Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls {Loveless} ((Needs People!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's ready for a class restart?
  +1
View Results

blinktjp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:59 pm
~~Saito Komomura*ENDLESS*~~

User Image

"Twins huh? now that I look you guys are identical...I wish i had a twin" Saito said smiling.

He acually wished that he did have a brother or a sister...In the past, when he still had a happy family, he remembered he used to always bug his parents to make him a "Brother" or "Sister". Saito couldn't believe he still remembered that. Saito took a quick glance at Verikai. It would be nice, if they got to know each other better...

"Neh, Sai-chan umm how well do you know your way around school? We transfered here today so, umm we don't know our way around..."

Sai-chan? Did that mean he was already friends with her? Usually people were distant of him. He used to wonder if he scared them? Sure, they talked to him...he still felt distance. However, this girl was talking to him as if they had known each other forever. He wasn't sure how that made him feel. Did he like it? It certainly felt as if this wasn't fabricated...

"Fu.....Its alright Saito you don't have to. We can get by ourselves." Aya said. It seemed as if he glared at her.

Aya didn't really talk...was he shy? Saito could remember when he was like that. He used to be a shy little weakling as a little boy. But once his father died and the loser stepfather moved in...He had to abandon his shyness and learn to be outspoken while standing up for himself.

Saito said while smiling to the both of them, "It's okey, I don't mind. Um well i've been going here for all my life you see...the sister elementary and middle school are not far from here so i've been around this area for a while..."

Even if he'd been going to this school for a while, he only knew how to get to the places where he needed to be.

"Well I can show around as best as i can...I'm not really all that knowledgable on all the places..but i can show you the essentials if you want."

Saito hesitated for a moment.

"Uh-um...wai-wait. I wanna ask you something..."

Saito had a feeling he was asking the right people.

"Do you know what...Fighter and Sacrifices are?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:25 pm
User Image
--Relentless-- Forever Unyielding

"Welcome back you two. Get everything figured out yet?" Rauko stated, looking at the two who had first left and were now, finally, entering the classroom. Something must have went between the two, probably dealing with problems or maybe with the fact they were part of the same team. It would be interesting to see a team here, so early in the year.

"Saito, am I correct?" Azreal asked kindly, looking over the boy. So young, so inexperienced. "To answer anyone's question about the difference between a fighter and a sacrifice, it is rather simple. To keep it short, since many of you might already know what they are, a fight is the one who fights for their sacrifice. They are the ones who unleash spells during the fight. A sacrifice is the one who gives the commands, the one who is the leader of the pair. Others have called the sacrifice the Master or Boss of the pair. They are also the ones who take the pain for their fighters." Azreal stated softly, looking at his brother before the classroom.

So far, they had a few of the names, but not many had given them their positions. It was rather interesting, seeing the people here. There seemed to be only one team, if their hunches were correct, and so few fighters. The names that were given were put onto the bored, as well as their true names. It would be interesting to see how things unfolded. Maybe this was the year that they would find their own sacrifices or fighters. It would be a relief, but it might also add some complications. Age, gender, even attitude. They were things that the brother's feared, not sure who or when their partners would come into play.

It was hard to watch teams met up in their classroom, year after year after year, but it was a must. They were hear to teach those who came through their doors how to become the best they actually could and to know what they must in order to survive even teach their partners if they weren't found here.

--Careless-- Forever Carefree
User Image  

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Miss Wonderland

Quotable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:32 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The walk back from the bathroom was rather long and awkward. He didn't know if it was because of how he acted or what but it seemed almost like Saito was scared of him. He frowned slightly as he walked beside the boy his long strides setting the kid back slightly. In honest truth it Saito had asked him to stabbed his hand he would have, he would have pulled the pencil out right when and their and stabbed it through and through his hand. He sighed as he crossed his arms his mind wondering were in the hell he was going to get rice balls. His mother packed a Bento there was sure to be something in there now all he had to do was get back to the class room. He watched as the boy pulled the door open and walked inside. He didn't bother bowing in his world he did nothing wrong. Watching as Saito walked in his eyes flashed as he noticed the small group the boy had chosen. The whore and her brother. Verikai hated women with a seething passion and having one in his class was driving him insane. (I still don't see why there is a GIRL in a Yaoi rp but whatever....>.>)

Baring his fangs slightly Verikai looked rather betrayed. He had several empty seats and his sacrifice was sitting all the way across from him. He scoffed slightly as he walked over to his desk and pulled out his Bento Box. He looked through it finally finding a decent looking rice ball he paused for a minute a she closed the box and refolded it. Slipping it under his desk again he listened to the conversation for a minuet. If they boy wanted to know more why didn't he just ask him and now the temptress was trying to steal him after school this would not do at all. His ears twitched as his tail seemed to flicker violently behind him. He wanted to rip a hole in the wall and throw his desk out but he knew that would do little good. He placed his hands down on the desk and rose slowly his eyes flashed as he walked towards the boy weaving in between desks.

When Verikai reached the boy's table he placed the rice ball down that was wrapped in a small napkin and glared towards the girl. He felt his seething temper rise at the mere image of her. He flicked his tail as he looked down at the boy, "Anything else Saito?" Verikai asked his voice low and quiet threatening almost. He wanted to turn to the girl and tell her that he was walking home with Saito and to shove it up her a** but he had a feeling that wouldn't go well with anyone. He wanted to make a good impression on his Sacrifice. "I overheard your planning on walking home with them.... seems we won't have the chance to get to know each other well pity..." Verikai said softly almost under his breath. He looked down at the boy waiting for his response. He wanted an order to hurt himself. He wanted to show the kid how serious he was about this.

Sighing he stalked back over to his desk after a minute his arms crossed as his legs slipped onto the chair in front of him. He glared a hole into the teachers in the front...Verikai was PISSED. Hearing the teacher finally open his mouth his eyes turned upwards. He heard him address Saito and his ears perked as he listened to the explanation. He knew all of that, but it was more complex then this little lesson was giving it credit. He reached brooding in the corner as his eyes turned towards the window. This was bullshit..And there was nothing Verikai could do to calm himself down. Nothing.

[Edit]

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:55 pm
Aya Kosakurchi t+DREANLESSt+

User Image
((its all the more interesting))
Fuki was about to answer, but smiled when the teachers beat her too it. "Well its a bit more complex, but thats the general idea. It may be confusing now, but after a while it'll begin to make sense." she said smiling. Fuki watched as the other boy walked back, giving Saito something, but huffed a laugh when he thought the three were walking home. "We ask him to show us around school. Not walk home with us." she said rolling her eyes carelessly, not caring much.

Aya watched as Fuki did most of the talking he didn't say much when Verikai walked up to them. Even if it wasn't shown, it was obvious the he felt betrayed by Saito. He also noticed how he glared at his sister. For some reason, he could tell that Verikai seemed to despise her with a passion. For no reason at all other than the fact that his siter was indeed a woman. Aya also noticed how his sister was acting torwards the other boy, she was being arrogant but playing innocent at the same time. Fu, you pushing it. he thought.
Fuki Kosakurchi T+ CARELESS T+

User Image  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

blinktjp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:17 pm

User Image
((Having a girl makes it funner XD lol))
"Welcome back you two. Get everything figured out yet?" The teacher asked.

Saito didn't even know how to answer it. Got everything figured out? What? Saito stared at Verikai wondering what he was going to say.

"Um well...." Saito didn't even know what to say.

"Saito, am I correct?" Luckily, the teacher didn't expect him to answer.

"Uh yeah-yes. Saito Komomura...." He saw on the board many people had their names along with another name..their true name.

"I am apart of Endless.." The only reason why he said that was because he saw Verikais name written under it.

As soon as he had asked Fuki and Aya to explain, The teacher had answered it before them. So Saito was the leader of the pair...he COMMANDED Verikai....

But he didn't understand...Just how far did their bond go? Were they only master and servent before everything else? He didn't want that. He wanted someone who shared his soul...someone who would be there for him.

Saito watched in surprise as Verikai had walked over. He looked PISSED...very pissed. Although Saito had just met him, he acually cared. Why he was so pissed? Was he pissed at him for choosing to sit in the back with Fuki and Aya? He had only wanted to talk to them..to make friends and ask them questions about Fighters and Sacrifices. After, he had planned to sit behind Verikai.

He set a riceball on the table.

"Anything else Saito?"

Saito couldn't believe it...he had acually forgotten about it. He had'nt expected him to carry through with it. A riceball...

Saito took a bite out of it. It was the best riceball he had ever tasted.

Saito smiled at Verikai. "It's good! Thanks!"

"I overheard your planning on walking home with them.... seems we won't have the chance to get to know each other well pity..."

Saito said confused "Huh? walk home?" Saito didn't walk home...he took the train. He lived 30 minutes away from the school.

"We ask him to show us around school. Not walk home with us." Fuki said.

The look on Verikai's face looked murderous. Saito decided to calm him down.

"Oh! yeah they just wanted me to show them around school since they're new here...although I barley know my way around ahaha...I live 30 minutes away from the school anyway so i don't think anyone would wanna waste their time going with me anyway..well...unless they lived in my neighborhood..."

Saito could sense the tension. It seem as if Verikai and Fuki hated each other. He just wanted to make some true friends and he hoped that this wouldn't mess up his chances.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:36 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ohhh! How Verikai hated women. He sighed as he looked towards his Sacrifice. He felt himself seethed as the girl turned at talked to him her breath tainting his face. He shivered slightly as he heard the women talk his tail flickered as he contained himself. He bit down on his lip, he sassy attitude made him want to rip out her throat and feed it to her twin brother. He inhaled slightly his breath a dull whispered as he tried to calm himself down. He didn't find a point in talking during class. He cracked his knuckles the small pops eased him slightly but he was running out of things to crack. He just needed to calm down. He sighed as he slumped into his chair all the stress was making him tired and he wasn't in the mood to really deal with any of it. Hearing the confession about being apart of Endless made his soul flutter slightly as he felt his systems click once more into place. He felt at ease hearing those words no matter what b***h happened to be in his class. Saito was his and his alone. No one would take him away.

Looking towards the boy as he chowed down on the riceball a small smile was hidden in his lips. It didn't show on his face but he was pleased as a kitten that Saito liked it. He heard the comment about showing them around the school and the distance that Saito's house was and felt himself leaned deeper into the chair and glare towards the girl and her brother, "You where born with legs weren't you? Show your own ******** self around the school. I am walking him home....Right after school...." Verikai declared as he leaned back in the chair and heard Saito talk about his commute, "You could live an hour away and I'd still go your not alone anymore..." he said his voice still cold as ice but the intentions were there if you seriously looked into the heart of what he had said. Verikai didn't do sweet.

[( Sorry it's like sickly short I ran out of things to type... D: )]

User Image

Miss Wonderland

Quotable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100

blinktjp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:02 pm

User Image
((lol it's okey, i've been getting lazy with my RPing latly so i understand XD))

"You where born with legs weren't you? Show your own ******** self around the school. I am walking him home....Right after school...." Verikai declared to the whole group.

Saito stared at Verikai trying to detect what he was feeling through his eyes. Did he see...Jealousy? Saito was beginning to undersand how Verikai worked. Verikai didn't show his feelings publicly...he expected you to understand what he ment, if you were close to him. So did that mean Saito was close to him?

"Um Verikai?" Saito said shyly. Saito wasn't shy, nor was he scared of him. He just didn't want Verikai to be upset. He wanted Verikai to understand...that he wanted friends...true friends. "Why don't you help me show them around school at lunch? I don't really know where everything is.... Then you can walk with me home...although you could walk to the train station with me if you have to be home at a certain time..." Saito smiled at him.

"You could live an hour away and I'd still go your not alone anymore..." Verikai said coldly.

Although He said it coldly, Saito understood. He wanted to cry...but his pride wouldn't let him. Verikai had said magic words "your not alone anymore...." Saito had been alone for the past 4 years...the thought of having someone who CARED about him....Saito was happy.

Blinking back tears, he said "Thank you....Verikai..."Saito knew he probably didn't understand what he was thanking him for, but that was okay.

Saito stared at Aya and Fuki. "See? we'll be more than happy to show you around...although Verikai probably knows more of the school than I do ahaha..."

Saito felt whipped out his cell phone. "Hey do you guys have cell phone numbers?" he said excitedly. Saito measured his existance by how many numbers on his phone he had. He had about a hundred numbers....none of which he had called. But he truely wanted their numbers...He felt as if he acually had a reason to call them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:15 am
{Wow. You guys are having some fun. I don't know if I should join in yet, or just allow you guys to talk on. Almost afraid to break the emotions here.. But I do want to be active.. ugh, I don't know.

Don't worry about shortening your posts, as long as you guys keep above the one-liners, I am fine with it.}

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

blinktjp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:20 am
((Lol You can break in now if you want to O.o I feel bad that no one else has partners so they can't really do anything O.O..OKEY! i'll make another character tommorow so some else can have a partner too! biggrin but i'll do it tommorow because I'm sleepy and my minds not working right lol. Plus we also need some Baddies lol XD))

*Edited* Lmao xd I edited the ending of my post and you know sunset, you could just talk to me (Saito)until everyone else posts O.O lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:42 am
((Join cause I don't exactly know what to write to this yet, plus, if this continued a fight might break out anytime soon... sweatdrop ))  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:36 pm
((I needs a fighter crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:28 pm
((I was thinking about making another character, but im trying to decide which team...I feel bad that not everyone can have a team sweatdrop ))  

blinktjp

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:17 pm
Kichi Mahiko †† sleepless ††

User ImageKichi blanched at the idea of controlling someone. Him being in charge? What if he messed up? Or made his fighter unhappy? Also, he didn't like fighting, because no one was ever happy because of a fight. But what if his fighter WANTED to battle others. All these question's swirled in his head dizzyingly as he tried to focus.

he continued to listen, calming some as he heard that he would be the one to take the pain. Well, the fighter should be happy not to feel pain when they fought. That was a small condolence. As the class progressed, it was soon time for their next class. Kichi got up and headed out, accidentally running into someone and falling backwards.

"S-sorry!" He said as he got up, freezing as he saw a boy with white hair, ears and... was that a 'S' on his right shoulder? The rest of it was covered by the sleeve. He was surprised into silence. Was this his fighter? "U-um... I-I'm Kichi, are you okay?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:28 pm
~~Ururu Hisaki *Sleepless*~~

User Image

*Ringggggg Ringggggg-Alarm goes off and a sleepy Ururu fumbles around trying to hit the button*

"Damn, this late already?"

Although Ururu knew he was almost 3 hours late for school, he took his time getting up. As he checked his messages, he smirked.

"305 Texts? thats a record, even for myself" He said cooly as he got out of bed.

He was tired...which wasn't new. He had spent the whole night trying to tell his friend to go home....which the friend didn't want to leave without him *giving* him something in return. Ururu basically got pissed at that point and just kicked him out. He liked company...but not that much . He didn't know if he should even bother going to school today. What was the point? There was no one there he really wanted to see. On normal days, he went to school for about an hour, made an apperance, while saying hi to everyone, then he left.

"*sigh* now what should i wear today?"

He picked out his usual outfit, long black pants with a plain white shirt and a tie. He dressed loosly, but thats why people considered him cool and interesting. He didn't think anything of it however; it was just his usual outfit.

Ururu was dressed in 5 minutes and already walking out the door with nothing but his cell phone in one hand and a piece of toast in his mouth. Before he closed the door behind him, he said "Well see you later, i'll be back tonight...." There was no reply...only silence. He sighed as he closed the front door to his lonley apartment. That was the reply he got every morning.

Ururu only lived about 10 minutes walking distance, away from the school. He walked through the front gates as he said "Oh well, i'm late, but better late than never i guess..." He wondered what was so special about today? He had thought, to just stay at home or go hang out with friends....but for some reason, it was as if his body forced him to come to school today. He reached the hallway where his class was located and other students walking to their class said their "Hellos". Ururu waved and shout to firends walking b=past, as he suddenly felt his right shoulder burn.

Wierd...that had never happened before. He knew what was on his right should...the mark which he dreamed about ever night...sleepless. Every step he took the class, he felt his body pulse. What was this? Did this mean what he thought it did? Was he finally, going to meet his other half today?

His tail weaved behind him restlessly as he quickly walked over to the dooe and slamed it open. Other students waved and greeted him, and usually he would have done the same, with a sheep-ish bow towards the two teachers. But today, he was anticipating IT. Ururu ignored the greeting and scaned the room.

Where was he? Where the hell was he?

Suddenly, He was bumped into. He stedied himself, holding onto the blue haired boy before he could fall. It was like his hand automatically moved.

"U-um... I-I'm Kichi, are you okay?"

Ururu's mark pulsated. This was it. HE was the one. Ururu couldn't contain his pleasure as he held onto the boys hand and pulled him out the room. He cornered him on the opposite wall from the classroom as he looked into the boys eyes.

"Where's your mark? I wanna see it" Ururu said, not even bothering to hide his excitment.

blinktjp

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Kichi Mahiko †† sleepless ††

User Image Kichi was surprised as he was pressed to the wall, trembling slightly. Upon hearing the request, he obedientl showed his mark and looked up at him, his lips trembling slightly. He was scared. This guy was popular, and well liked. Surely he'd be disappointed to find out that his sacrifice was merely a timid neko with only one friend.

His own mark had begun to pulse, causing him to wince a little. So this was his fighter. "I-I think I'm your sacrifice." He said quietly, tensed for the other male's reaction. He hoped that nothing bad would happen. No one would care, but then his fighter would be unhappy.

((*Yawn* Going to bed now))

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces