Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~:.Bound by blood, torn by war.:~ ((Open and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:38 pm
Aluu sighed and fluttered her wings. It was something she did when she was frustrated. "We don't have to defeat him," she said in a small voice. "All we have to do is change the way he sees humans. Then. . ." She broke off, thinking about the humans that were trying to kill them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:22 am
"Again, you're right. All I really want to do is protect the humans. Well, and help Alex," Eri said.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:45 am
In the shadows something caught Zu zu's eye "What's that?" She wondered then snapped her hands out in a sudden movement. Her iron threads whiped through the shadows and wrapped around something small. The small thing yelped.

Shiatsu jumped in the shadows and picked up a bunny wrapped in thread "Uh, Alex, this your's?" He asked.

"Opps! Sorry bout that!" Alex called and ran over and picked up her bunny.

Zu zu let her thread fall from the rabbit to the ground.

Back in the castle Maximus was awake in the main hall headed out to the court yard to inspect the guards. His eyes were hard an icy as usual.

Shiatsu's rabbit ear twitched slightly, then his face went pale and his eyes wide "Max is coming!" He gasped then hopped in a tree, holding Zu zu "Hold your breath." He told her.

Zu zu did.

Jinx went back in his normal position next to the gate.

Alex went to the garden and started picking flowers, her ears were slightly limp.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:24 am
Aluu flew up to the tree where Zu Zu was hiding. She handed the small girl a dagger and smiled. "I found this in the forest. use it only if you have to," she whispered. She let her wings drop and landed lightly on the ground. She skipped over to the king with a smile. "Greetings my lord," she said, making her voice sound honey sweet, other than frustrated. "How are you this fine day." She looked up at the clouds and stretched out her arms, allowing the sun to warm her.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:28 am
Eri had gone to stand beside Alex when Shiatsu said Max was coming. She was often near Alex, so she hoped it wouldn't make him suspicious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:07 am
Maximus did something which he never did any more, he gave a kind smile, but in his eyes his bloodlust lingered. "I'm perfect, Aluu. I've found a new way to inflitrate the villages." He told her with a dark chuckle.

Alex stood and brought the large bundle of pretty wild flowers she'd picked to her father "Loook, father, I picked somemore flowers, I noticed the old one were wrenkling before I went to bed." She told him.

Maximus patted his daughter's head then looked at Jinx "Has the vermin boy been here?" Maximus always referred to Shiatsu as virmen boy.

Jinx shook his head "No sir, he hasn't been here in a while."
"good." Maximus nodded  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:44 pm
"My lord, you are the only one of our kind who could find a way to torment the idiotic humans," Aluu smiled, tilting her head back to look at the king. She was quite small and the king looked much older than her. After all, she only appeared to be 13. "How are the warriors doing?" This question would never raise suspicion as she was a warrior herself, though nowadays she hovered around Alex, protecting the little princess.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:24 am
"The soldiers are busy preparig to attack one of he more larger towns, hopefully that dog Marcus will show. Or maybe better the rebellion. I have a few plans for them." Marcus sneered.

Alex pretended not to hear the last comment "Marcus? He's no more of a problem then children, what could he do?"

"Marcus has been working on something that could be able to create some sort of mutated humans... He managed to create one, but it died soon." Maximus said.

Jinx flinched at the words "So he's trying to create gifted humans???"

Maximus nodded.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:47 pm
"Monster," Aluu growled. "He will soon pay. Won't he, my lord?" She smiled her taunting smile before turning to the princess. "I'm sorry princess but you said Marcus was no more of a problem than children. Am I not a child?" she joked. "Come. Those flowers shall wilt before they touch water if we stand around here all day. Permission to leave, my lord?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:56 am
Maximus nodded again "I must tend to some important manners." He said then left back into the palace.

Alex slumped back against the wall next to Jinx.

Shiatsu and Zu zu jumped from the tree wit ha sigh.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:33 pm
Aluu dropped to her knees. "That was close," she sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:13 am
"More than close." Jinx gasped, he'd been holdong his breath.

Zu zu let out the air she'd been holding and fell back on to her back "Phew..."

Shiatsu stretched then shot a glare at the palace main door.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:29 am
Aluu watched them carefully. "I have an idea. You both need a place to stay. Somewhere no one goes." She was speaking to Zu Zu and Shiatsu. She reached into her pocket and tossed a key to them. "My quarters are the one place no one ever goes. And I rarely use them these days."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:41 am
"What are we going to do? We can't stay in hiding forever, but it could mean our deaths if we're revealed," Eri said.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:45 am
Zu zu smiled "Thanks."

Shiatsu turned and started to walk off "I dont hide." He said in a steely voice.

Alex sighed "It's all because his brother." She whispered lowly  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces