Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Animal Shelter (( place for cats to rp that were caught )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:48 pm
((athena, i don't understand.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:16 am
"We'll get to her." Bearclaw replied to Sagefire. It sounded like she was convincing herself more than anyone else. Jamming the shiny object into the padlock, she said, "Why isn't anything happening?!" Then in frustration, she batted at it, which turned the object, and which opened the cage. "That's how! Quick, let's get everyone we can."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:15 am
sagefire knew she had to obey her deputy. She saw how Bearclaw was opening the and copied her. But then more twolegs started coming. Starclan keep us safe, Sagefire thought  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:40 am
Poppystripe looked at the others. "You get the cats out, I will distract the twolegs." She yelled as she charged for the twolegs.  

Wolfy_Girl117

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:10 pm
"Poppystripe- don't kill yourself!" Bearclaw yowled. "Consider that an order!"

They made it to Rosethorn's cage and unlocked her, and then to the other SnowClan. They made their way down, until, at last, Crystalstar was free. "Shall we just charge?" she asked, to no one in particular, slightly feebly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:50 pm
"Yeah, yeah!" Poppystripe called over her shoulder as she clawed a twolegs face. Slowly, the twolegs surrounded her, and she was not seen. All there was, was the sound of her howl and yelps from the twolegs.  

Wolfy_Girl117

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:19 pm
guided the snowclan kits to saftey.
"follow me, whatever you do." she told them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:58 pm
( I thought crystalstar was already gone.)  

athena321
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:29 pm
((She was? Gone where?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:59 am
Crystalstar_leader
Crystalstar could feel a twoleg holding her, but didn't wake. "StarClan," She whispered. "Keep my clan safe." She drifted back into a numb sleep.

( The Twolgs took her away. Thats why I said we should go after her.)  

athena321
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:34 am
((Oh, haha, I see. Should've paid more attention xP))

Revise of my last post:

"We need to get these cats out of here first, and then go for Crystalstar." It pained her to say it- she wanted nothing more than to rescue the white- she-cat, but this had to be done. "If there are any kits nearby, carry them out. Start running for the right, and then, when all the twolegs go there to try to take us, quickly move to the left and get out."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:50 am
(Sorry I haven't posted forever...I've been gone for the past two weeks)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:51 pm
Relieved that Bearclaw knew Crystalstar was gone and that we will go after her later Sagefire started opening all the cages with the kits in it. Soon enough every cat was out of the cage  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:28 pm
Drippingpool reached the end on the wall but figured out she was going the wrong way, "This is a very confusing place." She mewed to herself as she trunt around going te other way out the door.  

MeBored111

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:37 pm
As sagefire made sure all the kits were outside and safe she noticed Drippingpool going the wrong way. Sagefire went over to help." And no I don't think you're helpless Drippingpool."  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff