Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:07 pm
((Ummm...I guess now is fine, I'm sure I can think of where to stick mine in soon ^^ like I got it, I just need to figure out where to stick it in.))

"I wish you wouldn't tease me so much Lexia, I...I just haven't gotten acustomed to these human traditions yet that's all.."
Looking down at her sister who was hiding under the leaves, sighing a bit while moving some more to make shade for her and some other little spirits she spoke again. "Sister, a lady must be more elegant...you always seem to have so much energy." Lydia smiled while closing her notebook and leaning back against the tree, listening to the rain and hearing the lightning and thunder crash.

Scratching the back of his head and looking out the window he tried not to blush when Caden talked about askin Lexia out, "would you chill, I'm getting to that...a-anyway dude she's a fairy! And you heard what Lydia said, they'd have to move sooner or later so I don't see a point in having 'that' kind of relationship with her you know..." Valon was really just making up excuses for not going out with her. He did like her, the two often terrorized some students with Lydia following close by, hiding behind her sister or some form of wall but he enjoyed her company. He just couldn't let himself forget that she was a fairy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:17 pm
{Ok. now it will be then XD Btw, I can stay on for a while tonight ^^}

Lexia giggled a bit then sat up suddenly. "Did you hear that?" She asked as she listened. She could have sworn she just heard someone call her name. It sounded like a boy's voice so she assumed it was Valon. "I'll be back later, Kay?" She asked then flew off in the direction she heard it.

She ended up on the other side of the park, extremely confused. She couldn't see anyone and this just added to her confusion. After a little bit longer of looking, she finally came across a strange dark purple glow. Her eyes widened as she saw that the glow belonged to none other than one of the leaders of the unseelie court. "H-Henry." She said gulping a bit and he smirked then knocked her out with a quick blast of energy. The single blast would do what he wanted and he left her tiny limp body there.

Caden raised an eyebrow and said, "Uh huh, sure, that's why. You don't see me acting like that with Lydia. I think I might ask her out." He smirked a bit then jumped up and got another soda. "So, should we order pizza then?" He asked sitting back down on the couch.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:27 pm
(LOL I knew you were gonna do something like that lol alright now I have to rearrange my plans, and I dunno how long I'm gonna stay up I'm pretty tired but I'm still watching Earl and Fairy)

"Lover boy..." Valon sat back down on the couch and changed the channel again to some Saturday afternoon cartoons and drinking his soda. "Sure." he responded to Caden's question of ordering pizza, "I'm definately not eating your cooking..." he joked around and just sat back, pumping the volume so he would be distracted from the soun do the rain and storm.

Feeling rather tired of waiting for her sister, Lydia stood up and took out her umbrella that she had brought with her, putting a hand on the tree and looking at the other spirits around her, "I'll be back soon, I'm going to find my sister and then we should head home. You should all take shelter here until it stops raining." she smiled sweetly and walked from under the Upside Down Tree and started walking around the park path. Not too many people were out since it was raining so it made it easy to search - but no matter how long Lydia walked around she couldn't see or sense her sister anywhere and was starting to worry.

"Lexia!...LEXIAAAA!!!!" she kept calling out over and over but heard nothing. She felt rather empty inside, like something was eating away at her core. "Lexi...where are you...?" she stood in the middle of an open plain and kept turning, looking in every direction to see if she could find her sister.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:34 pm
{Ok and heh XD Its only the beginning of my plan... XD}

Lexia was still unconscious on the ground where she had encountered Henry.

Caden laughed a bit and said, "Ok, duely noted." He picked up the phone then ordered the pizza. After that was done he leaned back against the couch. He started to stare at the TV but not really pay any attention to it. He sighed a bit and said, "Damn, dude, I think I've really fallen hard. I can't get her out of my head."

{Short... lol XD}

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:47 pm
(Should I do something...I'm at a loss...lol?)

"Seriously?" Valon asked while leaning back. He was pretty into Lexia as well but he didn't think Caden would be that into Lydia. I mean she was cute and all but she was so shy like and didn't seem to have a personality or anything, was Caden really into that?

"She's just a girl and she's a fairy, get serious for a minute. They also might be moving away since we found out who they are and I mean that council or whatever might erase our memory too. Just...don't spoil a good thing alright?" he asked quietly while waiting for the pizza to arrive.
While they were waiting, ten or fifteen minutes after Caden had placed the call, there seemed to be a gentle sort of knock or tap at the door although after listening to it carefully it sounded more like scratches on the front door being made by a cat.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:50 pm
{Have her find her lol and do what you want XD She's going to be unconscious for a tiny bit XD}

Caden nodded and said, "I know but it could be better if we were more than friends." He sighed longingly then stopped as he heard weird noises coming from the door. He shrugged it off and started to watch the TV again as he waited for the pizza guy to come.

He couldn't stop thinking about what Valon said though. He relaly liked Lydia but he also knew there was a huge chance they were going to move again soon. He didn't know if he could handle that.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:03 pm
(Oh LOLZ)

While they were waiting, Valon overheard the scratching coming from the door and immediately got up to see what was going on. "Are there any cats around here or something and in this rain too...?" he asked going to the door and opening it, finding a single fluffy grey cat sitting right outside, purring a moment before turning and walking away. Valon sort of just stood there, blinking before closing the door behind him and putting a hand on his head, "that wasn't weird at all..." not too long after that the doorbell rang again as the pizza man arrived and delivered their food.

-----

Searching desperately in the rain, afraid she was going to step on her sister and crush her, Lydia took extra care in checking where she stepped just to be safe. It took her almost a good half hour to see a little light in the distance beginning to blink...on and off..on and off.

"Lexia!" Lydia dropped her umbrella and ran over to her sister and scooped her up with her human hands, noticing her small fragile body, lying in her hands with her glow going on and off. "Lexia...this is no time for games you have to wake up...Lexi..." she craddled the little fairy's body in her hands, holding her close to her cheek to keep her from the harsh rain, "don't go, don't leave me too like mom...Lexia..." tears began to come down Lydia's cheeks, hitting Lexia on the way down.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:13 pm
{lol XD She's going to be out for a bit so should we bring the guys with so we can RP them together? lol}

Caden looked over at Valon and said, "That's very odd." He got up to help with the pizza then led Valon into the kitchen. "Maybe we should call Lydia and Lexia." He said without really thinking about it. "Heh, if you want that is. I just said that without thinking..." He said quietly.

He took a piece of pizza and sighed a bit. "If you think about it, its good we know. Now they don't have to go through this alone." He said as he took a bite of his food then a drink of his soda.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:28 pm
(Haiiiii)

While the two were eating, deciding not to bother the sisters on their day off, there was another faint scratch on the door but it was also accompanied by a knock a few seconds later. "What-Is it that cat again cause I swear to god..." getting up, Valon went to the door and opened it, about to yell something out to the cat. However instead of looking down and seeing a cat he met up with a soaked-to-the-bone Lydia. Her clothes sticking to her, her caramel hair was now a dark caramel colour, and her eyes filled with tears, her hands clasped around her sister as she stood at the doorway.

"Meow." went the cat that was circling Lydia's feet, nuzzling against her legs before looking up at Valon's as if wanting him to do something.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:31 pm
Caden looked at Valon and laughed a bit but stopped when he saw Lydia. "Lydia?! What's wrong?!" He asked then ran over to the door to stand next to Valon. He looked and saw she had her hands clasped closed and raised an eyebrow. "What happened? Did something happen or is the rain making it look like you're crying?" He asked worriedly. He was ignoring the cat right now for he was worried about Lydia.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:41 pm
The cat meowed again before walking back off, disappearing when they stopped paying attention while the two took care of Lydia.

Falling forward into Caden's arms she continued to cry, trembling from both her tears and the cold, "...Lexia...Lexia's light is going out..." she cried opening her palm to the little fairy out cold in her hands, her glow now becoming very faint and with that being said, Lydia was also becoming very weak as well.

"Let's bring them inside." Valon said quickly while motioning Caden and Lydia inside, looking back out for the cat before closing the door behind him. 'The girls have never been to Caden's place before so how did Lydia know where we were...' he thought to himself for a moment before rushing over to Lydia's side to see Lexia's little fairy for so small, weak and fragile. "What happened Lydia how did she get hurt?! I thought people couldn't see fairies, was she attacked by something then?" he asked a little bit frantically before stepping back and trying to keep his cool and calm down a bit despite how worried he was for Lexia in how she got to be in that state.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:46 pm
Caden led Lydia over to the couch and sat her down. He was really worried about her right now as well as Lexia. He looked down to the tiny little fairy in her hands and frowned as he saw what Lydia had been talking about. Her glow was extremely faint and that wasn't a goo thing he was assuming. He looked to Valon worriedly then sat down on the couch next to Lydia.

Lexia's glow didn't come back fully but it started to glow just a bit brighter. She opened her eyes slowly and blinked a little then sat up just as slowly as she had opened her eyes. She blinked a bit again then looked around at where she was. She rubbed her head and yawned a bit. "Lydia...where are we?" She asked quietly.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:58 pm
Since Caden was busy tending to Lydia and Lexia, Valon decided to grab a blanket and some towels or something to try and dry the girl off since she was probably going to catch a cold, wait did fairy's even catch colds...regardless he still went to go search for some towels, bringing a blanket from Caden's room and putting a towel on Lydia's head while wrapping the blanket around her. "Here." he also handed her a small hand towel for when Lexia woke up incase she was cold. He stood across from the two and kept his eyes on Lexia, hoping she was alright and would be seriously pissed if she was.

Turning to Valon, Lydia smiled thankfully through her tears before turning her attention to her sister when she felt her getting a bit warmer and glowing a bit brighter than usual. "Lexi..." Lydia caressed her sister gently still with tears coming down the sides of her cheek, "I'm so glad...I followed a cat here to Caden's place, he showed up in the park and told me to come here since it would be safe..." she sniffled while putting her sister down in her lap and wrapping the hand towel around her, "you'll be safe now, Valon and Caden were worried about you too." she said trying to wipe away her worrisome tears.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:04 am
Caden let out a small sigh of relief when he saw she was ok. He smiled warmly and looked to Lydia, happy she was better now too. He turned his attention back to her sister and wondered if they were both hungry.

Lexia wrapped the towel around her more now. "I. Hate. Him." She said glaring at nothing in particular. "I can't believe it. Not at all." She said shaking her head, water flying everywhere as she did so. "Lydia... its him... he's back... I think he wants me..." She said quietly and pouting. "I should have listened to you and not gone with him that day back when I was fifteen... God how long ago was that now? Two thousand human years?" She asked. She then started to wonder if her sister even knew what she was talking about.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:14 am
This didn't really seem like Valon or Caden's concern as they were just bystanders in the situation. Walking over, Valon put a hand on Caden's shoulder and motined him to the kitchen, "we'll make some tea or something hot for you guys to drink." he said softly while leading his best friend into the kitchen to give the girls their privacy.

"What do you think that's all about? More fairy stuff I guess but...two thousand human years....how old are these girls away..." Valon seemed to be pouting and fake crying while he was putting hot water in a kettle, Lexia's words going through his mind over and over, making him wonder who 'HE' was.

-----

"C-Calm down Lexia..." Lydia was drying herself off with the towel, holding the blanket around herself while listening to her sister's story. She didn't want to believe it at first...but the way it sounded seemed so familiar, after all it was so long ago.

"Lexia who's here? you have to tell me who attacked you?" Lydia started panicing on the inside, just to trying to keep calm during the situation.

((I think you stole one of my ideas....or half LOLZZZZ!!!! well scratch that gotta think of some more then lol))

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff