Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~.:Immortal War:.~ ((Open/always excepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:07 am
Aro used the hand that was connected to the wrist she was holding and grabbed her shirt pulling her close. "Go ahead, if you really can." He smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:54 pm
Gwen stared at him, annoyed she had dropped her dagger. Finally, she let him go, pushing him away from her. Dropping to her knees, she held her head in her hands. "I can't kill you," she stated through clenched teeth. How hard it was for her to admit defeat.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:12 am
Aro patted her head gently "Exactly. You want to, but you cant. Your to loyal, Gwen. You really did change." He told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:29 pm
Gwen shook her head. "I was told to kill you. Everytime I am given an immortal child to kill, it gets harder and harder." With a sigh, she added, "You won't understand."  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:15 pm
"I do, after time, killing your own kind becomes painful. I should know, I've killed so many demons protecting the Immortal Children." He told her. His smile was warm "If you like, I can help you. It's your choice." He said, holding out a welcoming hand to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:16 pm
Gwen looked up at him. "But I'm not an immortal child though. I'm Demon. And yet, killing these children gets harder and harder to do. Usually, I would have killed you by now and would be back home."  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:19 am
"You deny too much. Wouldnt it be intresting to look into this?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:07 am
Gwen reached out and picked up her dagger and katana. She replaced her dagger in it's hiding place and stood up. "What's that suposed to mean?" she demanded.  

Azula Mai 101

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:11 am
[[OOC: i might not be online for a while,, sorry]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:50 pm
((kk))

Aro let a grin spread across his face "I wanna show you something. I think it might be nice for you to see." He told her.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:40 pm
Gwen looked at him for a moment. "I've got a better idea. I go home and say that you hve been taken care of. You stay hidden from the demons and don't give them any hints that you may still be alive. That way w'll both be out of trouble. I don't feel like spending a week chained up in the dungens."

[[OOC: im not grounded so i can stay online ... yay (: ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:04 pm
((coolio))

Aro went into the other room and came back with a photo "Take this, hide it. I want you to have it, you look alot like her." He said kindly. His face then went serious "If any demon sees this they will kill you on the spot and the king will do nothing about it. Got that?"  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:39 pm
Gwen looked at the photo for a moment before placing it down on a table. "Best you keep it though I doubt the king will kill me on the spot. With those lumbering buffoons he has for assasins, he should be grateful for me. I've killed off most of the immortal children. The other demons find ithar to handle one." She Walked back to the window, her rope still where she left it. "By the way, who was that in the photo?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:12 pm
((Maybe there should be a profile for mr king))

"Your mom, close friend of mine I might add. She told me to give it to you when I had the chance." Aro picked up a rose that he had bought earlier and gave it to Gwen. "Please give this to the king." He said, the tips of the petals were scorched.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:25 am
[[OOC: would you like me to create the profile?]]

Gwen looked stunned. "My mother? And why the rose?" She grabbed hold of her rope outside. "Remember. Pretend to be dead." With that, she hauled herself out the window and back up th side of the apartment building.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff