Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering-June Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:36 pm
Kindlestar listened with interest. She didn't know of anything of any ties between WoodClan and MoonClan, and she was wondering if it was perhaps something that had happened before her kitting. She was the youngest leader among them all, and as such, she didn't know as many things as the other leaders did.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:05 pm
Cinderstar noticed Kindlestars confused expression. "Oh that's right you were still a kit when i left Moonclan! Hasen't anyone told you that i was born and raised in Moonclan?" Cinderstar felt a warm glow inside of her as she remembered her sister Eagleheart saying good by to her as she left Moonclan for the last time.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:35 pm
Kindlestar's eyes opened wide as she heard Cinderstar's words. "You were in MoonClan?" she asked in a shocked voice. "How come you left?" she asked, her own curious nature taking over the calm leader that had taken place recently.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:58 pm
Cinderstar lowered her head sadly. "Have you header of what happened to the former Woodclan leader Dawnstar? She was killed by rogues." Cinderstar closed her eyes. "I was in my den sleeping next to my mate when the dream came to me. Dawnstar told me that she had choosen me to take over her clan. . . " Cinderstar looked at Kindlestar. "I had to leave behind my entire family in Moonclan. My sister Eagleheart, and my four kits. At the moment though i think only one of my kits still remain. Cherrywhisker." Cinderstar then sighed. "From this you can tell why my clan didn't trust me at first, what with my family and kit-hood still remained in Moonclan."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:16 pm
Kindlestar remained silent, her ears perked up as she listened to Cindlerstar's story. She bowed her head to Cinderstar after a while and responded, "You have shown nothing but loyalty for your new Clan however. They must be proud to have you as leader."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:35 pm
Cinderstar gave a murrow of laughter. "Yes, they would probably all say that to, but i also have to prove to my self. . . i have to prove that my tie's don't mean anything, i have to be ready to kill. . . even if they were part of my family. . . .to protect Woodclan." Cinderstar grinned at Kindlestar. "Of course i probably shouldn't be telling you this. It's my problem, i shouldn't burden someone else with it."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:20 pm
Kindlestar gave her head a confused tilt. She had been made leader at the age of 8 moons, and this was barely her second gathering, making her a meager 10 moons old, much younger and much unwiser than any of the other leaders. She did not understand very well what Cinderstar meant by it being her burden to carry, or why she should be willing to kill her family to protect her Clan. She got up and gave the WoodClan leader a friendly lick on her shoulder. "Some burdens are best shared," she replied simply, nodding her head at Cinderstar in sign that it was fine for her to tell her story. "Besides, what else are Gatherings good for, if not saying what is in our minds and hearts?" she purred in amusement, remembering her first Gathering and how Shadowstar had lost no time in breaking into argument with Cursedstar.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:26 pm
Cinderstar nodded in agreement. "I guess your right." She looked around at the three clan's who had assembled. "I don't know if we can have a gathering this moon with just three clans."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:42 pm
Kindlestar sighed. "It has been this way for some time now... Last Gathering was just as uneventful... MoonClan, FireClan, and PebbleClan came, but SnowClan and WoodClan didn't. Makes me wonder about SnowClan," she replied, her eyes bright with curiosity as she licked one of her snow white paws and passed it on her ear in an attempt to clean it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:05 am
Swallowtail yawned and blinked her eyes. "Sleep..." she whispered to herself, still tired from who-knows-what. Her eyes closed, but she blinked and yawned again.  

x-Cloud Drop-x
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:46 am
Cinderstar coughed a little when she heard about Woodclans absence. "Yah. . . maybe that's why Moonclan is gone now, to confront Snowclan."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:06 pm
Kindlestar nodded. "I have heard that SnowClan is facing much difficulties as of late. Is this true?" she asked, wondering if the WoodClan leader knew anything about this.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:51 pm
Cinderstar narrowed her eyes. "All I know is that our border with them has been very quiet lately." Cinderstar chuckled. "Although I'm sure Fireclan is very happy to hear Snowclan is going through troubled times. Seeing as you have been enemy's with them for a long time."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:36 pm
Kindlestar flattened her ears slightly. As far as she knew, the only Clan she had been at war with was PebbleClan. However, she had been made leader too soon after her warrior name had been decided, and her apprenticeship had gone very smoothly. She felt very ignorant at not knowing that SnowClan and FireClan were enemies.

"All Clans have rivalries among each other, however, it is not our place to relish in whatever misfortune must fall on them..." she answered coolly, her eyes shining.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:41 am
Cinderstar held back laughter when she looked at Kindlestar. "Way to put it like a true leader" reminds me of the old leader Cinderstar licked her chest fur.  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff