Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering--------July Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:41 pm
((Wow, thanks a lot. Did not notice I typed the wrong Clan. xd ))

Kindlestar nodded at the WoodClan leader, her ear twitching with further curiousity as she didn't say anything stating any attacks on her by PebbleClan. She got up and followed, thinking it important that the other two Clans knew.

"Twolegs have been invading our territory. I recommend that you keep an eye out for them, as they seem to be interested in kits. Other than that, no cats have been lost, thankfully, and many new apprentices have joined our ranks, some of which hopefully will accompany us in the next Gathering," she mewed.

"Last, I would like to report that the war between PebbleClan and FireClan is finally over," she mewed, grateful for this and giving a silent prayer at StarClan in thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:21 pm
Cinderstar nodded happily. "Well thats good, I'll make sure to keep an eye out for the two-leggers." Cinderstar then turned slowly with a cold stare. "Cursedstar do you have anything to say?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:40 pm
Kindlestar raised her head and noticed the moon was starting to set. She yowled at her Clan that it was time to leave. She turned to the other two leaders and bowed her head. "Till the next Gathering," she meowed, and turned to leave at the head of her Clan.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:54 am
Cinderstar nodded her goodbye to the Fireclan leader and her clan. "I guess it's time to go as well." Cinderstar turned sharply "until the next time we meet. . . .Cursedstar" Cinderstar flicked her tail signaling her clan to follow her back to the Woodclan territory.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:27 am
Tail being carried by the strong wind, her masked face set on looking at the grounds below, Kindlestar blinks as she notices that once again, they are the first to arrive to the Gathering. Last moon PebbleClan showed up... I just hope that this moon we get some more activity. With this in mind, the FireClan leader sweeps her tail to signal to her Clan that it is alright to go in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:17 pm
Midnightpaw followed her leader to her second Gathering.  

Nights of Nyx

Blitz Prower

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:48 pm
Lightningpaw keep a straight face, following close behind Midnightpaw and Kindlestar. This was his first gathering he would be attending. But, he remembered about Kindlestar talking about how the other clans haven't been showing up much the past few moons.

Hm...it's pretty quiet, but peaceful. He said, thinking to himself. All I'm wondering is that hopefully someone else besides us will be at the Gathering. And if so, I wonder who?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:20 am
Midnightpaw slowed her pace to keep up with that of Lightningpaw.  

Nights of Nyx

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:16 pm
"Hopefully the other clans come this time. At least last time Cursedstar showed up...." Duskwind whispered to herself as she and her clan arrived at the Gathering.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:32 pm
Crystalstar walked into the gathering her clan right behind her. "Sorry I haven't been here, life caught up to me a little to quickly."

(Really, it did.. -.-)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:08 pm
Frostflare, the new medicine cat followed after Crystalstar  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:25 pm
(Well, I hope whatever happened has been resolved, and it is extremely good to see you back. 3nodding )

Kindlestar looked back at her gathering Clan, and realized how down they looked, expecting for the others to just dismiss the Gathering as they had been doing for the past couple of moons.

A sigh escaped her, but no sooner had she sat down than the smell of SnowClan filled her nostrils. She looked up, and never had she thought she would be happier to see the SnowClan leader marching to the clearing, her Clan standing behind her.

"Crystalstar! You made it!" she purred, her black tail wrapping and covering her snow white paws.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:23 pm
Firesong looked up from her usual spot to see Snowclan coming into the clearing. She purred. She worried though. Would Pebbleclan show up?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:24 pm
Frostflare let her mother go on to go with the rest of the leaders as she went to the medicine cat's spot  

Nights of Nyx

Lilsleepygrl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:54 pm
Thorngaze sat patiently next to his mentor, his tail wavering in the air.
His eyes were half-closed as the tabby listened to the sounds that made him curious.
A strange thought then strayed into his mind.

Will PebbleClan make their appearance tonight?
Probably. he thought, convincing the thought to go away.
A sudden familiar scent came padding by.
SnowClan.
His tail curled in delight.
Maybe the clans will be at this gathering.

Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff