Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] Alive and kicking just for you. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:55 am
Johns struggled against the other, trying to buck him off. He knew it was futile but he wasn't going to just take it like a damn b***h: not when it was Richard B. Riddick himself. His lips curled back as he snarled, "Get the ******** off of me"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:28 pm
Riddick leaned his head back a bit in mock thought, bringing it back down to where it was. He gave a sickly sweet smile and said, "No, I think I like this position. It fits, don't you think?" He chuckled as Johns kept struggling fruitlessly. He was enjoying this, so he wasn't going to stop just yet.  

Lucifer_dragonbane

Interesting Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:50 am
Johns tensed, glaring up at him. "You're a sick b*****d" he hissed, turning his head away. He clenched his hands into fists, "Damn it pervert. Get off me" he growled, once again struggling under the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:41 pm
Growing bored of this game, Riddick complied. "As you wish, Johnny boy. I was getting quite bored." He sat up on his hind legs far off to Johns' left so that he didn't reach him quickly enough to hit him.

"So, any ideas on how to get off this place? Or we could just stay here and live off the land," he sneered, getting up off the ground and looking towards the three suns overhead.  

Lucifer_dragonbane

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:50 am
John blinked rapidly as he tried to look at Riddick without blinding himself in the process. He swallowed lightly trying to wet his dry mouth. God! He never wanted to be underneath the man again. Something about this planet was messing with him. He couldn't believe that he wanted Riddick in that moment. He sat up, running a hand down his face in frustration. "You're actually asking me? How the hell should I know." he grumbled, shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:26 pm
"I don't know, you are a smart person Johns. I thought you'd have a plan tucked in that pretty little head of yours," Riddick said, sighing in exasperation. He then sat down, facing Johns, and looked at him intently.

'Maybe messing with him is a bad idea...nah' he thought suddenly, sighing again.  

Lucifer_dragonbane

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:33 am
Johns rubbed a hand down his face, sighing heavily. God this was going to be the death of him: that he was sure of. He frowned lightly, blinking slightly. "Did you just call me pretty?" he blinked again and shook his head. "Definitely going to be the death of me" he muttered, without realizing he was speaking out loud.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:38 pm
Ignoring his question, Riddick stared at Johns in a confused way. "What's going to be the death you, Johnny boy? I do believe we're weaponless and stranded without any means of escape or communication with only each other as company," he stated rather bluntly, frowning a bit in thought.  

Lucifer_dragonbane

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:01 am
Johns blinked then suddenly waved his hand, "It's nothing. I was just muttering to myself that's all" he shook his head, rubbng the back of his neck. He really was going to have to watch what he said in front of Riddick.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:04 pm
"Is that so? Or are you hiding a secret from me?" Riddick asked, interested. "Come on Johnny boy, you can tell me. It's not like I can tell it to the whole world you know." Riddick smiled joyously at Johnny.  

Lucifer_dragonbane

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:05 pm
"Stop calling me that! My name is William Johns not Johnny boy" Johns growled dangerously, wishing he had something to throw at the annoyance in front of him. It wasn't the first time Riddick made him so made that he wanted to kill him: only thing stopping him was the bounty on his head for bringing him back alive. And probably because despite who Riddick was he still liked him. Not that he would ever admit it: especially not to Riddick.

Johns scrambled to his feet, shielding his eyes from the suns. "Come on. We should get going. Maybe we'll find something around here or whatever" he grumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:16 pm
Perking up at the thought of actually doing something, not that annoying Johns wasn't fun, but he desperately needed something else to keep him occupied. He stood up, laughing at Johns' outburst.

"Well sorry for trying to lighten up the mood. With all your sulking I thought I'd suffocate. So I just wanted to put a smile on that gloomy face of yours William Johns," he said teasingly, stressing out the 'sorry' in a mocking sort of voice.  

Lucifer_dragonbane

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:20 am
"I wasn't sulking you a**" Johns grumbled, walking away from Riddick. The criminal could follow him or he could go get lost in a hole. He didn't care which one at the moment. All he wanted was to find some shelter from the blistering heat that the three suns were creating. He smirked to himself. If Riddick pissed him off any more then he already was then he was going to rip those goggles off of his face. See how he liked the suns.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:10 pm
"Is that so, William? You could have fool me, you know," Riddick said, smirking. He followed Johns, staying an arm's length away, with his hands behind his head.

"You know, there was a hat on one of the containers. Along with a change of clothes, in case your interested," he said, looking to the side to hide his smirk. "I also recall seeing a pair of sunglasses." His smirk grew wider as he tipped his head to the side, taking a look at John's reaction.  

Lucifer_dragonbane

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers