Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Between Flame And Water [with cookie-ninjas] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire or Water?
  fire
  water
  neither
View Results

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:29 pm
"Just keep running, you're not going to keep the magma at bay," Skeet snapped. He'd taken her hand by this point and was starting towards the shore. The ship was a bit off shore but he'd hidden a boat in a small cave and was hoping it wasn't hit by the lava though it was unlikely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:25 pm
She narrowed her eyes at him, well excuse me for trying to help you a** not geting burnt!... she thought but calmed down. he was helping her out as well. "Okay then..." she said pulling along.  

Cookie-Ninjas

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:51 pm
Skeet was used to the heat so he wanted to wait till she was safe to make introductions. The boat he recalled parking was starting to float off shore and her cursed slightly under his breath. Someone must have untied it or else it wouldn't be floating away from shore like that. It was far though and he knew he could swim to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
She could tell by the look on his face that they felt they were doomed. she rolled her eyes "No worries, you forget who your with." she said using the waves to pull the boat closer. She grined feeling acomplished for some reason.  

Cookie-Ninjas

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:31 am
Skeet glared at her when she did this, he got along fine since this had happened quite a few times before. He didn't need her help, this help just demenaed his abilities at sea. "I didn't need you to do that," he snapped a bit harshly. "I'm just as capable of swimming as any other sailor."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:17 pm
She mumbled "well i just wanted to help... would you LIKE to be death right now...?" she said turned the other way,  

Cookie-Ninjas

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:54 pm
"I'm a fire bender," he growled. "I think I can take a little magma." He'd already hopped in the boat as was waiting for her. He'd picked up the oars intending to row but knew she would end up just showing off her little tricks again. His mood was fowl at the moment and he knew one of the mate's would probably have to cool him down a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:01 pm
"Yeah but i cant...!" she said with an attitude getting into the boat. crossed her arms and looked the other way to pout. ((lol))  

Cookie-Ninjas

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:43 pm
That cooled him down a bit, he hated it when he upset people and he could tell he'd upset her in some way. He started rowing though as he made way for the ship. He could hear the yelling on board to get ready to sail out once he was on board. He glanced at the girl and sighed slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:38 pm
Yuri rested her chin on her arm and a hand in the water at the end of the boat/ She sighed... then grined geting an idea. She placed her whole hand in and used water bending to push the boat as fast as possible. She turned and smiled brightly and turned to him "Just.... a push she said sitting back feeling better for some reason. She laughed lowly.  

Cookie-Ninjas

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:20 pm
"Just a push," he snapped back. "Ha, you're not letting me do a single thing by myself. Your just like my selfish mother..." He stopped himself suddenly and glared ahead at the boat. He could sense one of the mate's was already preparing to take them on board and cool Skeet's nerves. He needed to learn to control his temper or he'd never make any real friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:09 pm
"IM selfish? YOUR comparing me to your MOTHER?! Oh god you are way to judgemental... i try to help so YOUR the selfish one. All i do is try to help but YOU want to do it all alone... YOU want to be the hero... pshh pl-ease.... your nothing but an overley agressive, wanna do it all, wanna be hero, a*****e that wants all the credit to himself! Not to mention you compared me to your MOTHER?!?!...." she said fuming now the waters below the boat started to create waves crashing into the boat. Her eyes were watery now just because she was letting all her emotions run free. After she said what she did she felt it was to much and wished she could take it back but knowing she couldnt, she just turned her head and dealt with what cruel thing he had to say to her back. she turned and leaned off the boat and looked into the water, not having control over it anymore she sees they were going all over the place from the waves, i did this???... she thought sitting up real fast and tried to calm the waves that seemed to be just as angry as she was.

((Srry sweatdrop i know its a bit much haha just started typing and BAM ... guess shes an emotional reck that get ticked off easily now lol... wow we are the worse pair to be around haha XD i kinda wanna change it, make it less harsh... but im lazy... -_-'' haha look at the bright side it will make it interesting... sweatdrop ill make it up later haha mrgreen 3nodding sweatdrop ))  

Cookie-Ninjas

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:53 pm
Skeet was starting to feel worse and the guilt seemed to be starting to eat away at him. He'd bowed his head when she started talking. She was like his mother but he also admired his mother, despite what she'd doen to him. He noticed the boat was rocking around on the waves and was trying not to fall out now. The oars he'd managed to stick back into the boat before they floated away.

He looked up at her when she was done in an incredibly calm manner. It was unlike him to be like this but he could still feel part of the rage seething through him. He only wanted to do the stuff alone because he hated having people around and he didn't want to be considered weak. He didn't say anything like this out loud though because he'd already gotten a lecture about this stuff from another water bearer that worked on the ship.

"Just calm down," Skeet said after a moment. Just after he'd finished speaking though he plunged into the icy cold water. Once he hit it he'd gasped and took some water into his lungs, he fought for the surface after that. Things were swimming through his head that he'd forgotten and he wanted to get it all out of his memory.

((Eh, that's like nothing compared to some of the people I've roleplayed with. One guy I roleplayed with wrote about a page with every response and I got only half a page in response to that.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:50 pm
((i see XD i felt liek a total a hole XD haha))

"Wait!" she said as he was thrown into the water. she reached for his hand that has seemed to have sliped through her fingers "Damn..." she said looking down through the waves seeing his shadowy figure under that water. she dived in after taking a deep breath and swam faster than any normal human could (water bender XD yeah i got this! haha) she reached for his hand, arm, shoulder, but got nothing. She reached one more time and felt cloth but could hardly see his face.

((srry lil sis interuped so i couldnt finish XD haha))  

Cookie-Ninjas

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:17 pm
Every single time he tried to push towards the surface something seemed to be dragging him downwards. The raging water had been too much for him and he could feel a burning sensation in his lungs. His arms were tingling with the anger that was seething through his mind. His first focus was getting to the surface. When he reached up he discovered there was someone else there. He'd grabbed onto the person's arm, or leg, whatever it was.

His mind was racing at this point, trying to consider what was going to happen next. He was remembering his childhood, the way his parents had acted about his 'ability' and the way that he'd found the ship. The captain seemed to have treasured him at first but at time passed they seemed to grow more and more distant than he expected.

((That's okay smile ))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces