Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
The Question! Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:38 am
A: i don't plan on having any kids!

Q: what's your IQ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:34 pm
a: idk
q: wats ur personality  

1-800 Toxic Ice

5,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:44 pm
A: hyper-active!

Q: same question  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:51 pm
A: Calm and sarcastic.
Q: When you live alone where do you want to live?
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:00 pm
A: in an exceptional mansion

Q: how far out in space can we go?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:18 am
This is a rather open question.
Extending beyond a human's lifetime, currently, we can go further than our communications can detect, but, should we, there would be no return. At this moment, we have not yet fitted the technology to carry a human much further than Mars (or Venus), and it would be most inhospitable to arrive in either of these places. The greatest hindrances in space exploration are rate of travel, temperature and other environmental factors that would compromise a traveler, and the great costs and lack of the necessity for humans to perform tasks in space (because we have machines able to do most of that).
Granted, I am no expert on these matters.

What is your deepest secret or why do you keep such secrets?  

Bellabie

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:04 pm
Answer: I plead the fifth on that one.

Question: What is up with Youtubes false flagging policy?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:30 pm
A: No idea... I am not a YouTube user.

Q: What was your last obsession?  

starlight_elvan

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:34 pm
A) What, you don't keep up with your obsessions? Quitter.

Q) Who else is one of the coolest people on Earth and celebrated Canada Day, the coolest holiday on Earth for the coolest country on Earth? cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:35 am
Answer: Every person on Earth that fell into all three categories:

A: Proficient in there Geography
B: Thinks Canada is a great place
C: Had some spare time on there hands.
D: Keeps up on current events.

Me, I'm not Proficient in Geography so I didn't know about it. I think Canada is ok though I don't know much about the place. I did have some spare time on my hands. I don't keep up on current events. So I fall into about 1.5 of those categories.

Question: What is up with Youtubes false flagging policy? (Someone that actually knows about this subject should answer this).  

LanceCalvis
Crew

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:45 am
A) Why not explain what it is to those who don't know?

Q) Can anyone explain the whole false flagging thing?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:10 pm
A: Unfortunately, no *points up*

Q: And you?  

starlight_elvan

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:20 am
Answer: Basically, there is this flagging system. Where anyone can flag a video that they find offensive. The problem with this, is the people in charge that are supposed to be reviewing these reports. Are doing a shitty job doing so. It's not really a new problem. A number of people just fail and shouldn't be in any sort of authoritative position. This next comment has nothing to do with the false flagging policy and more about the wider failing in judgment that is out there which is directly connected to this problem. I've seen on a number of occasions. A bunch of users will be sitting there. Flaming one user for whatever reason with a moderator sitting right there. Then they will provoke the user into acting aggressively. Not a single one of those people provoking will get even a warning. Instead, in some cases the targeted user will actually get banned for these zombie fests. A number of users will see someone say something mildly offensive. That user becomes the target after this. There is no reasoning with this mob. Because they use there aggression in the place of logic. Using there own opinions as proof that what they are doing is right.

Question: What do you think of this inability of these people to use the creative side of there brains?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:48 am
A) I think you're forgetting the basics of the internet. Also, never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. That's the thing with the internet, it just attracts people who happen to be dumber than dirt. All you can do is be better.

Q) What kind of shoes are you wearing?  

TheEmoSalesman

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:18 pm
A black and white pair of Sketchers. Size 13  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers