Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
-flails- NOOOoooo.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:36 pm
XxGrieverxX
I remember playing games on my old TV. It had a ginormous screen, but it made everything really dark, and you couldn't fix the lighting on it. D: So if you were going into a dark cave in some game, it was so hard to see. AND OH MY GAWD BANSHEE BOARDWALK IN MARIO KART WAS A NIGHTMARE TO GO THROUGH BECAUSE OF THAT.

D: I am saddened.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:43 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

I dunno, i just can XD It might be because none of my family is allowed to play on MY PS2 -gets possive over the game system-

The PS2 belongs to the entire family for us. But that still doesn't justify my having two memory cards and one PS1 memory card. Same for my sister. Then my dad has one, we have a family one, and I think my mom has one. Even though my mom and dad hardly use the PS2, if ever.

thats crazy, yo. If any of my family touched my PS2, i'd freak out and try to bite them...Same goes for my memory card. Though, my dad is allowed to come and play my two player games with me wwhen i'm bored and don't wanna play alone XD

Well, it isn't mine. It's the family's. You should have seen my reaction when they tried to change the room it was in from the room with the hi def TV to the room with the smaller, not nearly as good TV. They won, but I tried.

D: WTF?! Are they crazy?! You need to keep the PS2 on the high-def, cause it looks awesome with the high def D: I know this cause when i first got my PS2, i used it on an old TV that sucked :I Then, i got a higher def TV and it looked so much better 4laugh

Apparently it gave more room for Guitar Hero. We only have ONE FREAKING CONTROLLER. There's no way a whole bunch of people are going to be rocking out with ONE controller. And my sister's the only one who actually plays that game, and most of the time she plays it she's SITTING! Besides that, moving the PS2 disrupted the ceremony! (Yes, I actually had a ceremony. Close the curtains, prepare the footstool, put on the TV, get the controller ready, prep the PS2, hurry back to my chair and stare at the opening screen of the G.U. game. I rarely played other games. The ceremony was created specifically for .hack//G.U.)
I used to be able to see the details of Haseo's face and the other party members when I zoomed in. That is no longer the case. I can see some, but still. Widescreen HD TV compared to normal TV (still kind of big, but normal compared to the huge TV). I'd have been fine with it if it didn't mess up my ceremony and make playing .hack//G.U. so much less involving and sacred. Twas so sacred. What annoyed me is when my family would watch. Their mocking would ruin the mood of the game. T-T  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:40 am
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
I remember playing games on my old TV. It had a ginormous screen, but it made everything really dark, and you couldn't fix the lighting on it. D: So if you were going into a dark cave in some game, it was so hard to see. AND OH MY GAWD BANSHEE BOARDWALK IN MARIO KART WAS A NIGHTMARE TO GO THROUGH BECAUSE OF THAT.

D: Thats rlly sad. I'm sorry.
I remember that when i first got my PS2, i'd play Jak and Daxter for months until i finally finished it about 8 months after i got it razz I wasn't very good with PS2 controllers back then. I had a NES before that...
I wanna play the old Yoshi's island again....I loved that game so much heart I still do.

I sadly never had a NES. My whole childhood revolved around my N64. I still love playing it. :,D
I never played Yoshi's Island. I played Yoshi's Story though! c:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:59 am

I actually bought a PS2 just so that I could play .hack//G.U D: because .hack//Roots had a really shitty ending, and it made me want to continue the story ;;

Puppetry

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:03 am
Puppetry

I actually bought a PS2 just so that I could play .hack//G.U D: because .hack//Roots had a really shitty ending, and it made me want to continue the story ;;

0_o. I'll probably buy a PSP for Link. Or I'll borrow a friend's.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:55 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

I dunno, i just can XD It might be because none of my family is allowed to play on MY PS2 -gets possive over the game system-

The PS2 belongs to the entire family for us. But that still doesn't justify my having two memory cards and one PS1 memory card. Same for my sister. Then my dad has one, we have a family one, and I think my mom has one. Even though my mom and dad hardly use the PS2, if ever.

thats crazy, yo. If any of my family touched my PS2, i'd freak out and try to bite them...Same goes for my memory card. Though, my dad is allowed to come and play my two player games with me wwhen i'm bored and don't wanna play alone XD

Well, it isn't mine. It's the family's. You should have seen my reaction when they tried to change the room it was in from the room with the hi def TV to the room with the smaller, not nearly as good TV. They won, but I tried.

D: WTF?! Are they crazy?! You need to keep the PS2 on the high-def, cause it looks awesome with the high def D: I know this cause when i first got my PS2, i used it on an old TV that sucked :I Then, i got a higher def TV and it looked so much better 4laugh

Apparently it gave more room for Guitar Hero. We only have ONE FREAKING CONTROLLER. There's no way a whole bunch of people are going to be rocking out with ONE controller. And my sister's the only one who actually plays that game, and most of the time she plays it she's SITTING! Besides that, moving the PS2 disrupted the ceremony! (Yes, I actually had a ceremony. Close the curtains, prepare the footstool, put on the TV, get the controller ready, prep the PS2, hurry back to my chair and stare at the opening screen of the G.U. game. I rarely played other games. The ceremony was created specifically for .hack//G.U.)
I used to be able to see the details of Haseo's face and the other party members when I zoomed in. That is no longer the case. I can see some, but still. Widescreen HD TV compared to normal TV (still kind of big, but normal compared to the huge TV). I'd have been fine with it if it didn't mess up my ceremony and make playing .hack//G.U. so much less involving and sacred. Twas so sacred. What annoyed me is when my family would watch. Their mocking would ruin the mood of the game. T-T

D: How cruel. MY dad is the only one who mocks me for my choice in games...(like hes one to talk >>) Ceremonies are cool...I use to have one for going to my art achool i work a an itern for... crying but they have to move the school because the people who were paying the rent ar epaying the FOOD BANKS now...So now many people have to waste gas(energy for me XD) to get, like, 3 miles from where the school use to be in the capital of my state emo  

Epitaph_Dawn

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:58 pm
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

I remember that when i first got my PS2, i'd play Jak and Daxter for months until i finally finished it about 8 months after i got it razz I wasn't very good with PS2 controllers back then. I had a NES before that...
I wanna play the old Yoshi's island again....I loved that game so much heart I still do.

I sadly never had a NES. My whole childhood revolved around my N64. I still love playing it. :,D

biggrin Yoshi's island was fun....Oh, hay, guess what? My NES actually stopped working the same year the PS2 came out. To me, it was like, It was fate i got my baby...whose name is Linda...Don't judge me. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:14 am
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

biggrin Yoshi's island was fun....Oh, hay, guess what? My NES actually stopped working the same year the PS2 came out. To me, it was like, It was fate i got my baby...whose name is Linda...Don't judge me. XD

It's all good. cool I gave my PS2 a gender and wrote a poem about her.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:13 am
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

XD I also have a Wii....with an L-name....I can't remember what it was tho emo Ah well...My friends get all wierded out whenever i mention Linda....XD They always ask, Why do you call it Linda? And i respond with, Why do you ike Twilight sooo much?
Twilight is a disgrace to all things .hack, even though it ha sno relation at all to it. Just the fact that it has teh tilte Twilight disgraces .hack. D<  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:03 am
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

XD I also have a Wii....with an L-name....I can't remember what it was tho emo Ah well...My friends get all wierded out whenever i mention Linda....XD They always ask, Why do you call it Linda? And i respond with, Why do you ike Twilight sooo much?
Twilight is a disgrace to all things .hack, even though it ha sno relation at all to it. Just the fact that it has teh tilte Twilight disgraces .hack. D<

I know. I hate that Twilight has the name Twilight. Stephenie Meyer should have chosen a better name for it. Like "Book that Has Absolutely No Conflict Until The Last 5 Chapters and Popularizes Vampires While Completely Changing What a Vampire is" It was an okay book, but nothing to fangirl over. Much easier to mock. And it annoys me that now if I mention things about the Key of the Twilight or the Epitaph of Twilight, people are automatically going to assume that it has something to do with the beggar level book rather than the above godly .hack.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:05 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

D: How cruel. MY dad is the only one who mocks me for my choice in games...(like hes one to talk >>) Ceremonies are cool...I use to have one for going to my art achool i work a an itern for... crying but they have to move the school because the people who were paying the rent ar epaying the FOOD BANKS now...So now many people have to waste gas(energy for me XD) to get, like, 3 miles from where the school use to be in the capital of my state emo

Well, they were mocking the content (it was volume three so it had that STUPID friendship is everything junk in it) but still, my sister does not have the right to mock me for playing a game that only gets into the friendship goop in the third volume. She plays KINGDOM HEARTS. That's one of the sappiest games right from the beginning! Course, it DOES have nice fight scenes, I'll admit that. Quite fun to watch.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:48 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

I know. I hate that Twilight has the name Twilight. Stephenie Meyer should have chosen a better name for it. Like "Book that Has Absolutely No Conflict Until The Last 5 Chapters and Popularizes Vampires While Completely Changing What a Vampire is" It was an okay book, but nothing to fangirl over. Much easier to mock. And it annoys me that now if I mention things about the Key of the Twilight or the Epitaph of Twilight, people are automatically going to assume that it has something to do with the beggar level book rather than the above godly .hack.

Yes! Someone agrees! The only person i know offline that agrees, played .hack only recently. Shes loves it /almost/ as much as i do!
Its the same with my OTHER favorite game(thats isn't as above godly as .hack, but godly all the same) Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Wheneveri mention it, everyone goes, OH THERES A TWILIGHT VERSION OF LEGEND OF ZELDA? Then i get all like >U No you fool. LEGEND OF ZELDA IS TOO COOL TO EVEN THINK OF IT EVER BEING CONNECTED TO...THAT...THING OVER THERE IN YOUR ARMS!  

Epitaph_Dawn

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:50 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

Well, they were mocking the content (it was volume three so it had that STUPID friendship is everything junk in it) but still, my sister does not have the right to mock me for playing a game that only gets into the friendship goop in the third volume. She plays KINGDOM HEARTS. That's one of the sappiest games right from the beginning! Course, it DOES have nice fight scenes, I'll admit that. Quite fun to watch.

Yes, the fight scenes are fun to watch in that game. Though, i think that .hack is WAY tougher that that game series....I mean really, volume 3 is the only game that really gets into the whole friendship thing...(i really only played vol. 3 for Xth form XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:22 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

Yes! Someone agrees! The only person i know offline that agrees, played .hack only recently. Shes loves it /almost/ as much as i do!
Its the same with my OTHER favorite game(thats isn't as above godly as .hack, but godly all the same) Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Wheneveri mention it, everyone goes, OH THERES A TWILIGHT VERSION OF LEGEND OF ZELDA? Then i get all like >U No you fool. LEGEND OF ZELDA IS TOO COOL TO EVEN THINK OF IT EVER BEING CONNECTED TO...THAT...THING OVER THERE IN YOUR ARMS!

If there ever was a Twilight version of Legend of Zelda, I don't think I'd even be able to face, let alone touch, the older games. It would just be such an insult to the series. I don't have a Wii, so I can't play Twilight Princess. T-T  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:27 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

Yes, the fight scenes are fun to watch in that game. Though, i think that .hack is WAY tougher that that game series....I mean really, volume 3 is the only game that really gets into the whole friendship thing...(i really only played vol. 3 for Xth form XD)

I played volume three because I needed to. Especially after that ending that 2 had. I actually think G.U. is a bit easier than Kingdom Hearts. I mean, each volume of G.U. is shorter, and the battles are easier. Except for the boss battles. Those are pretty hard. After I beat Cubia with my avatar and had to go in it, the fact that I had to fight all those dopplegangers scared me. Dopplegangers scare me. They really do. The first time I encountered one and that music started playing and the edges of the screen got all dark and it was walking towards me, I freaked out IRL and got Haseo away as fast as possible. The first form ones are scariest.
I think I've run over dopplegangers with the steam bike before XD. I've only beaten them (outside the whole Cubia boss thing) once, I believe.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff