Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shugo Chara guild!

Back to Guilds

A fan-based Shugo Chara guild! 

Tags: Shugo Chara, Tadase, Amu chan, Ikuto, Shugo Chara Doki 

Reply The Chatterbox!
Shugo Chara Doki No Tamago! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:29 pm
"i cant stand this!" i shouted "shes going to be late im going to look for her!"
"dont go yet!"Hikaru shouted "yu kno yur not supposed to go out at times like this!"
"i kno but something!!!" i worriedly shouted i walked uot the deck and locked it..
(......! not yet)
everything became blurry but i kept on moving
(i have to fight it! I want to become Stronger!!!I dont want to be weak!)
CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION: Millennium Snow!
*flies away*
(everything is still blurry but with the strength of my heart i kno i can fight it off!A bright light came...)
(Hey!! im not ready yet but yuki wait for me! a hint im a creepy yet mysterious part of yu but cares for everyone just wait for me to hatch!)
*light disappears*
and i see everyone down there even memorii.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xd-XvCsANY
"t-t-this cant be!?" i was shocked "her last egg and x?!"
"yuki-chan..." Yune said
"all of the guys are here Natsuko,Haru,Kain,Reo, and Satora...." i said i flew down almost walking towards them
"dont go near shes too sad and she keeps hurting people" Haru replied
"im the one whos hurting people!!" i yelled "all i have been doing is nothing!its my fault that her egg is an x and its my fault for telling them about the ball!!!No one would be hurt if i didnt tell them...yu dont kno how it feels like to be hurt by love!ive been through sadness for all of my life!all love does is curse yu...i've been heart broken all the time yu dont kno when a person falls in love!i have been in love lots of times but im always rejected....My father's dead and my mother doesnt care about me she only cares for Lulu!!Ren's gone and i dont have anyone!!! i only have Memorii left but now Natsuko's with her im useless to everyone!!!no one even cares for me..."
i just cried for a long time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibe9mADAEyI
"Thats not true" Hikaru said "we all love yu"
"thats true but love was never meant for me.." i corrected myself
"yes but we all care for yu!" Paine Shouted
"yeah.." i smiled
"She's been through all that pain but yet she still able to smile?" Kain asked
"no im not smiling....im happy for those who can live with happiness" i corrected
"then..can yu fight her egg?" Haru asked
"i cant fight her egg we both have the same heart of sadness always hurting people for now all i can do is hurt never heal..." i cried i stood there for a long time crying still in transformation then a bright light came and took a feather from my wings it was an angel

"WINGS OF HEALING!!!"
*it healed everything that has happened to me it healed the Sadness from me finally i was able to forget the scars but still there was a little bit of sadness in me...It healed all the sadness within everybody but only some left*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:51 pm
SHUGO CHARA DOKI NO TAMAGO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjvJlWETfnY&feature=related

"Gahhh..... Memorii-chan!"

Lucia and Marinami dropped out of the bushes.

"Someone...help...Memorii..." Marinami begged.

They both went back into their eggs.

"No way......." Reo paniced.

"Memorii......" Satora fought.

----------------------------------------

"Yuki!!!" Yune yelled.

"What is it?" Yuki asked.

"I have a feeling.... Memorii, and... her eggs... They're in trouble!!"

"WHAT?! MEMORII?! Where?!"

"C'mon follow me!" Yune went out the door.

(Memorii.....hang on!) Yuki thought.

I got up without controlling myself.

"Love... I can't......It's too much! I don't want it!!!" I yelled.

"M-Memorii!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhnSL0Dzc4

"My Own Heart: Unlock!" I said uncontrollably

"NO!" The Pansy X egg grew larger.....and swallowed me whole.

"No way..... X CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION?!" he gulped.

"Memorii!" Yuki yelled. "W-Whoa... X EGG?!"

*crack* *crack* *hatch*

"CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION : SHADOW PANSY."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m-alQTtcgk&feature=related

"MEMORII!" They all yelled as Katrina came too.

"IF LOVE IS THIS CRUEL.... I DON'T WANT IT!!!!!"

"NO! STOP!! PLEASE!"

"SHUT UP!! It's always... been like this.. The way I act... The way I look... There's always someone who goes after me.... I get my heartbroken every time...... You don't know how it feels.... To go on and recover....Then just get hurt all over again..... I've tried to work through the pain...You guys know...I'm no good at love right? I'm unsure.. I studder... I'm hopeless... No truly loves me.... for what I really want to be..."

"Memorii.... I didn't know.." Reo explained.

"It's allways been like this.. hasn't it?! Then why didn't you tell us?! We're your friends!" Katrina scolded

"YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!! NO ONE WOULD..."

"That's not true... Every boy who ever loved you... Wanted to spend his entire life with you..." Satora said

Page 59-61(END)

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:06 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibe9mADAEyI
"its true memorii!" i shouted "no matter if i love someone i get rejected and they always go to yu cuz every boy likes yu give them a chance i kno how it feels like.." *looks at Natsuko,Reo and Satora*
(even if i liked Natsuko,Reo and Satora i wouldnt have a chance with them anyway they all loved memorii no boy or any boy has never liked me never....)
"its true.." Hikaru said
"even if i get rejected i still go through all that sadness and try to forget the past and move on...even if yur a x-transformation character We're yur friends memorii ive been through alot of sadness already i've had enough sadness i want to be happy again.." i said "its been along time since ive been happy with others i cant stand it anymore!I can never love someone cuz all it does to me is curse me with sadness....without love we wont have friends,Without sadness we wont be happy,without happiness then i wouldn't be here"
"Good one Yuki!" yune shouted "without my help either!"
"memorii yu have to stop!!" i shouted "or else im going to be sad without the real memorii back...then i'll never have friends and be lonley again im sick of it!!"
(i dont want any of it if love hurts to much...love breaks through yur heart and t becomes sadness)i thought just crying there
"im sick of it...." i said my eyes were getting really blurry from the tears and i was getting really tired of all that shouting *faints*
"yuki-chan!!" Yune shouted as The transformation was undone
"yuki!" Paine shouted Nana ran over to her
"shes really exhausted and sad with too much tears,she lost too much water then she fainted cuz she was sick of the sadness really..but also she has a cold" Nana answered
"Hey!!" Yune shouted "Those were my lines!!!"
"well Anyone going to bring her back for now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:02 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgVAEMRRv0g&feature=related

"Yuki!" I shouted as I started crying. "Gahhh! My head is spinning.... It hurts..." My transformation became undone and I fainted too.

"Memorii!!" Reo had caught me.

*crack* *hatch!* The X egg with the pansy on it had hatched..

"I am Glory... Memorii's Guardian Character... I am her feelings of love, connected to her past... When we are Character Transformed I can control what she says and what she does, because she is weak and she'll never understand her true feelings. Her feelings are confused, frustrated, and sad.. You will never understand how she feels." X Glory said.

"That's not true! Yuki fully understands how it feels to have her heartbroken.... She's just like Memorii! She's endured so much pain.. from her own past!" Katrina yelled.

"Do you know... the reason, she's been more cautionate with love? Do you know the REAL reason?" X Glory asked.

".............." They were all silent.

"The former Queen's Chair, Mina Ichijou 10 years ago... Fell in love with the Jack's Chair. They got married. When Memorii was born. Her father, Kagawa Makiko, died. Someone had murdered him."

"W-What?!" Satora yelled.

"The murderer turned out to be someone who loved Mina with the passion, and couldn't dare see her with another guy... So he killed him." she said.

"That..Can't.... Memorii?" Reo asked.

"It is true... you brought back those feelings... like that turns into love.. And the saddness.... That is why she is never sure... When someone saves her.... she is surprised... When you first saved her.... Were you not aware she was sad? Awnser, Reo." X Glory demanded.

".......... Yes.." Reo replied.

"You care about her don't you? So why make her so sad?"

".....I...I......." Reo couldn't finish.

"Reo! Stop! Don't listen! She trying to pull you over!!" Katrina yelled

"... If you don't awnser... I'll turn poor little Lucia into a X egg too." X Glory said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvySnjImZtA

"Don't!!" Reo shouted. "I do love her... more than anything... I'd hate to see her sad. I'll do only that because I care. YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!"

"...! Me, not understand? But..."

"She's always happy. She may be unsure but.... That's just her. And therefore I love her for that too." Satora agreed.

"......." X Glory was silent.

"She always giving it her all... She's kind..." Natsuko came into the scene.
"I love her and nothing gets in the way.... Even if I die. I'll love her till the end."

"......That's.."

"I knew it! An X Character" Amu yelled from a far.

"Memorii...... Don't be sad anymore...." Yuki mumbled. "You look ten times as ugly when you cry... So don't cry..."

"NEGETIVE HEART: LOCK ON!!!

OPEN HEART!!" Amu yelled.

Glory went back into her egg and was purified.

"Kya!!" Lucia popped out. So did Marinami.

"Memorii!!! Memorii!!! WAKE UP!!" They both yelled.

"Mmmmm...Kya?... Guys? What..... Happened?" I woke.

"Ahhh! Thank godness!" Yuki came to her sences woked up and hugged me.

"Y-Yuki...." I sobbed. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know.... That.."

Yuki punched me lightly on the shoulder.

"Ow!" I yelled.

"It's okay... Remember, you're the only one I have left. So don't go around and worry me all the time. So DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT cry. I like it better when you smile...." Yuki said.

"Y-Yeah..." I agreed.

"Natsuko...." Reo started.

"Now that you're....." Satora said.

"In the race...." Reo added.

"Huh?" Natsuko said confused.

"WE'RE NOT LOSING TO YOU." They both said.

"Eheheheheheh......." *grabs Memorii*

"Eh?!" I screamed.

"We'll just have to see about that! Besides!! I'm the one going to the ball with her! Hahahahahaha!" Natsuko laughed while running.

"AHHHHH!! N-N-Natsuko!! Put me down!!!! STOP!!!" I screeched.

"NOOOOO!!! MEMORII! COME BACK!!! I'M NOT GINING IN! NEVAH!!" Reo chased after us.

"Satora... IF YOU MOVE.........I'LL KILL YOU." Katrina said Darkly.

"Ugh.... YES MOTHER." Satora lied.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP TONIGHT!!" Katrina said like a mugger.

"NOOOOO!!!! HELP! YUKI DON'T JUST STAND THERE! HELP ME!!" Satora ran for his life.

"Oh no, you don't!" Katrina ran after him... They were only going in circles after all.

"Hahahahahahaha. I'll help you when I feel like it!" Yuki laughed.

"YOU'RE CRUEL, YA' KNOW!?" he cried.

"Well....My work here is done." Amu said as her transformation as Amulet Heart became undone. "Yuki, right?"

"Eh? Yeah?" she replied

"Take care of all of your friends. Memorii... Isn't the only one you have left but, all the people around you. Remember that." Amu said.

"That's right!" Ran agreed.

"Yeah..." Hikaru said too.

"Right.... I will." Yuki finished

ENDING THEME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNpr42XiFpc&feature=related

Page 62-64 EPISODE 4: (END)

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:45 pm
"i think this will be a long year with them fighting over memorii!!!!" i shouted "Oi memorii i feel sorry for yu!!"
"well....umm y-yuki?" Kain asked
"hmm?" i lookd back
"w-would yu like to go to the ball with me?" Kain asked
"no yuki go to the ball with me!" Haru shouted
"IM NOT LOSING!!!!!" they argued
"anno...." i stammered while blushing "MEMORII!!!!" i ran with Nana's power chasing memorii and grabbed her off of Natsuko and kept running
(i just got asked to he ball by Kain and Haru!!!wat do i do!!!!) i was worried again...( im not supposed to be worried otherwise i faint again...uh oh its getting blurry) *Faints..*
"yuki-chan!" Yune,riki and Nana shouted
"Yuki!" Hikaru and Paine Shouted
"g-grabbed them....im getting dizzy g-get them before..." i stammered *faints*
"before yu faint...." Hikaru said
"ahh this always happens to her when she gets too worried about something..." Paine corrected
"well this time she forgot to character change with me.." yune shouted
"oh well we better get the guys before she gets a cold..." Paine said
"yes Grandma..."riki and Nana said
"WAT DID YU CALL ME?!?!" Paine angrily looked at them
"sorry Paine.." they apologized  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:09 am
OPENING THEME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM2yxrw3Yrw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVEj8fFiuQ8&feature=related

"No way! I look like a princess! You do too Yuki!" I blushed.

"Hahahaha! Yeah!" Yuki laughed.

"I-I mean, this thing isn't right for me! I'm not pretty!!! It shouldn't look good on me! >///<" I turned pink.

"It'll be alright! You look fine!"

"Y-You think? Well... I think you look way prettier than I do!" I yelled.

"What? No way! I wouldn't..." No we both turned pink.

"I wonder when they'll get here.." My heart skipped 2 beats just thinking about it.

"I don't know..."

"By the way. Yuki? Who are you going with?" I asked.

"I dunno. First Kain asks me...Then Haru!!!" Yuki blushed even more than I did.

"Oh! <3 How are you going to pick?! Tell me!! Tell me!!" I screeched.

"I-I don't know!!! O///O" Yuki's sight turned blurry.

"Nooooo!!! Yuki! Don't faint again!!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8xExdKqZbM&feature=related

EPISODE 5: The Romatic Lovey-Dovey Ball arrives!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuki: "W-WAIT A MINUTE!!! "LOVEY-DOVEY?!" YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!"

Memorii: "YAY! ON WITH THE STORY!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VUOdY4TJTQ

"Hey!" I started. "Did you know that my favorite idols, Utau Hoshina, and Yua Sakurai, are going to sing at the ball?!"

"What?! Really?!" Yuki sparkled.

"I know!! It's gonna be so awesome!!" I giggled.

"I can't wait!!"

"Me neither!!!"

*Ring-Dong*

"LOL. Nice door bell." I laughed.

"I'll get it! Memorii, come with me?" Yuki said.

"Yeah!" I agreed.

Yuki opened the door.....To find Natsuko in a tuxedo watching Kain and Haru play Rock-Paper-Scizors......

"One... two...three..."

Haru: "ROCK!" Kain:"PAPER!"

"Ha! I beat you!" Kain cheered

"Grrr.... score is... 1-1... Next one who wins gets to go with Yuki!" Haru announced.

"Eh?!" Yuki screamed while blushing.

"Oh, hey. Memorii." Natsuko greeted.

"................................. O///O" I glowed pink. And I hid behind Yuki.

"? -///-" Natsuko blushed too.

"Y-You.... look... great....." I said weakly.

"Thanks..... You do too..."

(What's with this atmosphire?!) Yuki thought.

"HA!!! I WIN!!!" Haru yelled.

"Ah! You scared me!!" Yuki scolded.

"...I'll get you next time... HARU!!" Kain rawred.

"Yay! I'm going with you Yuki-chan!" Haru said happily.

"I'm going with you next time, okay? Don't forget!!" Kain said.

"O-okay..." Yuki blushed.

Natsuko took my hand and pulled me from behind Yuki.

"What are you, shy? Or do I have to carry you? I will." he asked.

"AH! N-N-N-NO!!!!" I turned completely red. I shook my head from side to side.

"Well... Let's go then? My Princess."

"O-Okay!"

"Man... Do you guys always say, "OKAY"? Is there any other words you wanna say?" Natsuko pointed out.

"I'm going with Yuki next time!!!" Kain yelled.

*Whisper* (Yuki.....This...Will be a LOOOOOOOONG NIGHT.)

(I know...)

Page 65-66 (END)

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:55 am
"well Memorii we'd better get our stuff to go but...we also need to pick up Reo,Satora and Katrina too" i said "dont worry memorii if they hurt yu id hurt them back!!"
"b-but they wont hurt me!" memorii said
"k" i replied "oh well to the limo!"
"l-l-limo?!?!" they shouted
"yea wats wrong with it?" i asked
"n-nothing..lets go pick them up ok?" Natsuko said
"sure..big brother...." Those two younger ones said
"????" o///o me and memorii were out of the point there...
*driving there..*
"dont neeed to know!!" They shouted

THE BALL!!!!!!
------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1GbfHLGHus
*arrives*
"umm sorry but since we're here yu guys can go dance!" i said "well anyways good luck and WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!"
*looks*
"this place is nice!" they shouted
"well go and dance i need to meet up with my mom and Utau...Memorii wanna come?"
*Growls*
"sure!"she said
"Why her!!"they asked
"well i dunno becuz...also i'd know all of yu guys would go crazy so will memorii but also memorii is now part of my family!" i shouted "well we gotta go so take care!"
"alright...." they mumbled
"well on with dancing!" Katrina said "ooh Satora dance with me!"
"uh ok?" he replied
*dancing waltz..*
Mouth moving "help me!" from Satora while Natsuko,Kain,Haru and Reo were mouthing "no"
"well utau which song do yu want to perform?" Mother asked
"we'll see" Utau said
"yu miss ikuto dont yu?" Eru shouted
"hmph! well i do but im worried if he ever comes back from finding dad.." Utau said  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:44 pm

*knock* *knock*

"Come in." Utau said.

"We hope we're not disturbing you Utau-chan..." Yuki said nervously.

"Yuki? Memorii? Is that you?" Amu asked.

"Amu. You know these two?" Utau questioned.

"Yeah. They're the new Guardians. Yuki Murisaki, the Ace Chair and Memorii Makiko the Joker's Chair." she responded.

"The new Joker?" Utau paused.

"Uhhhh...." (I have to hold it in! Must.... not.... explode....) I thought.

Yuki noticed that I was struggling to keep my emotions inside myself.

"W-Well.... My friend, Memorii. Ummm... She's a fan of yours and she could resist meeting you in person." Yuki started.

"Mm? Really?" Utau became interested.

"You see I! I wanna become a singer just like you when I'm older! And you inspire me so much!" I blurted it all out. *gasp!* I covered my mouth. "I-I'm sorry!! If I'm a bother to you I'll leave cause I know you have tons of other important fans with the same dreams and......and!" I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Hmm... I see. You can stay. You intrest me new Joker. What was your name, Memorii?" she asked.

"Y-Yes!" I turned pink.

"You say you want to be a singer. Do you have what it takes? To be a REAL singer? You know what this means for you if you're not certain about it."

"Yes! I'm sure! 100%! It's just that... I think singing let's me pour out all of my emotions. And people who sing make other people happy right? M-My mother once told me, "We were born to be happy... So let's live to make other's happy." And it just so happens that I'm okay at singing.... I-I mean not brag because I'm not really a expirenced singer like you and-"

*laugh* "Okay, I understand." Utau reasponded. "But being a singer is just something you can brag about. It's something you can say and beleive that you're good at it. Singing is a road to roses! Remember that!"

"Yes M'am!" I awnsered.

"Wow Utau. You're so passionate when it comes to (Ikuto and) singing!" Amu exclaimed.

"Of course. Say... You know some of my songs, right? Show me how good you are and I may except you as my aprentice." Utau demanded.

"What? H-Here? Right now? But I'm not as good as you so I might disgrace your song....." I paniced.

"Go on, it's alright."

"Yuki?" I looked back.

"Go for it." she said.

"O-Okay... Here goes....." I started singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=789_dkNXPtE

Blue Moon

"hoshi o kakushiteru utsumuita hitomi ni
tomadou dake nanimo deki nakute
te to te kasanete mo dokoka gikochinai ne
yume no naka mitai ni waratte yo

yoru no kanata hibiku senritsu
atsui mune wa sawagidasu

sasayaku Blue Moon te o nobashitara
sugu ni todoki sou na noni
itsumo yasashiku hohoemu dake de
oikakete wa kurenai ne

ichibyou ichibyou hikaru sunatsubu da ne
hitotsubu mo kobosenai wasurenai
kiete shimai so na hosoku togaru tsuki ga
muboubi na senaka ni tsume o tate

amaku nokoru kizuato fukaku
kizamu akashi idaite ite

hakanai Blue Moon doushite kimi o
suki ni natte shimatta no
onaji bamen de togireta mama no
kanashi sugiru monogatari

miageru Blue Moon kimi o omou toki
watashi no jikan wa tomaru

nageki no Blue Moon hatenai yami no
fukasa ni nomikomareteku
kanawa nakute mo aishite imasu
itsuka sora ga sakete mo
eien ni omotte imasu"

"Hmmmmm........ You're pretty good for a kid. Alright, you got it, you're my aprentice." Utau agreed.

"R-R-Really?!" I yelled.

"Yup."

"Yuki!!!!"

"That's great Memorii!!" Yuki cheered.

"Just remember to practice everyday!" A Guardian Character came out of nowhere.

"Whoa. U-Utau-chan. You have Guardian Characters too?"

"Of course. That's Iru, there's Eru."

"Oh! I thought I senced other Characters besides ours! I'm Lucia!" she cheered

"Hey, I'm Marinami. Nice to meet you, Iru, and Eru!"

"Yup!" Iru greeted back.

"Maybe someday, you'll be as good as Utau-chan." Eru said.

"Eh?! Me? As good as Utau? No way!" I blushed

"Way. If you keep practicing that is." Amu said.

"Utau. It's almost time!" Yukari and Nikaidou came in.

"Nikaidou-sensei?" Yuki and I wondered.

"Oh, hi you two. Did you finish you're homework?" he asked.

"Yes, sensei!" I awnsered.

"Sensei! You're here! Did you have a good dinner?" Suu came over.

"Oh, yeah it was great!" he replied happily.

"Whoa, sensei. You can see Guardian Characters too?" Yuki said amazed.

"Yeah, so can Yukari here too."

"Cool." I said.

"Yeah. It's a long story." Amu agreed.

"Utau. You're almost up. And I see you've made new friends." Yukari said.

"Yeah. Those two are part of the new Guardians. That's the Ace *points to Yuki* And that's the Joker. *points to me*

"The New Joker?" Yukari walks up to us. "We're expecting a lot from you two."

"Yeah. We are. It so happens to be that even though Memorii here's the Joker. Yuki here has six Guardian Characters." Nikaidou pointed out.

"Really? Interesting."

"Well. I'm going to preform now. Come and watch me backstage?" Utau started.

"Okay." We all followed her to the stage.

Page 67-69 (END)

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:07 pm
"good job!" i whispered "lets wait until they're ready" *looks at satora being tortured by katrina*
"hahahahahahaha" all the shugo charas cracked up
"help" he mouthed
"no" they mouthed back  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:22 pm

"Yuki! Look Utau-chan gonna sing now!"

"Yay! It's gonna be great!" Yuki responded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYL6SayoALY

Glorious Sunshine

"Kanashimi ni tsusare so de mo
sonna kao wa iamete
okasare ni cheap na pride you wear
chitaten shimauo
taiyou no motto de hitori
sobu ke su ni ikite yuko
so dayo
warainai ichai sunnaoni
kanjirareru
mabushii happiness!
zetai akiramena darenimo mienai yume
nara ima kuru

taiyuo ga niau yo
furikiri no egao misete
GLORIOUS SUNSHINE !!!!!
taiyou no motto de hitori
sobu ke su ni ikite yuko
soshitara
nanimo kibuyo na kiss moo
dokimeiteru MABAYOI HAPPINESS!!
shiro mune no oku niru ni nakushita
sora nuita kimi ikoze

taiyou ga niau yo
yume tobira utau kao!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcxaFOg7mSA&feature=related

*Aplaud* The crowd wildly claps as Utau exits the stage.

"Wow that WAS great! Utau's so cool!" I yelled.

"Yeah!" Yuki laughed.

"B-But I can't beleive I'm her aprentice now... how will that be?" I asked.

Behind the stage I see Yukari mouthing to tell me to come here.

"....Oh. Yuki! I'll be right back, k?"

"Oh yeah sure. In the mean time I'll be-"

"Yo!" Haru popped up right next to her.

"With this guy....."

"O-Okay!"

I went back stage.

"Memorii," Utau started. "Just to make it clear we're practicing singing tomorrow."

"Huh? Tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm not doing anything important, so why not?" she said.

"Yes m'am!"

Utau laughed. "That's all." She walked away.

"Wow. She said everything in one peice and just left. Like me?" I guessed.

"Yeah, Utau's independant an really goes at her own pace." Yukari said.

"That's cool..."

"Yup. Well you better hurry along. Don't want to keep that someone waiting." she pointed out.

"Oh... Do you mean Yuki?" I asked.

"Maybe so. But is there anyone else who might be waithing for you?"

"..........." A picture of a cat-dude popped up in my head. "OH! N-Natsuko!" I ran off.

*pant* "Natsuko... I'm sorry. Did I keep you waiting for a while?" I asked while gasping for air.

"...Not really. You can take you're time whenever you want. I'm just happy you're with me right now." he replied.

"I'm glad... For a moment I thought you'd be a little mad a me for taking my time to slow... What a reilef..." I sighed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ho-Yqj-mhM&feature=related

Natsuko smiled. Then he thought of an evil little plan to get Reo jealous.

Natsuko put me on his lap. And rested his head on my shoulder.

"Eh?!" I yelled in surprise.

Reo looked this way when he heard my yell.

"N-Natsuko?! W-W-What is he d-doing to Memorii?!" Reo started blushing.

"This, is your punishment for keeping me waiting." *huff* Natsuko schemed.

"H-Hey!!! D-Don't breathe on my neck!!!" I screeched. >///<

"You mean like this?" *huff*

"N-No.........Stop..." I tried pushing him away, but he just got closer.

"..............Pfft!!! HAHAHA!!! YOU'RE SO EASY TO MINIPULATE!!! HAHAHA!" Natsuko laughed.

"GRRR!! HEY! YOU LET GO OF ME!!" I yelled, embarrassed.

"No." His breath hit my neck again.

"No....S-Stop..." I blushed. O///o

"HAHAHAHAHA! You're hilarious!"

"RAAAAHHHHH!!!" I started raging.

"NATSUKO I'LL KILL YOU!" Reo screamed full of murder.

Seeing with Reo pissed Natsuko was completely saticfied. But his raign isn't over yet... From across the room...

"Hey! Lookie! It's Memorii-tan! C'mon Nagi, Rima-tan! Let's go say--" Yaya stopped in amaze to see I'm on a stangers lap.

"YAYA?! GUYS?! T-THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE..." I yelled.

"..............." Yaya's eyes began sparkling. "This'll go great in the newspaper!!"

"Yaya-chan! D-Don't! We're not----" I was interupted.

"Isn't it okay? We ARE a couple, aren't we?" Natsuko used a very dirty false meathod.

"OOOOOHHHH!!"

"Even better." Rima said.

"Natsuko! L-Let me go, okay?? Please?" I asked in the faintest voice from being sweeped away.

"But.........Each time I see your eyes. I go wild. I just want to spend time with you and never let you go." Natsuko said romanticlly.

"....! R-Really?! I-I mean.... uhhh.... eto.... ummm.... uhh..." I turned a dark shade of pink.

*huff* *huff*

"KYA?!" I screeched.

Nagihko, Rima, and Yaya's face turned pink too.

"...pfft.." Natsuko was trying to hold his laughter in.

"L-Let's leave those two love birds alone." Rima suggested.

"S-Shall we?" Nagi agreed.

(N-No! Please don't leave me here alone with this flirting pervert!!) I thought blushing.

"Well... That's over." Natsuko picked me up and put me back on the floor.

"Huh?" I snapped back to my sences.

"That was fun..." Natsuko laughed.

"No it wasn't!!" I yelled.

"It was to me..... BECAUSE I'VE FOUND YOUR WEAKNESS!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!" he rofled.

"E-Excuse me???" I questioned.

"Your weakness... is flirting guys isn't it?!"

"!? Well..... NO! I-It isn't!!" I paniced.

"So if I do this you won't studder or blush?" *kiss* He planted one on my cheeck again!!

"GYAAA!"

"............." Natsuko saw Yuki dancing with Haru.

"Moi! Jeeez... Stop doing that.." I said.

Natsuko looked at me strangely.

"Dance..." He started.

"Huh?"

"Dance with me, Memorii." Natsuko desired.

"Oh! Uh.... Sure!" (He sounded so.... lonely.. why? Natsuko? Why? You toy with me, you laugh. Then... why are you so sad all of a sudden? Is there something you didn't tell me? In fact, why do you make me feel like this?! Why do I care so much about you I have to worry?) Tears stolled down my face.

"Memorii..?" Natsuko paniced.

Page 70-72 (END)

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:28 pm
"Time to Dance!" lulu shouted
(cant find one so i took one from Vampire Knight.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_6ze653K0
*everyone dancing*
"wanna dance hikaru?" rhythm asked
"sure.." hikaru replied
*dancing* everyones dancing while im looking outside at the moon*
"out on the deck again?"Paine said
"shouldnt ask i wont dance anymore becuz of yu know wat happened.." i replied
"yur fathers" paine almost finished
"death..." I finished for her "but i want too but they're having soo much fun!"
"so?" Paine said
"i dont want to ruin it.."i replied
"dont worry Someone's going to ask yu.." Paine said looking another way
Haru was walking toward me then a guy came and asked me first..
"want to dance?" he asked
Haru put his face down
"no thanks!" i said "haru want to dance?"
he looked up and took my hand..we started dancing
(nice song to dance to and a good moment time song too!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4gHDX6zVmQ
*dancing*
"......" i stood silent
"are yu okay?" he asked
"d-dont worry about me go and dance with other people!" i stammered
"sure.." haru said "but ill come back ok?"
"ok.." i replied depressed
"depressing!" Yune said
"yeah...." i said looking outside at the moon "they just dont understand.."
"well.."they said
"im back!" Haru said "yur depressed arent yu?"
"yeah..." i said "its been along time since ive been out for a long time.."
"how?" Haru asked
"just saying still dancing?" i asked
"sure" he replied we kept dancing
"yay.."they whispered
"soo how long have yu've been dancing?" he asked
"i dunno i havent dance like this for a long time..." i said
"really? oh ok then just keep dancing.." he said
"can we stop?lets go get a drink!" i insisted
"sure.."he said "kyo??"
he was dancing with riki...
"nice way but we're going to get some drinks.." Paine said
"well too bad yu dont want to dance!" Riki shouted
"Who said i wanted to!?" She yelled
i grabbed some drinks for me and haru i looked at them dancing in here..
"im jealous they can have fun but i still seem like i have the scars from yesterday.." i sighed while walking to the deck "i got yu some juice.."
"thanks..." he said
"yu can go on im going to the music room.." i said
"can i come?" he asked
"no thanks.." i replied
"why..n-" he said
"she said no and she doesnt like it when other people hear her fathers songs..." Paine and Yune said
"k." he said just standing out side looking

music room
--------------------
*plays the violin*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E__FhEKo7OA
(im depressed that yur gone..but im also happy that ive got friends and finally mother wil like me...)
(GAMBARE YUKI!!!!!)
(its yu again?!)
(yup and my name is....)
"was that just ikuto's song?" Utau said "that cant be hes searching for father.."
*stops playing..*
"yur here.." i said "coming to hurt me again moka?"
"sure i guess but i wont becuz its a ball.." she replied
"watever anyways ill be starting.." i said
*plays violin again*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:25 pm

"M-Memorii? W-Whay are you crying?"

"You know....If there's anything on your mind you can tell me!" I looked at him.

"What..?"

"You sounded so lonely..... and I don't know why I'm going this far into crying... I don't know... But if there's anything that's bothering you, I'm here! I've been here! You... can tell me anything. If it has to do with you. And as much as you like seeing me happy I'm afraid I can't do that if I feel like this!! I feel so stange worrying about you all a sudden but..! But...!" I kept sobbing.

GUARDIAN CHARACTER INFO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Lucia
Special Skill: Singing
Hates: Being tired
Guardian Character of: Memorii

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Wiggle* *wiggle*

"Huh?" Lucia noticed.

"Is the egg... hatching?!" Marinami yelled.

"....Eh?" Kazu came over. "What's the matter?"

"The pansy egg is trying to hatch!" Lala noticed too.

The Guardian Characters were all together. Once they heard this they all came over.

"Now.. Now.. It's a King's job, to get the commoner." Kiseki said. "... Tadase is with Amu so.. Egg! You there! Hatch!! I command you!"

"That isn't gonna work! Leave it to the Dragon King!" Nite said.

"Hey!! Dragon?" Kiseki yelled.

Nite drew a flame into his hand and sat next to the egg. " There little flower! To keep you warm!"

"OOOOHHH! Good idea!" Miki came.

"Kusukusu wants to help too!"

"Pepe too!"

"Right on!" Daichi exclaimed

"I shall too." said Musashi.

"Yo! Just follow your rhythm! Make it cool!" Rhythm cheered.

"Gambare, Gambre little Egg!" Ran cheered.

"Don't be shy little egg! Come out to meet everyone!" Suu supported.

----------------------------------------------

"Memorii... You don't have to worry about me. Honestly! I'm going to be the one to protect you. No matter what. I don't want to see you sad, I'll be fine. Promise." Natsuko wiped the tears from my face.

"But..."

{Now presenting a song from the past in Seiyo Elementary, with the lead, Amu Hinamori!}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01ilWhPIYAQ&feature=related

"Amu-chan?" I asked.

"Hey.... Let's dance." Natsuko smiled.

"Yeah....."

Natsuko and I started slow dancing.....

*Crack..*

"Ahh!" The guardian characters said in amazement.

*hatch!*

"I'm Glory! Hee hee! I'm glad to meet you all.... Memorii... she's have a such a good time! It makes me happy.." she said. Marinami... and Lucia... You feel it too. Her happiness... It's shining.. And it's so warm."

"Yeah..... Kazu?" Lucia asked.

"Huh?"

"Dance with me......"

"O-Okay.." He agreed.

Marinami started dancing ballet.

Nite said to Glory, "May I have this dance?"

"You may.."

Some Guardian Characters paired up

Temari and Rhythm as brother and sister..

Lala and Hiroki.

Ran and Daichi.

For some reason Kiseki and Miki.

Then Suu and the nervous Musashi.

(I wish Yoru was here...) Ran thought

Even Iru and Eru were dancing!

Though girls Pepe and Kusukusu danced too.

From far away, Marinami saw Kyo (Haru's shugo chara) dancing Riki.

Yuki's other Characters too!

And that night everyone smiled.... under the moon.... Even Reo..

"I'm so glad she's happy... Memorii.."

"Satora started slow dancing with Katrina too... I guess he got used to it? Nah.. That's not it. Katrina's probably forcing him too."

"Ikuto...." Utau said quietly

(Utau...) Yukari worried.

(I wonder..... Ikuto.... why don't you come back soon? For me.. Utau.. and Tadase? Please come back...) Amu thought while singing by Tadase's side.

"Memorii Makiko... I love you......" Natsuko confessed.

"Natsuko........ Don't ever leave..." I said. *tears*

".....Right... never.. I promise.." he responded as he held me tight.

I smiled (Seeing Yuki dancing with Haru also... Kain will get his turn too.
And Reo will... I hope he's not that lonely...)

"Natsuko? Can I dance with Reo too?"

"Yeah... Go ahead. Don't want him to be lonely also..." he agreed.

"Thank you.." I said.

I walked over to Reo.

"Memorii....."

"Wanna dance?"

"More than ever....."

We started dancing

And thus the ball had ended leaving you with happy memories...

ENDING THEME [FULL]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB3ij8Ov6yU&feature=related

Page 73-75 Episode 5: (END)

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:27 pm
Next Morning
-----------------------
"Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled "my competition!!!!!"
"oi dont worry..." Yune said character change while tired still
"yeah..." they said still tired
"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i still was worried about it "calm down..."
"yeah.." Nana said " just shh..ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzz" she fell asleep..
"my....Yuki!!!" mother cried "im going to be so happy when yu perform yur music!"
"yeah!" lulu shouted
"i just hope Haru and Natsuko dont mess it up.." i thought walking to school
"hey yuki-chan!!"Riki shouted "yu cant dress like that to school!SKETCH!!!"
she drew alot of clothes and she made it to life
"wow ill go with this one." i said grabbing them "so how do i look and forget bout that i need to get to school!
"ok!" Nana said "Leave it to nana!CHARACTER CHANGE!!!"
*runs to school*

School!
-----------------
"oh good yur on time yuki.." nikaidou-sensei welcomed her
"gome sensei.." i replied "i was busy yesterday so im just waiting for the competition so i can play..."
"well good luck on it!" he said
"baka!!yur the one hosting it!" i laughed
"oh sorry!" he laughed
"oh well im going to my seat.." i said *sits on seat*
".........." everyone was quiet
"TEST!!" he shouted "math Test"
"wat?!Why!?NOO!!!" everyone whined mostly everyone but me and memorii we just got out a pencil and waited until nikaidou sensei came
"here yu go...every one have?yes good then..START!" he shouted
"..............." silent but only pencils moving..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:30 pm
OPENING THEME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM2yxrw3Yrw

School was today...

(Yuki was having her math test right now... Her competition was today too... Have I forgot something? Yeah... But what is it?!) I thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKxKZSTYsOE&feature=channel_page

*knock*

"Come in!" the sub teacher said.

"Memorii Makiko." Utau came in.

"UTAU HOSHINA!!!" The class roared.

"U-Utau!!" I said surprised

"You forgot that we're supposed to practice today, right?"

"Umm... Well you see... School? Hahahaha..." I excused myself.

"Hmm that's true but you could have told me."

"S-Sorry..."

"Well. Let's go then."

"Huh?! But.. School..." I complained.

"You're my aprentice right? You can come. It's time to practice." Utau demanded.

"Y-Yes... Excuse me Sensei... You can double my homework if you want.." I bowed.

"O-Okay...." The teacher said unsurely.

"....................." The whole class was staring... even Satora.

I quickly shut the door behind me.

*sigh.......*

"Well... C'mon." Utau said.

"Ugh.. Yes ma'm."

GUARDIAN CHARACTER INFO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Marinami
Special Skill: Ballet, Swimming
Hates: Sunny places
Guardian Character of: Memorii

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8xExdKqZbM&feature=related

EPISODE 6: The Big Day with Music!

I followed Utau to bridge over river. We headed down the hill and we stood beside the lake.

"So, you ready?" she asked.

"Yeah I guess.."

"Iru."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMmIP6zOnB4&feature=related

"MY OWN HEART:UNLOCK!"

"EHHHHH?!" I yelled.

"Character Transformation: Lunatic Charm!"

"Utau? Why are we battling?!"

"Just follow my lead this'll help you with your singing. Chara Nari with Lucia." Utau demanded.

"Oh, Okay."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_s7TuVbxE

"MY OWN HEART: UNLOCK!

Character Transformation: Song Accelerate!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpVGxYPwR90

"Okay, now battle me with all your singing attacks, because I'll be fighting back! NIGHTMARE LORELI!!"

"AHH! Ummm... MUTI UPROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My attack actually started to push Utau back!

"Grrr... DREAM TRIDENT!" The trident came lunging towards me! In needed some kinda defense..

"Whoa! Gotta think of something.."

(Memorii! Do it right! Be a singer!) Lucia called.

"Don't lose this!!!" Marinami yelled.

"You can do it!" Glory paniced.

"HIGHNOTE CHAOS!!" The attack was so loud!

The trident dissapered.

(Eru! Switch with me!) Iru called.

"Okay!"

*Note: watch Seraphic Charm Transformation with music, high speed action still playing! Sounds better~! -^U^-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCPs8nG3rTE&feature=related

"MY OWN HEART: UNLOCK!

Character Transformation: Seraphic Charm!"

"ANGEL CRADLE!"

"Is.. She trying....to put me to sleep...?"

(Memorii! Don't listen!!) Lucia called

I shut my ears. "Time to fight fire with fire!"

(Let's go!!!!)

"MIRACLE MICROPHONE!!!"

The notes clashed... and a massive explosion appeared.

(Quick while she's destracted!)

"MULTI UPROAR!"

"Gahhh!" Utau fell to the ground.

"Oh!! Utau! I-I'm sorry! D-Did I hurt you??" I paniced.

"WHITE WING!"

"KYA!!!" My Character Transformation became undone and I was blown away.. And I landed on the Running Natsuko.

"OW! Huh?! Memorii! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Natsuko asked.

"Yeah... Sorry for using you as a cusion always. Hahahaha..."

"It's okay... But don't do it too often.. It hurts."

"Sorry... Natsuko.." I apologized.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e0szXwPayI

"Rule One: Don't ever show signs of weakness on the battlefield." Utau corrected.

"Hey! I thought you were supposed to teach her! Not beat her into a bloody pulp!!" he argued.

(Bloody-- Hey, I'm not that weak!! A-Am I?) I thought

"I can teach her this to improve her singing."

"HOW EXACTLY?!"

"For example, you never want to lose in a fight. You never want to give up. I take that same example when it comes to singing. To not ever give up and be strong. Don't you feel that too?" Utau said.

"I... never thought of it as that way..."

"It helps my singing. So it'll be sure to help yours."

"Utau-chan...."

(That's right.... Ikuto will never give up trying to find Dad. Until then I'll wait and be strong. Like he wants me to be... But then, I still want him to come back sometimes..)she thought

Page 75-78 (END)

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:09 pm
"umm i heard Utau was here.." i said to Satora
"yeah she came to pick up memorii" he replied
"huh?!" i realized "oh yea her apprentice is memorii..."
"wah?!?!" Katrina shouted "im soo jealous!"
"well its yur fault to yuki!" reo said
"Wat?!" i got angry "say its my fault yu guys are going to die here tonight!"
"....." they were all silent
"yeah better not answer!" i shouted "haru stop hiding."
"s-sorry.." haru said
"so yur here becuz of the competition?" i said "yu,Natsuko..and Kain!"
"w-well yeah.." he said "also Natsuko's here to see memorii.."
"too bad she left with Utau!" i shouted
"eh?!?!" he looked "no wonder.."
"well ill be going!" i said "i gotta go practice once more!"
"sure we'll see yu later!.." Katrina shouted
"Moi yuki-chan there hasnt been any x-eggs around these days.." they said
"so wat?" i replied
"we need to go on a trip or something!" hikaru shouted
"either is fine.."Paine replied
"i wanna go!" riki and Nana shouted
"just as long it has a beach!" Yune shouted
"fine.." i replied "but later!"
"Arigato gozaimas!" they shouted(dont think i spelled that rite)

Later on...  
The Chatterbox!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces