Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering-----August Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:54 pm
(>.<)
Cinderstar was about to tell Cursedstar not to cuff Patchstar when she saw Kindlestar get up to leave. "oh!! The moon!!" Cinderstar pondered for a moment about why Snowclan hadn't come. "I'll see you on the battle field." Cinderstar mumbled so softly that only Cursedstar could hear. She then turned and headed back to the Woodclan territory with her clan following.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 am
(tomorrows the day errrabody!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:10 am
Cinderstar crept into the clearing. Her small clan followed behind her. "Looks like no one is here yet." Cinderstar murmured to herself.

(hey whats the deal? my clan is like dead!! only 1 person is posting!!! AND SHE"S PART OF MOONCLAN FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! Where did my clan gooooo? gonk )
(@ pantherclaw: no offense, i really appriciate the effort! 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:48 am
((Many of the Clans are dying. This is the reason I have been conducting a cleanup. I am right now in SnowClan, checking their members. After SnowClan I shall help you out with WoodClan. I tend to make a character in the Clan as I go along with my work, so you may see a new kit in WoodClan from my side in a while. 3nodding ))

Kindlestar opened her jaws, tasting the air. The smell of WoodClan was in the air, she could taste it, and her ears perked up, happiness bursting out of her at the thought of actually having another Clan in this Gathering arrive before hers.

She looked back at the FireClan cats that had accompanied her, and she nodded at them happily. "Looks like we will be having a proper Gathering this full moon. Let's go."

As Kindlestar led the way, Dawnlight followed closely, his muscles clear under his pelt, the moonlight shining on him. He wore a smug smirk as he always did, and he realized that the Clan that had gotten there was WoodClan.

"Well what do you know! Looks like you guys finally came. What happened? Got stuck in a tree all this time?" he called out as FireClan skidded to a halt, his claws flexing. A glare from Kindlestar soon made him back off, but his tail still flicked with contempt.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:07 pm
(jees, it makes me sad .. crying haha i've already started but i would appreciate the help . . AND another person rp'ing XD)

Cinderstar jumped as Fireclan emerged. "Oh! oh it's Kindlestar!" Cinderstar trotted up to greet the new arrivals. "I'm sorry for our absence . . . it's been a tough season . . " she tilted her head apologetically. Cinderstar gave a quick look at Dawnlight to stick her tung out at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:14 am
(( xd ))

Kindlestar purred at the WoodClan leader's greeting, but then frowned when she mentioned how tough it had been for her Clan. She tilted her head curiously, then before Dawnlight could snarl at her for sticking out her tongue, she said, "But I thought that WoodClan was brimming with prey during this season," she mewed, her ear flicking slightly.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Lilsleepygrl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:14 am
Thorngaze followed his clan without ease, staying close by the back. The tom's eyes flashed anxiously as his clan poured into the clearing, their heads high with importance.
"What would WoodClan have to share tonight?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:36 pm
Cinderstar blinked in surprise "ah hah! oh ah, well ya i guess. . ." shoot!! you mouse-brained fool!! Never mention weakness in front of others! What have all those self taught leadership lessons been for!? "it's more of a self-confidence thing you know?" Cinderstar started to ramble "i mean . . after that whole conflict with Cursedstar everyone has sort of slowed down, and i'm not sure how to lighten their spirits, and these fox's keep showing up . . " FOX-DUNG! "i mean boxes, lots of boxs, i'm thinking it's the two-leggers throwing their stuff on our territory again . . ah hahahaha!!" Cinderstar laughed loudly. ooh boy. . . .

Redpine chatted to a fellow warrior near by when he heard Cinderstar "gees what is she up to now?" he growled sadly. The warrior next to him chuckled. "our leader sure is a handful" the warrior purred taping Redpine with his tail.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:54 pm
Duskwind padded into the clearing. "Well we aren't the first ones to show up for a change." We aren't the only ones to show up for a change...

Smilepaw burst in his tail up in the air and his ears turning towards every sound, this was his first gathering. "I hope this Gathering is fun. From what I've heard no one seems to show up..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:22 pm
Redpine waved his tail at Duskwind "yo! long time no see!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:10 am
Kindlestar blinked, noticing the hurry in Cinderstar's voice. She wrapped her fluffy tail around her paws, and bowed her head slightly. "My apologies. It is not in my paws to demand knowledge of another Clan's problems," she stated, hoping the ginger leader would relax a bit.

Dawnlight looked down at Smilekit and he nodded. "That's right. Only Kindlestar seemed to think tradition was worth honoring," he snarled, his tail flicking.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:04 pm
Cinderstar sighed heavily. "I'm sorry Kindlestar, you know i would tell you the truth if i could. Fireclan has never made any steps to make Woodclan feel in danger." it's just i couldn't possibly talk about anything so embarrassing!!! Cinderstar made an apologetic face.

~~~~~~~
Redpine's vein twitched lightly, but ignored Dawnlight.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:51 pm
Kindlestar gave Cinderstar an understanding nod and turned to look at Dawnlight at the sound of his words, noticing Redpine's whiskers twitch for a second at Dawnlight's words. "Dawnlight... the last thing we need is angering StarClan by looking for a fight. I am certain that the other Clans all have good reasons to not come here," she answered coolly, just as annoyed as Dawnlight, but knowing it was rude to say so in an accusing tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:32 pm
Cinderstar lowered her head in shame, a little cloud of depression rolled over her.

Redpine padded over to Cinderstar, patting her lightly on the shoulder "well at least we came this moon" he purred positively.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

blooked11

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:49 am
(poor cindy lol)  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers