Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:17 pm
Tillie giggled, "Of course on a horse. It will be a lot of fun." she said. She jumped off of the wall, landing gracefully on the pathway. "Shall we head to the barn?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:38 pm
Zane stood, "Sounds good lead the way. You wont be getting into trouble will you..." He was more worried about himself, after all, if she was with him, he would be found out with the scepter in his bag.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:12 pm
Tillie shrugged, "It doesn't matter to me. The most they do is yell, or take away some of my things. They never do anything very serious." she said. Then she glanced over at Zane, "If you don't want to, you don't have to. Just because I'm royal doesn't mean you're obligated to do what I want." she said.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:18 am
Zane laughed lightly, "I think I have shown that if I don't like royalty, I make it abundantly clear, I would love to ride with you. I was only concerned for what they would do if you were found riding with a 'commoner' as Victoria put it." The smirk on his face showed that he was more amused then mad with the situation that had occurred earlier. "Lead the way please."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:38 pm
Tillie laughed, "You're not a commoner. I'm not sure what you are, but you definitely aren't that." she said. She was quiet as she lead the way toward the stables. Finally she said, "I think wanderer is a better name for your type." she smiled softly at him. "If that is the case, I'm obligated to try to convince you to stay in our kingdom." she said, then chuckled, "However, I'm not going to try to convince you. I'm just going to spend some time with you, and if you want to stay, you're welcome to." she murmured sweetly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:15 am
"I suppose your right about that, I don't really belong to any kingdom. And I doubt I could settle here ether." He smiled "But that does not mean that I don't want to spend time with such a kind person."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:42 pm
Tillie smirked, "I'm pretty sure you're the first to call me a kind person." she said. They walked along in silence for a little bit. Tillie was enjoying the time away from her social class. She was looking around taking in the sight of her home, it was well kept. Her eyes settled on Zane's bag, which looked more filled than it had before. "Do you like collect herbs or something?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:16 am
He quickly glance at her and saw what she was looking at, "Yes, as well as spices. Bark and roots work really well for incense, and I've been commissioned by some monks to get them some for their meditation." This girl is smart, and very observant, if only she was not of royal blood, I would invite her to join me. I do need a partner... "So this is the stable, right?" He didn't really need to ask, the smell of horses and hay was almost overpowering.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:20 pm
Tillie nodded, "I think we have a lot of that stuff around here. We won't miss it a bit. In fact, we have a room full of herbs and what not. If you wanted some, I could get you there.." she offed. Then she smiled at the stable. She opened the door, and was consumed by the aroma of horse feed, and hay. She walked into the tack room, grabbing two bridles and two sets of reins. Then she grabbed two saddle blankets. She looked at Zane, "Do you need a saddle? I usually ride bareback, or with a blanket.." she said.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:32 am
Zane smiled while biting his lip, "I don't really ride horses enough to to have a usual way... I know that the last time I went riding was not pleasant. I was ridding a stubborn horse that I had to drag nearly a mile before it decided that I was the more stubborn of the two of us. I guess bare back is fine with me."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:30 am
Tillie nodded, "Well, my horses are well trained, and they aren't stubborn. So I think you'll do fine." she said. Then she chose a couple bits, and walked out of the tack room. She walked to the pin where one of her horses stayed. She thought that Mika would be a good fit for Zane. She smiled at Zane as she opened the door to expose the all black Thoroughbred. "This is Mika, she's very well mannered. What do you think?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:57 am
Zane, looked the horse over, then slowly approached it and petted it on it's nose, "A beautiful creature, Mika is it?" He smiled at Tillie, "All right, I trust your judgment, so how do I get that stuff on her?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:06 am
Tillie moved and put the bit into Mika's mouth and put the bridle over her ears and secured it around her snout. She hooked the reins onto the bridle, and then handed them to Zane. "There you go." she said. She walked to another stall, and brought out a white Appaloosa with tan patches. She got the horse ready to ride, and mounted. "You do know how to get on the horse right?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:23 am
Zane smiled and jumped then bounced against the stall wall and landed on the horse, "Something like that right?"  

MidnightDaystar

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces