Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:37 pm
Toya started doodling something down blankly in her note book, she didnt really know what it was. It looked look some sorta flower.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:04 pm
joey looked around.weirdhe thought  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:40 pm
Toya continued to doodle when the teacher walked back in "Toya! I thought I made it clear, no drawing in my class!" The teacheer snapped. Toya put he notebook back in her bag and sat there quietly, waiting for the bell to ring.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:15 am
"You should be suspended for drug us on school grounds," Lisa muttered to herself. She turned around to the girl who just got into trouble. "Don't worry," she whispered to her. "This teacher only doesn't like drawing in her class cause she can't even draw stick figures." She quickly turned back to the front before the teacher decided to go off her nut again. "Miss? Remeber the stories about the circus freaks running away from the big tent and such? Well, I was wondering, have those abnormal people gone crazy because they missed being caged up and fed peanuts?" She sounded a little sarcastic as she said this but didn't really care. Lisa slowly removed a small bag of peanuts and quckly tossed them so they landed on he teacher's desk. She smiled sweetly at the crazy woman, not caring whether she got yelled at or not. Got one life. Live it while you can, she thought.  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:56 am
cody continued to write untill the peanuts landed.he stoped to think about whats he is writing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:04 pm
Toya didnt bother covering her laugh. The teacher then yelled "Toya! Lisa! Outside for the rest of the hour!!!" Toya sighed and left the room.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:23 pm
Lisa smiled and got up, collecting her things in the process. As she walked outside, she looked back at the class and said, "A bit of advice. Don't touch her nuts!" She slipped out the door before the teacher could scream her head off again. Lisa just leaned against the wall in the hallway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:18 am
"this is going to be a loooong year."joey said quietly.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:36 am
Toya sighed as she heard the teacher making phone calls "Me and my mouth." She groaned. Her cell phone rang in her pocket, she pulled it out and saw it was her grandfather, she answered it with a pale face. "WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS UP WITH YOU!?!" His voice could be heard in the hallway. "I-i-i'm sorry s-sir, it wont happen again, I promise." Toya said with a gulp, her whole boudy trembling with fear. Her hand uncounciously went up and touched her bruised cheek "It better not, because when you get home you're in so much troulbe!" He screamed then hung up. Toya put her phone in her pocket "I'm so dead, I should just start digging my grave." She said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:54 am
joey heard the whole thing."poor girl"he thought  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:58 am
Toya got so flustered she sat and pulled her knees up to cover the tears straming down her cheeks I feel like such a little kid she thought the closed her eyes to try and stop the tears.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:00 am
as joey walk out to the bath room, he turned to her,"you ok?"he asked.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:07 am
"Not really. Why?" Toya said with out looking up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:08 am
"whats with your grampa?"he asked  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:11 am
Toya felt her cheeks and ears become warm "You heard?" She voice cracked with embarrassment.  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff