Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:11 pm
Crash-landing on a roof towering above the city, Evangeline moaned in pain. Her wings were almost ready to break, and she noticed some of her feathers were falling out.

-"I'll never fly from Connecticut across the ocean again!" she said in disgust, lifiting herself up. Even though I have no money to hop on a plane, and I need to get to Proctor immediately before Caiden kills him...or worse... She thought.

-Proctor was the only thing that meant anything to her. He was the one she was assigned to protect, and she let him down. Now, he was going to suffer from her foolish mistakes.

-She took off her bag with her things and opened up a pocket with $20 american dollars inside. I wonder where I can get euros... She thought, jumping off the roof and landing on her feet. Her wings shrank into her back.

-"GAH!" she yelled, holding her head between her hands. She saw a dark angel, an angel of death, with a red head inside of an incense shop. "Caiden! You finally showed up on the radar, you moron!" She said, running in the direction of the shop she saw in her mind. But little does Eve know, Caiden was back in hell, and she would meet another angel like herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:13 pm
~"I've really got nothing to do..."
Lelao looked at the door as it closed.
~"What's with her... Does she know me from somewhere?"
He looked back at Lynette.

Siren wiggled her head out under his chin again.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:24 pm
-Running as fast as she could, Eve tripped and fell in desperation. "I haven't gotten used to using my legs again!" she said, realizing this after a mile. She looked around. The streets of Paris were buzzing with people. "I guess I have to do this on foot." she decided.

-At last, she reached the shop. But, there was no red head in sight, just the angel of death. "It's not Caiden," she said to herself, noticing his face had more color, and his eyes weren't as dark as the angel of hell. He had a bat with him as well. How did I get this wrong? i never get this wrong! My visions are always correct! Where is the real Caiden, then? Maybe he knows something... She thought, and knocked on the door of the shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:55 pm
-"Well, if you say so. And the deal with her is...well, ok, um, every manipulator can bend and use elements right? With their usual powers, each individual has some of their own special talents. My aunt Stella can reach into people's minds, as for some of her others I'm not so sure of. If only I could find my own talent... Other than that I have no idea what she is talking about, but I guess she'll tell us later."

Hearing a knock on the door she walked over to the door, picking up a small green stone on the way, and slipped it into her pocket for later use.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:42 pm
-The door swung open, revealing the red head looking distantly beyond me, not really acknowledging me, her mind somehwere more important.

-"Excuse me, is there a man with a... bat here?" I asked as politely as I could manage.

-"I need to ask him a question. It's rather important," I said. If he knows anything about Caiden or how I could get into hell I have to ask him. She thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:06 pm
~"Can I help you?"
Laleo had taken a step back from the door. Siren slipped back into his jacket.
~"And I hate to say, but you're a wreck..."
He slid his hand behind his back.
~What the in the name of-?  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:22 pm
-"I'm...I'm sorry to bother you, really, but I saw you, as the Angel of Death. To explain myself, I myself am part angel, but a Hybrid. My mother was human and my father was angel. The human I was supposed to be protecting was captured by the Angel of Hell, Caiden, and I need to know how to get into hell, so I can save him." She paused, breathing in. "Since your the Angel of Death, I was wondering if you knew how."

-Eve brushed back her sweat soaked hair and tried to act calmer, but it couldn't be helped. She was a wreck. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:28 pm
~"I do know... But a hybrid like yourself couldn't possibly survive intact on the way there." Laleo eyed the new girl with supposition.
~"And besides My Lady would not allow a light angle in her presence..."

Relaxing his arm from behind his back, he looked at Lynette.
~"Any idea who she is? I never seen her before."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:31 pm
Lynette couldn't believe her eyes, to her it was like seeing a ghost. Beyond whoever was at the door a guy from her past caught her eye. Leaning on a light post across the street, balancing a tennis ball sized crystal ball back and forth on his hand. She saw him look up and finally she rose out of shock, she quickly slid back into the shop and into the back of the store. She never even heard anything the two in front of her has spoken.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:35 pm
~"Lynette? Are you ok? Need a drink?"
Laleo watched her slip back behind the counter...
He turned to Eve, reaching behind his back again.
~"What did you do to her?"
His eyes flashed with a icy blue.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:42 pm
-"I didn't do anything, I swear!" She said, putting her hands in front of her in defense. "She just...zoned out, I don't know!" She took a step back, tripping over the step coming into the shop.

-She looked to Lynette. "Do you need him taken care of?" She said, her face growing dark, suddenly. "It seems like a man from your past is making you a little tense..." Eve looked over her shoulder to find an empty street. "Hmm."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:48 pm
Turning her attention to whomever was speaking, she played innocent.

-"Sorry, I don't know what your talking about, but, um, I'm sorry are you looking for something?"
Her eyes moved to something in front of her.

-"Candles are over on the left..."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:50 pm
Laleo shook his head. And stared at Lynette for a second.
Then turned to the other girl.
~"Who are you anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:01 pm
-"Oh, I'm so sorry! I haven't even told you my name!" She said, surprised. I must have forgot in the rush. "My name is Evangeline Sole. I'm from Sheevertown, Connecticut. And, as I pretty much explained, I'm a hybrid. I unlocked my angelic side about last year when I met my human, Proctor. The only thing is, I also unlocked an ability. I can see and hear beyond. Whoever I encounter, I can look into their past, or their future. I can do that just to about any human, including myself."
-Eve turned shy and smiled slightly. "I'm glad to meet you both." Her expression changed again. "Although, I am part Light Angel, so I can't very well die, now can I?" She said, motioning to the Angel of Death.
-"May I ask your names?"  

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:08 pm
~"Chaos is what you may call me..."
Laleo looked away from her, relaxing his arm again.  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff