Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Ever After [Silver Star Knight X -oXIrishPrincessXo-] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:42 pm
[ Don't quite understand . ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:44 pm
{He starts showing he likes her and then she'd start doing the same because he starts. That's what I meant by skipping to there lol}  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:55 pm
[ ANd how would that happen?]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:56 pm
{{However you want him to show her he likes her lol its up to you. ^^ He's your char. XD}}  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:36 pm
[You can start it, I'll just follow along. ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:07 pm
{Ok I don't know where to really start so I'll do something random lol and it will be short >.<}

Haven was with her little brother and father in their room. Her father was asleep and finally starting to get better which made Haven extremely happy. She was playing a game with her little brother at the moment and it helped keep her mind from worrying about her father as well as other things that had just started to show up. She was finding she might like the Prince which wouldn't be a good thing at all. At least she thought that.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:50 am
On his way walking down to his office, Edward thought about Haven constantly. Why he did do that , he did not know. Almost kicking himself in attempt to stop the thought, Edward plastered a scowl upon his face. How dare a mere little girl cause him so much havoc!? Edward could not understand. Of course, he thought to him self, this girl was an annoying, that is why he kept on thinking of her. There were no possibilities of him actually LIKING him now is there? That's what he thought, as he pushed open his heaven wooden doors to the office.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:57 am
Haven giggled a bit while she played with her brother. "Sissy, you're gonna marry the prince." Tommy said randomly and Haven cracked up laughing out of surprise at his words and at how impossible that was. "Tommy, there are three things wrong with that. One, I don't like him, two, he doesn't love anyone nor will he, and three, I'm a mere servant girl and he's the prince. Its not going to happen, where did you get that idea from?" She said and Tommy gave her a big grin. "I know you will." He said then went back to playing. She knew Tommy had a big imagination but that was taking it a bit too far. She hoped he hadn't said anything to the other's there or worse the prince himself. Though, she found she couldn't stop thinking about him and didn't understand why.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:12 am
Impatient with his paper word, Edward pushed his mountain of work aside, standing up from his seat. He exited his office through the door, and down the stairs in search for something to eat. Walking into his kitchens, the only word he said was " Cake" before walking out of the castle and into his gardens. Sitting against a tree, he hoped to get some real rest with the smell of fresh grass accompanying him. Rest was something he never seemed to get these days.

Closing his exhausted eyes, Edward slowly drifted off to dream land.

[ Any way you can make haven come to the gardens? ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:16 am
{{Mhm ^^}}

Haven continued to play with her little brother for a little while longer before she needed to go back to work. She was going to be working out in the gardens which she loved. Nature was something that she enjoyed greatly. She headed outside towards the patches of flowers only to see the Prince leaning against a tree, sleeping. Or at least she thought he was sleeping.

She decided not to bug him so she just started to work on the flowers.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:00 pm
Waking up, Edward slowly rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes only to see Haven working on his flowers. Not moving from his spot, Edward only watched from a distance as she did her job. A smile could not be helped tugging at the corner of his lips, as he watched her. Seems like she finally learned her place, It looked like she liked what she was doing. Hoping that she would not spot him, staring at her, Edward only sat, not moving, in hopes of blending into the background.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Haven continued to work but stopped as she felt someone watching her. She looked around a bit and soon saw who it was. She raised an eyebrow as she saw that the Prince had been the one staring at her. She noticed too that he seemed to be smiling which made her even more confused. She didn't move, though, and just watched him now too.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:20 pm
Finally noticing that he had been spotted, Edward suddenly turned his head away, tearing his eyes from the beauty in-front of him. He cannot give in to his whims, staring at a girl, who did he think he was, some pervert? Edward felt disgusted in him self, standing up from his spot, Edward tried to look like nothing had happened. Unfazed, you might say. Turning, and walking towards the castle in another direction, Edward tried wholeheartedly to avoid this girl called Haven.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:12 pm
Haven blinked in confusion and watched him head off in a different direction. She sat there for a few more moments before jumping up and going after him. "What was that about?" She asked, honestly curious.

{My posts may be short, my head feels funny o.O}  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 am
Walking into the kitchen yet again, this time asking for his cake, a few servants brought his cake out into the dining room, where he has been waiting. Sitting in his seat, be began to dig in. It seems as if cake was the only thing that could calm him down these days.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff