Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:32 pm
"He's like my own child," she admitted. "I hate to see him like this but he won't let anyone close enough to help him. I trust that you may be able to help him a little though. Please be patient. You may take it up to him now though."

Alex snorted finally and stood to walk over to the window. He could see a group of men on horses searching about a mile away and he snarled slightly, more people coming here. He became agitated though because he'd seen there weapons. He waited patiently though, staring at the door and attempting to will it to open.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 pm
Haven hadn't exactly thought that she would be able to help him so she was a little shocked. "Really?" She asked, shocked then smiled faintly. "If I could, that would be great for him! And you!" She said, not caring about how happy it would make her to help him as well. She then nodded and took the food then headed up to the room.

Once outside the door, she hesitated then opened it. "Hi..." She said simply as she walked in. She looked and realized he was staring at the door so she raised an eyebrow.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:43 pm
He growled suddenly when she opened the door. He wanted the food and he'd wanted Juliette to deliver it. He was farily calm though, but his anger was just boiling underneath the surface. He jumped slightly to see what the food was and licked his chops. It looked and smelled delicious but didn't know what to think so far.

"Come on put the food down," he growled playfully. "I'm hungry." He'd ignored her strange expression since she didn't quite understand that he couldn't open doors in this form. It was the only reason he'd broken down the door to the servants quarters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:46 pm
Haven blinked a little then gave him a look that said, 'are you serious?'. She then laughed dryly and said, "Ummm....no. Say it nicer and then maybe I will." She didn't like being talked to that way. "You really shouldn't boss people around so much. You may get away with it with everyone else here but its not going to work with me." She said. She knew that the others were scared of him and that's why they didn't object to him. She on the other hand, wasn't the least bit scared and absolutely hated being told what to do.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:53 pm
Alex had been acting playful and her serious look had fowled his mood. He sat still finally and just stared at her. Why was she so picky, he hadn't been bossy but rather had told her what he wanted out right. He looked down for a moment and then up at her. "Could you please put down my food before I jump and knock it out of your hands," he said in the politest tone he could muster.

He was hungry and the more stressed he got the more hungry he became. Every time he changed from human to wolf or wolf to human is hunger multiplied. He hadn't eaten since the previous day because he hadn't been hungry at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:56 pm
Haven let out a small sigh and said, "That was.....better...... not right but better...." She shook her head then set the food down like he asked. At least he said please, though he could have done with out the threatening part at the edge. She let her eyes fall over to the piano. She could play and had been playing since she was a little girl. She also loved to sing and really just loved music all together. "Ok...so...I'm going to go now then." She said then turned for the door.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:59 pm
Alex had ignored her once she set the food down. He began to eat as though he hadn't eaten in days. He barely tasted the food but he was incredibly hungry from the two changes he'd made that day. He wished he could have eaten as a human rather than having to stoop to this level and pretty much eat off the floor. Her voice distracted him though and he looked up at her.

"Fine," he said before turning back to his food. The truth was he didn't really want her to leave him at the moment because he was beginning to feel lonely again. He nibbled at his food this time before turning away from it. He'd lost his appetite after her announcement.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:05 pm
Haven hesitated a moment then said, "Though, if you want me to stay.... I will." She could have sworn she heard a hint of lonliness in his voice. He didn't actually want her to stay, did he? She turned around to look at him and saw that he wasn't eating anymore. She wondered why but wasn't going to ask.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:44 pm
Alex laid down after a moment, still watching her but staying silent. He would never admit that he wanted someone to stay with him because he saw that as a weakness on his part. As his eyes looked at the food he let out a long and slow sigh of agitation.

He wanted to be with someone as a human and have a regular conversation but he was always stuck like this. He was beginning to miss his mother and the songs she used to sing to him before he went to bed. It had been what made the nightmares go away, but now that she was gone there was no way to chase away those nightmares.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:49 pm
Haven looked at him curiously and smiled warmly. "You know, its ok to say you do want me to stay... I'll even keep quiet about it if you want." She said. She didn't know if it was a pride thing or maybe he didn't even want her in there. If he didn't then she'd leave but if he did want her there then she'd stay.

She wondered what he was thinking about as she watched him. She found him very interesting and not just because he turned into a wolf. She had a feeling that he was an interesting person and was determined to find out what made him so.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 pm
"Please stay," Alex said after a moment, bowing his head in shame after he'd done so. He was lonely but he would never really want to admit, maybe later but not now when he barely knew her. Alex wasn't sure whether he could trust her or not still and he wanted to talk to her about the approaching group of men anyways.

"I want you to see something," he said after a moment of silence. He started towards the window from where he'd seen the men coming. They were closer now, the dogs darting back and forth in front of them. Alex knew what to do if they got too close, call his wolf friends from the wild to surround his castle, protect it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:30 pm
Haven smiled then said, "Oh don't bow your head like that, its really not such a bad thing to want company now and again." She was finally over the fact that she was talking to a 'wolf'. She was ok with it now and also knew that he technically was human.

She nodded then walked over to the window. Her smile vanished and fear replaced it. "Henry." She said, her voice cracking a little. She hoped that he didn't find them. He couldn't and what would he do if he found Alexander? She couldn't have that. She immediately started to feel guilty again about being there.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:48 pm
"Don't worry," Alex said lowly. "He won't get close enough to the castle to see it. I have my ways of guarding the area. I just hadn't seen you coming." With that he started to bark rather viciously, something that he hadn't intended to do in front of her or anyone.

It took a few minutes but when you looked below there was a rather large back of wolves that were moving out in front of the castle. They had barked at him in response before running out a ways. Alex just seemed to grin before looking up at her. He was feeling more calm than he had for a while now that he had something to protect, something to care about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:51 pm
Haven nodded then stood there quietly as he barked loudly. She looked out the window again to see the pack of wolves and smiled widely. That would surely stop Henry, even if he was a great hunter. She looked down to Alexander and smiled.

"Thank you." She said even though she had a feeling he did it for himself but she had no way of knowing for sure. "He's such an awful person, I just hope he hasn't killed my mother completely. I know the poison was slowly doing it but..." She said stopping not wanting to think of it anymore.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 pm
Alex was listening but he knew another change was coming. He'd walked a bit a ways away, still listening as he waited. He felt nothing but compassion for her at the moment, a sympathy only because he could relate to her. He changed after that, the clothing he was wearing was white to go with the fur he'd been wearing. The maids had developed a way to enchant the clothing so that it would go with his wolf form.

"Would you like your mother to be taken here?" he asked as he approached her from behind, his blond hair splashed over his face at the moment. "The maids know a lot about healing the sick and I think she would heal faster here."

He could not figure out what he was doing at the moment. Why should he take her mother in? It would just be another person to get in the way and another person to know his weakness. He stayed calm though despite his racing thoughts and the nervous feeling in his gut.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff