzzykit......  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:55 pm
This guild is so dead. gonk  

DKMaester

Papple

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:18 am
the GGN system is dead, compared to that place this one's celebrating Mardi Gras. Just as a general question, if you guys had one hour of either strength training or cardio that you'd have to do, which would you pick?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:31 pm
hmmm.. i think i'd go with strength.... it easily can take up an hour where cardio i fidn a lot harder to make it worthwhile for an hour  

Aeren
Crew

Papple

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:59 am
I think I do too much cardio, so I'd pick strength too. Today I ran out of time and didn't do anything with weights sweatdrop So, anyone know how to get rid of water weight? I'd like it gone just for a little bit so I could see if I'm drinking to much.

*eyes past posts* I think I may have OCD...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:56 pm
Uhhh...hey this is nice to have just a general talk....Well for some reason I am nopt like fat fat but i think I am a little fat I am like 11 with the weight of 112 and I am 5feet 2 inches. And Boys dont like fat girls at my school and I have been crushing on this guys for likes months...I asked him out but he said no and I think for the reason he said was becuz i was fat...so I dont know how to get started... whee  

xXRachie RaeXx

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:52 am
Stylengirl877
Uhhh...hey this is nice to have just a general talk....Well for some reason I am nopt like fat fat but i think I am a little fat I am like 11 with the weight of 112 and I am 5feet 2 inches. And Boys dont like fat girls at my school and I have been crushing on this guys for likes months...I asked him out but he said no and I think for the reason he said was becuz i was fat...so I dont know how to get started... whee

hey. theres the same problem at my college, it's the skinny girls that get all the atention, grrrrr, it's anoying, also alot of the time really skinny girls are quite bitchy as well. i wish we were a world wich wasn't so driven by apperances (sp)

ho-hum. theres this guy who i'm intrested in at the moment, acept its a pain because he lives quite a long way away, he doesn't want to come down to me because i think he feels it would be like his last girlfriend who always expected him to come down to her. it's really anoying because i really want to meet him but i don't want to have to go to his because i don't know the area, i'm useless with trains and i've never met him before so i don't want to feel so insucure in our first meeting. doh!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:25 pm
Miya12
Stylengirl877

hey. theres the same problem at my college, it's the skinny girls that get all the atention, grrrrr, it's anoying, also alot of the time really skinny girls are quite bitchy as well. i wish we were a world wich wasn't so driven by apperances (sp)

ho-hum. theres this guy who i'm intrested in at the moment, acept its a pain because he lives quite a long way away, he doesn't want to come down to me because i think he feels it would be like his last girlfriend who always expected him to come down to her. it's really anoying because i really want to meet him but i don't want to have to go to his because i don't know the area, i'm useless with trains and i've never met him before so i don't want to feel so insucure in our first meeting. doh!
Ya I my mom is dating this guy that lives 2 CITIES away! Its very far but they still manage so i dont know how that works...They just figure it out...but my mom is not that intrested in him...  

xXRachie RaeXx

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:25 am
Stylengirl877
Miya12
Stylengirl877

Ya I my mom is dating this guy that lives 2 CITIES away! Its very far but they still manage so i dont know how that works...They just figure it out...but my mom is not that intrested in him...

eek how come? is he butt ungly or something? *jokes*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:54 am
Miya12
Stylengirl877
Miya12
Stylengirl877

No...yes.....well I dont know I have never seen him...she just doesnt like him...shes just not in heart with him...  

xXRachie RaeXx

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:17 pm
Stylengirl877
Miya12
Stylengirl877
Miya12
Stylengirl877

No...yes.....well I dont know I have never seen him...she just doesnt like him...shes just not in heart with him...

well i hope he doesn't turn in to one of those obsessed stalkers if she dumps him. i've had that before, very creepy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:42 pm
Miya12
Stylengirl877
Miya12
Stylengirl877
Miya12
Stylengirl877

well i hope he doesn't turn in to one of those obsessed stalkers if she dumps him. i've had that before, very creepy.
whee 3nodding  

xXRachie RaeXx

onnawaffle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:39 am
Frustration at work does not help a diet.

My supervisor is driving me crazy! Besides the fact that he seems to think I'm his secretary, he keeps putting off giving me my assignment! Last week he went on travel so I was here all week with absolutely NOTHING to do. I haven't had my review yet and my... other supervisor I guess (the guy who signs my timesheet, so yeah he's a big one) is still here and it looks bad if I'm not busy! I had to pretend to keep busy all week last week!

It's 9:30 am, I've been here since 7:00 and he still hasn't given me my assignment! And I know when he does he'll want it done like NOW! Meanwhile I'm fighting the urge to run to the vending machine or something to keep my mind off how utterly bored I am. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:02 am
Lady Leonardo
Frustration at work does not help a diet.

My supervisor is driving me crazy! Besides the fact that he seems to think I'm his secretary, he keeps putting off giving me my assignment! Last week he went on travel so I was here all week with absolutely NOTHING to do. I haven't had my review yet and my... other supervisor I guess (the guy who signs my timesheet, so yeah he's a big one) is still here and it looks bad if I'm not busy! I had to pretend to keep busy all week last week!

It's 9:30 am, I've been here since 7:00 and he still hasn't given me my assignment! And I know when he does he'll want it done like NOW! Meanwhile I'm fighting the urge to run to the vending machine or something to keep my mind off how utterly bored I am. gonk

thats terrible, can't you report him or ask someone for some changes to be made?  

Miya12
Vice Captain

onnawaffle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:40 am
I could report him but that would just draw attention to the fact that I've been getting paid to do nothing for so long since I hadn't reported him already. That and I could get something worse. It's a lose/lose situation! gonk

Today has been killer on me! It's my first official day of my diet (all the Easter candy is gone so I can diet now *L*) and I want nothing more than to grab my snack and eat it NOW rather than waiting till I'm actually hungry. I already had a cup of coffee I didn't need simply because I wanted something and thought it might fill me up some.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games