Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Classified Rome*~* {Homocidal Love ~ Symphonic Disaster} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:43 pm
Matthius would figure out where they were but he wouldn't tell her. He could feign ignorance for a long time if he needed to, as long as she wasn't good at reading people. Then there was the fact that she had been trained for these situations. She had been difficult to capture but now as he watched her he had a feeling of what it might be like to be her, threats of capture nearly every week (or day.)

"I'm truly sorry that you have to go through this," he said in an incredibly sincere voice that he wouldn't have been able to fake if he tried. "I know it's hard when you're parents have something important and everyone takes it out on you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:43 am
Now that Izzy had given up on struggling she wasn't sure what to do, but she did note a couple of things: there was the lingering taste of chloroform in her mouth - an obvious choice, but she couldn't smell it which means the cloth had been placed in her mouth. As she tried to think back the woman shook her head, still her mind was too foggy. It was a frustrating situation, especially when she was incapacitated in a room with a man she didn't trust. Then again, that probably would have been an issue with the few men she did trust too. Forgetting her training Izzy tried to think outside of the box and decided that having an ally might not be so bad for her.

"Look, I apologize for my actions earlier. This wasn't exactly how I planned to spend my after school hours today." There was a slight pause as she thought. "Then again, maybe that was yesterday. Either way, it's no excuse for my actions." Izzy's eyes trailed to the floor, she couldn't look at someone who had been on both sides of the situation willingly.

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:13 pm
"That was yesterday," he responded dully after looking at the watch on his right wrist. He was left handed so whenever he wore it the 'proper' way as most people did it irritated him. "It's four in the morning at the present moment, or a little after if you want to be specific. I didn't come through right away so I don't know how long we've been here."

He was studying her expression and trying to figure out if her apology was genuine. She was probably attempting to think of something to get out of the situation. "I accept the apology by the way and I don't blame you for retaliating. All of the people I have been commanded to kidnap have struggled. There was only one who didn't struggle, she complied so easily that it scared me. She was the nicest woman I had ever met."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:27 pm
The sting of the rope's burn finally began to set in as the young woman listened. Unfortunately a day had already passed and the second was about ready to come over the horizon, a disturbing thought. Then again, just because it was four in the morning didn't mean it was just "tomorrow". Depending on the strength of the drugs and the consistency of dosage this could have actually have been months since she had been taken. Then again, no one had kept her longer than three weeks, so she doubted that.

A woman who didn't fight capture? It was an odd revelation and Izzy couldn't quite figure out why. Though she knew it wasn't her place to dauble the girl knew she wanted an answer. "So," her voice was quiet, almost uncertain as she began. "Why wouldn't this woman have struggled? I don't think I quite understand."

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:03 pm
"I never figured it out," he said calmly. "She treated my like a person though." He sat down near her, leaning against a wall as he spoke. He almost seemed to be in a trance and concentrating on the one thing he could remember from all his assignments. "Sorry..."

He was studying her now, the features that lined her face. He needed to remember it and he needed to remember how she acted. He always wanted to know people but it seemed too distant to be possible. He looked away finally and walked a few steps away from her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:06 am
Izzy's eyes never trailed from the man. He was entangled within something in his mind and it wouldn't let go, something happened all those years ago. Then again, given his age it couldn't have been very long ago. When the man spoke it felt like his words pressed against the flesh of her ear, making her goosebumps. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do.

"I knew someone like that once. He was very dear to me, the best friend I ever had. But he's gone now...and he won't be coming back." Izzy couldn't look into the man's eyes because she could see her own pain reflecting in them.

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:42 pm
Matt couldn't look into here eyes either at this point because he didn't want her to see his expression. The silence was beginning to feel strained for him after she had finished talking. He'd never actually connected with a captive before, or anyone for that matter. He'd always distanced people and the words he'd said, the way he was connecting with her, was bothering him.

There were footsteps on the stairs and a boy appear, probably about the age of tweleve with a relaxed expression. It was Matt's cousin, the one that didn't really seem to fit into the family. He was the quiet and serene type but always visited the captives to keep them company or make them smile, if only for a moment. His hair was a light blonde and his eyes a stunning blue. He smiled when he saw them.

"Hello Matthius," the boy said. "Hello miss, I hope you aren't too uncomfortable down here. Matthius may seem a little cold at times but deep down he's a really nice guy." This drove Matt into a blush and he looked away, acting like he was furious with his cousin.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:03 pm
Izzy wasn't sure what to say but the silence was quickly broken with a visitation. A young boy who was obviously related to the man captive with her, adorable in all standards. His eyes were stunning and overall he was adorable. If Izzy hadn't been bound she may have fallen into a teenage girl's adorable fit. With a sarcastic smile she tried to keep a bitterly sincere voice.

"No, this is actually the most comfortable I've been while in captive, thank you for caring."

Izzy caught sight of the man's blush and grew curious as to why such a response could be provoked.

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:43 am
"Now, now don't be sarcastic," the boy said. "I don't know you though so I'll introduce myself. My name is Simon, I am Matthius' cousin!" He was grinning at the moment as if he was proud of it. He could see Matthius was getting mad, but than again that was why he came down here. He loved seeing the captives because he wanted to comfort them, but the best part was torturing Matthius with is sincere caring attitude and exuberant girlish side.

Matthius clenched his jaw for a moment before forcing himself to relax. He hated the brat for the most part, but he knew that he couldn't let his eotions show. He turned to look at Izzy and then to Simon. He paced slightly before bringing a chair over and sitting down on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:14 am
"Oh, but I'm not being sarcastic, deary. This is quite comfortable given the circumstances."

It was obvious that this child was down here to grate on Matthius' nerves and it seemed to be working. After the man's restless movements it seemed like he had finally calmed himself slightly.

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:32 am
Simon walked up to Matthius than and hugged him around the waist. He still had a ways to go to catch up in height but he could easily torture him this way. Matt jumped slightly and then glared at the boy. He hated it when people hugged him, then again he hated it when people touched him (in a caring or sympathetic way.) This was the main reason that he'd never had a girlfriend.

"Simon, don't touch me," Matt growled as he tried to pry his cousin off of him. When he succeeded he pushed him a way and stalked into one of the darker corners of the room to fume over what had just happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:14 pm
Though Izzy was no longer involved in the action she was sure to keep her eyes trained on both males. Everything before her could quite possibly prove some sort of information and, given the position she was in, information was her best friend. Matthius' reaction, however, is what really caught the woman's attention.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:04 pm
When Matt had gotten a hold of his temper he turned back around. His face was expressionless now but when he glanced at Simon there was a mixture of annoyance but also care. It was a mixed level of trust between the two and their relationship was odd.

"Why did your parents let you com here," he asked suddenly. "Do they even know you're here?" He remembered what he hadn't known where they were a while ago, but Simons' presence confirmed his suspicions. Maybe he should help Isabella escape, that would be more interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:53 pm
Izzy suddenly found herself lost in the two's conversation. It was odd enough having been taken from her home, but there were odd people always coming in. With a slightly curious mindset the girl kept quiet while listening. There was a great deal that she could learn from the two males before her if she only let it play out.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:28 pm
"Yeah, Seattle, great place to live," Simon said in a sarcastic tone. "Why would I tell my parents I was coming here? Then again why wouldn't I?" Matthius looked shocked for a moment before relaxing. It was annoying to have the kid around but he loved him as a cousin. "Well Simon," Matthius said. "Now that we've concluded that you're here for no real purpose would you like to leave? I have some business to deal with at the time." The two were silenced after a while before SImon burst out laughing.

"You're ridiculous," Simon said with a laugh. "You just want to flirt with her and keep her all to yourself. You're silly."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff