Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
|o|Garden x Of x Nights|o|[Night and Sabii] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:09 pm
Nero chuckled soflty and shook his head. "Nope. You're as light as a feather." He smiled and his nose scrunched up a little when she touched it, like a dog's might.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:15 pm
Rina looked up at him. "Thats cute. Like a Doggie."She said. She then reached up and touched her nose with his. "Now we`re offically Best friends." She said like a small child.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:40 pm
Nero laughed a bit as there noses touched. "If you say so I believe you." He said teasing her a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:42 pm
"Oh!Oh! Look there it is!" Rina said pointing at a large, and spooky looking Victorian-gothic Style mansion. "Isn`t it pretty?" She asked him.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:50 pm
Nero nodded as he looked at the large building. "I think I prefer my tree house a bit more though." He said and headed towards the building. He spotted a door and went towards it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:57 pm
Rina looked towards the door and kicked it open with her foot. "Never lock it unless I`m inside. I figured there was no one else in the area." She said. Opening the door revealed a large living room with gothic style furniture."Hmm. You getting tired of carrying me yet? You can always drop me on the couch." She said. "Or drop me in my room."  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:06 pm
Once inside Nero looked around a bit. He liked the theme that everything seemed to have. When Rina spoke he turned his attention back to her. "Not yet." He smiled. "Which one would you prefer to be dropped off at?" He asked stopping at the stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:10 pm
"My room, But I wouldn`t mind staying in your arms." she said with a hint of teasing."Or we could go to the Entertainment room. There`s a big T.v. in there."She said.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:14 pm
Nero blushed softly as he held her, but his tail continued to wag happily. "You may have noticed but I'm not familar with many things from your lifestyle. I don't know what at T.V. is... or the manga you mentioned earlier." He said, slightly embarresed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:20 pm
"Oh?" She said slightly surprised. "Well I`ll Just introduce you to my other "friends" then..."She said. "Oh, You can`t let me down now. I`ll just hop to the kitchen for an ice pack. But only if you WANT to." She said teasing again.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:23 pm
Nero shook his head with a smirk. "You know what? I don't mind carrying you around." He teased back and looked around quickly. "Um... which way is the kitchen." He asked as he spun around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:32 pm
"That way." Rina said pointing at a large dining area. "And then you go straightforward." She said pointing at all the dark themed rooms. "Oh yeah...Forgot to mention..you like the house? I mean its a little dark for most people." She said looking up at his face curiously and closely.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:35 pm
Nero shrugged a little as he headed towards the kitchen. "I rather like it actually. It's dark and mysterious." He chuckled softly. "If you think about it's kind of like me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:39 pm
"Maybe..." She said whistfully. "Oh!You have to go grab it from the freezer!." She said pointing at her large ice box. "Also are you hungry, or tired?" She asked him while going back to stroking his ears like she had done earlier in the day.  

RinaOfTheDead

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:44 pm
Nero went over to the ice box and looked around inside of it. He grabbed a bag of peas and held it up. "This it?" He asked looking at her. Instinctively he pushed his head towards her hand when she stroked them. "A little of both, why?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff