Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
ReCon III Updated 2/5/10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do we leave Summer Star on Sunday Morning or Monday?
Sunday
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Monday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:22 pm
Gho the Girl
I'll also be doing my best to save up, whether I'm in WA with you or here at home. Come ReCon I'll just write you a big check of the funds.
Covering yourself or pitching in for others as well?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:31 pm
TeaDidikai
Gho the Girl
I'll also be doing my best to save up, whether I'm in WA with you or here at home. Come ReCon I'll just write you a big check of the funds.
Covering yourself or pitching in for others as well?
I mean for others as well.

So, should I fly there or take the train?  

Gho the Girl

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:16 pm
Fly if you might.
When I took the train... it was... very late. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:25 pm
Fiddlers Green
Fly if you might.
When I took the train... it was... very late. sweatdrop

And the roast was so dry... I felt so bad. ~hugs~

Myself, I don't mind the train. Heck- the station is really close and I can easily pick people up from the station, where people flying in need to connect with the Aeroporter.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:36 pm
TeaDidikai
And the roast was so dry... I felt so bad. ~hugs~

Still nommy as I recalled. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:59 pm
Status upgraded to likely attendence  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:36 pm
Kuroiban
Spiff... I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:45 pm
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban
Spiff... I think.

Yes and no. The reason is I broke up with my girlfriend, so I have no other real responsibilities atm.

cry  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:09 pm
Kuroiban
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban
Spiff... I think.

Yes and no. The reason is I broke up with my girlfriend, so I have no other real responsibilities atm.

cry
That's kinda what I guessed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:10 pm
It would be a MAJOR long shot... But last winter I got this notion into my head to take a road trip across the USA when I got better and got money...
(do you remember that crazy google map Nuri? biggrin )

Well check-ish on one, and crossing my fingers for the second piece of the puzzle

I haven't been in the US since 2001 and I miss the place, especially Boston where I had lived for a time a few years previous to that.

The original plan was to go East to West, but if there was the potential of attending a festival: invite, health and finances pending, I'd love to switch the route and even share the journey / roadtrip! (I love to drive)

Crosses fingers for a redundancy payment and a High Court settlement in the next few months! If those finances happen, I'll be able to make good on promises made wink

Regardless, one of these day's I'll make that trip!  

scorplett

Blessed Regular

6,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:57 pm
We have this incentive program at work. Do a good job, and you get points. These points can be used to bid on things at the End of Summer auction.

Some of these things include free round trip airfare on SouthWest Airlines.

So... anyone who lives in a place where SouthWest flies who is hoping to attend thinking I should bid on these?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:34 am
TeaDidikai
We have this incentive program at work. Do a good job, and you get points. These points can be used to bid on things at the End of Summer auction.

So... anyone who lives in a place where SouthWest flies who is hoping to attend thinking I should bid on these?

Midway to Seatac!  

maenad nuri
Captain

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:02 am
We have 100 dollars in our recon 3 help fund.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:32 am
Gho the Girl
Spiff. I don't know how much I will be able to add this month. Our hours are being cut for the slow season and Haddie is going to the doctor's today.

maenad nuri
TeaDidikai

Midway to Seatac!

Noted.  

TeaDidikai

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:21 am
TeaDidikai
Gho the Girl
Spiff. I don't know how much I will be able to add this month. Our hours are being cut for the slow season and Haddie is going to the doctor's today.
I understand. I'm also going to have to dip into my savings fund to make the next couple of weeks meet ends, since I won't be working while taking the next two weeks of the training course. I was planning a trip to see someone, but that's not going to happen. I'll do my best to not touch the Recon 3 fund, but if s**t hits the fan, I'll need it for a train ticket over to you guys.

But I don't think that's going to happen.

I know I'm going to get this job. I just need to put all my focus into it. And have the confidence to tell my parents what I'm doing and not back down.

So anyways, don't fret about it. We shall all do our best, and that shall be enough. *hugs*  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff