Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pure Snow, Impure Blood (1x1, OPEN) Full Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:10 am
Koriah sat down at a nearby bench, waiting for him to come back and see what he was doing. The place looked a little run down and she wondered what caused this place to be abandoned.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:08 pm
Adelrich yawned, wondering when the last time he'd slept was. It was a good thing the beds in the place looked comfortable. He'd just have to do something about the windows...
"May I join you?" He asked her once he had come back from finding the blood bank.

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:15 am
Koriah looked up at him and nodded. "Sure I guess I don't mind." The windows were cracked and somesnow fell through them. But then the wind began to pick up. "It seems like a snowstorm is coming soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:38 pm
Adelrich nodded. "Seems like it... This place wasn't abandoned very long ago. I can still smell the human scents clearly. I would guess it was abandoned a few years ago when a group of Vampires were traveling in this part of the continent. They destroyed everything and everyone in their path..."

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 am
"I see... that doesn't matter. I've seen death and destruction long enough to understand." It seemed like she was emotionless for a long time, long enough to understand, just like she said. What was really the truth behind her past?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:42 pm
Adelrich watched a small spider making its web, waiting for the silence to break. He wasn't much of a conversation starter, even with people he knew. A faint smile graced his lips as he remembered his brothers teasing him for being so shy.

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:23 pm
"So... how long do you think we should stay here? Till the snowstorms over? It would probably be a good idea." She really didn't know what to say right now. They barely knew each other...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:18 pm
Adelrich nodded. "At least until the storm's over. Maybe a bit longer." He stood and walked over to one of the unbroken windows, only to run over and grab her by the wrist. "Come with me, hurry." He whispered.

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:27 pm
"Ok." Koriah ran behind him as they took off. She wondered what went wrong as they ran. "Is there something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:20 pm
"Only if she saw me.." Adelrich replied quietly, leading her down into the room in the far corner of the lowest level. "Thank goodness it's snowing, or she'd have already found me.."

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:12 pm
"What do you mean? Who are you talking about?" Koriah suddenly remembered that he said he was tracking somebody. Could this be that person? "Is it the person you're tracking?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:55 am
Adelrich shook his head. "No, I'm not tracking her. I guess you could say she's tracking me. It's a sick game she plays, and whenever she finds me, she gives me another one of these." He pulled the sleeve of his shirt up, revealing a long cut that led from his wrist to his elbow. "She only found me this once. I've made sure of it." He pulled his sleeve back down.

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:58 pm
Koriah looked at his arm and stroked the cut. He was a vampire, but it still must have hurt. "It must have hurt pretty bad. But I don't understand. Does she just want to play the game or does she want something else from you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:15 pm
Adelrich looked out the window cautiously as they passed, then ducked into the closest room. "She and I were childhood friends, and my brothers would tease me about how often I saw her versus other boys my age. I ignored them, of course, but then she started hanging around girls rather than me, and I hung around boys. Basically, we grew apart and she wasn't happy. That's when she started playing that game. I didn't take her seriously at first, but once I got this I got the picture. I'm not sure why she is doing this beside spite, though there could very well be something else."

Esquillo

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:28 pm
"Have you tried to talk to her? It is kind of clear that it's not a game right?" Koriah just looked at him with a little seriousness. If cutting others was part of this chase, then it should not be considered a game.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff