Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
Welcome Aernyn Naiads! - Free Raffle & RP Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:14 am
The Aernyn queen ruffled the little furry thing's hair and smiled at him as she straightened her crown a bit. "It was presented to me when I became Queen."

Tari smiled warmly at the girl that she assumed was from the Sea and was about to ask what made her follow them, but her attention was diverted with the arrival of so many other ... are these Naiad too? Tari's eyes widened at the tall brown lady with the staff and she was suddenly back to remembering this wasn't just a field trip. Some of them are armed... It was with this thought that she noticed the second armed one approach the first.

Stay focused.

She stepped slowly, moving towards Aeroniel, gripping her trident firmly and keeping the two armed creatures in her peripheral vision. "I am Queen Tariel, of the Aernyn. It is imperitive that we speak to whoever is in charge of this ... rock." she waved her free hand in a flourish, motioning at the island.

She would have liked to socialize, but the armed creatures had her concerned. She wondered if perhaps some of the naiads, as that girl called themselves were just from a different part of the sea, and investigating as well. But there would time for questioning all of that later.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:20 am
Kieran huffs a small sigh as the pretty queen-lady's attention is diverted elsewhere. Adults. He shuffles his way through the sand, and spots another man with a stick.
"Hey, hey mister," he says, poking at the green man with funny hair. "Wanna trade sticks?

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:38 am
Lillison listened to this older female, so she was a queen, did that make her Lillison's leader? She pondered this for a moment, she had never heard anything of a queen or leader, except that she led her school of fish, but she was pretty sure that was different.

All of the four who had stepped out of the ocean before she had seemed to be getting anxious or nervous which only made her become more so. She carefully took a nice step back from the crowd, she needed room to... breathe... or something. Then there was the question of whether the Queen was Lillison's queen or if someone else was, did she have a leader? This was not the question for Lillison who's lack of wondering off made her knowledge of island history rather small. "Is our leader Iris?" she wondered out loud as she remembered hearing that Iris was the one who talked about the island settling in the ocean or something... Lillison was a child when all that happened, she hadn't known the island was in the sky, let alone that it was an island.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:41 am
Coral watched as the others reacted. She was getting a bit worried. They looked sorta...scary. They didn't seem that friendly or at least not with their weapons. Still, she wasn't going to leave Memphis here alone.

"I don't think anyone is, sug. I'm a princess though." Memphis answered the queen. It was rather rude of her as she was not the one being asked, but the teen didn't care. She felt like answering.

Coral flinched. "Ah, no she isn't... it was just a joke." The clown fish then began to laugh as if it was a funny joke. She wanted to cover for Memphis as the adult knew that the teen acted like a a princess which made her a bit rude some times.  

immortalmina

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:58 am
Karma turned to see Seth walking up to the group and her. She instantly smiled at him. Fate had shown him to her again, that was nice. They had a nice meeting before and she had so hoped to see him again.

"No, I don't. Fate must had wanted us to meet them." She smiled at the group and shook her head to the question. Leader? She didn't know any. Fate wasn't exactly a leader even if she did lead people around...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:45 am
Seth felt his lips pull into a smile as Karma gave him an instant smile herself. He was glad she was happy to see him, as he was quite happy to see her as well. "You look as well as always, Karma." His attention was turned to the little voice that came behind him.

"Papaaaaa...." The small voice cried out.

Turning around, Seth smiled and scooped up the little yellow and purple faun that had run to him. "I'm sorry Amadorine, I suppose I walked a little too fast...." He held the child faun in his arms and smiled as she rested her head happily on his chest, then looked over to Karma and gave a small smile. Upon hearing the Naiads, his face took on a puzzled expression. "I suppose the Guardians would be the closest we have to 'leaders'......"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:08 pm
~ heart ~ I would like to claim my 2 free Naiad raffle tickets! ~ heart ~
And Kira of Flames deserves another ticket!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:36 pm
Sid looked at them they were asking for a leader but who could represent all the different races as a leader. He thought of his God mother Cronus she was an elder and the oricale of the island may be she could help them. Though how to get in touch with her was more of the question.

"We do not have leaders but we do have elders your highness. They have been blessed by the guardians with a more power than we have. I know of one who is the oricale of the island but I am not sure were she is at the moment."  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Miwako22

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 pm
i would like to claim mine and Dementia Requiem Asumi referred me...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:59 pm
(( Just a polite reminder to read the instructions before claiming raffle tickets. It helps us out. :) Thank you. ))  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:25 pm
Seiana_ZI
(( Just a polite reminder to read the instructions before claiming raffle tickets. It helps us out. :) Thank you. ))

((I reminded her earlier >w< Her computer pooped out on her before she had the chance to change it ))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:27 pm
~ heart ~ I would like to claim my 2 free Naiad raffle tickets! ~ heart ~
And Dementia Requiem Asumi deserves another ticket!

Komitadjie

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:20 pm
...~ heart ~ I would like to claim my free Naiad raffle ticket! ~ heart ~...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:36 am
After that green naiad girl mumbled to herself, the names began flying. Iris. Memphis. Guardians. Elders. Coronus. Did that girl say something about an entity named Fate? So many names were flying at them that it was admittedly a little baffling. Aeroniel shook her head and pressed fingers to her temples in an attempt to clear her mind before she looked back up to the crowd of people, standing confidently beside her queen and closest friend.

Which of those names sounded the most like a leader? That overly forward man seemed to imply there were no leaders, but at the same time, he did imply the presense of a body of leaders. Still, were these people so backwards that they did not even have proper leadership? None of them actually had a consistent answer that Aeroniel could latch on to and request the pleasure of seeing, so it was really a case of which suggestion sounded the most legit.

A Council of Elders sounded like a form of leadership, but this Sibeiko did not appear to imply that these elders were part of a council. The Guardians, though... That did sound like something that may have been a body of leadership. They guarded the public as was implied by their name, and that was one of the duties of a proper and uncorrupted ruling body. Plus, Sibeiko, in his speech, referenced them as the ones who granted the Elders their abilities. This implied that these 'Guardians' were the most powerful body on this rock, and in some cases, that could imply they were the ruling class.

"Very well," Aeroniel nodded formally, before asking and, to some extent, demanding, "Can you please take us to these Guardians you speak of? They appear to be the most like leaders of all the things you have mentioned."

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:39 pm
Tariel was as confused as her friend and confidante. These beings apparently did not have proper leadership if they couldn't agree on who it was.

Wait, are they all even from this rock?

Looking to the girl she believed to one of them, Tari was even more confused now. "Is Iris your Queen?" But it was then the other young girl's words struck Tari. Turning to the light blue girl, Tari eyed her curiously. "A princess? Good! Take us to your mother then. I wish to speak to the Queen of this place. Iris is it?"

Tari clung to the most familiar among all the suggestions they were given for a leader. She heard Aeroniel request the audience with The Guardians, which could very well be the Queen's court, as far Tari knew.

Tari did not forget about the armed pair, but they seemed to be more interested in each other, and the appearance of yet another little furry creature made them seem less threatening. Most specifically the 'papa' she heard come from it as it ran to the tall orange Naiad. Her guard lowered only slightly, but it gave her a chance to get a really good look at them, without focus on their weapons. They had the most funny looking fins on their back. How do they swim with those things? They look like they'd melt.

Confusing place this is. But why did they have to crash on my castle?

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff