Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=The NEW Request Thread = [cert changes/untagged/equiping] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Armelle
Picture link(s): Certed Uncerted
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Change the owner name from Lady Angel of Death to Sheonica Falcori
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Sirenz
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Scryer
Picture link(s): Certed || Uncert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Name addition and owner changed to Kita Etheria Bloodmyth. Sirenz and the former owner both gave Ivory Feld permission to rehome him to me, as the previous owner has left Gaia.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Chibizoo
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes

Ktns

Lunatic

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:31 pm
Since she's a 'past colorist' now, I assume I post requests for soquili done by King Inversitle in here? Also do I send the cert change fees to soquili-requests for past colorist/Sirenz cert changes?

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Nymphalidae
Picture link(s): Cert || Uncerted
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Username change to: Nymphalidae
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): King Inversitle
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Xavier
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Username change to: Nymphalidae
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Natsube
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes.

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Barnacle
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Cihiru
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): No.

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Lycaenidae
Picture link(s): Cert || Uncerted || Uncerted w/ Bracelets
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): merangue

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Arcadia
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): merangue
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): No.

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Shadowmere
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above):
- Username change to: Nymphalidae
- Removing co-ownership. I am now the sole owner of Shadowmere. [link]

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Remus
Picture link(s): Cert (Cursed) || Cert (Wolf) || Uncerted || Uncerted Wolf

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Brisco
Picture link(s): Cert (Normal) || Cert (Cursed) || Cert (Wolf) || Uncerted Normal || Uncerted Cursed || Uncerted Wolf

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Sirius Black
Picture link(s): Cert (Normal) || Cert (Cursed) || Cert (Wolf) || Uncerted Normal || Uncerted Cursed || Uncerted Dog

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Panlong

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Sheogorath & Wabbajack
Picture link(s): Cert || Uncerted (Soquili) || Uncerted (Familiar)

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Xaviera

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Amaterasu and Issun
Picture link(s): Cert || Uncerted (Soquili) || Uncerted (Familiar)

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Noble Heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:20 am
I'm assuming that lilwolfpard is now considered a past colorist

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Koho
Picture link(s): Koho
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Cert, she was never certed
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Lilwolfpard

If I'm allowed to request a background, I'd like This one, if not, ignore this xD I'm not picky xD

MidnyghtIce

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:12 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar):Cikawiyusu Sikine
Picture link(s): Sikine
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): I'm not sure who is suppose to cert him O.o, astral colored him and I pmed him but I'm not sure if she has time or if she is able to O.o
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag):Astral Vanity (and I believe as well Endejester)
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Would love a darkbg: BG like that or something along the same lines.
Temper is Wickedly Narcissistic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:10 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar):
- Soquili: Arlequin
- Familiars: CÅ“ur & Pique
Picture link(s): Cert (Masked) || Cert (Unasked) || Uncerted (Masked) || Uncerted (Unasked)

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Nymphadora Tonks

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Celia
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): No. The current trade has been edited to add another 250g.

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Atalanta
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above):
- Username change to: Nymphalidae (But also keeping Melwyn on as a co-owner)
- Melwyn also purchased items for Atalanta at this shop, but both she and I lost the cert and uncerted image for her wearing the items. We were wondering if we could get those, please? And if so, can the certed image of Atalanta wearing the items be updated with my new username as well?
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Antigra / Infinite Improbability

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:57 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Houka
Picture link(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Soquili/Houka.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Soquili/Houka Page/HoukaUntagged.png
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Owner change from Kiara Lime to Raiu-Chan
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Infinite Improbability

PMed Antigra as well as listed up front.

I wish to give Houka to Raiu-Chan, no strings attached please, she'll be fully owned by her.

Thank You

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:41 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Artemis
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Norp/Tagged/Artemis_Tag.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Soquili/Artemis Page/ArtemisUntagged.png
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Add the co-owners name Kamiki to the cert so it'll be Owner: Kiara Lime & Kamiki
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Nerpin

Kiara Lime

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:43 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Kimera
Picture link(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Soquili/Kimera.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Soquili/Kimera Page/KimeraUntagged.png
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Add the co-owners name Sabin Duvert to the cert so it'll be Owner: Kiara Lime & Sabin Duvert

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:51 am
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Bella Lillan
Picture link(s): Bella
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Add the co-owners name [+Katch+]
to the cert so it'll be Owner: nekolulu & [+Katch+]

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:21 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Quinlan
Picture link(s): Quinlan
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Add the co-owners name Ririka
to the cert so it'll be Owner: sparrows_poppet & Ririka
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Endejester

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Lyka Rockstar
Picture link(s): Cert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Owner change from Ithillien to Sylent Nyte
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Nerpin

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Linnla
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Owner change from Ithillien to Sylent Nyte
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): King

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Leif
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Infinite Improbability/Antigra

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Inmate
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Remove Ithillien's name

*Note: Ithillien is no longer interested in Soquili/Gaia and has relinquished her co-ownership of Inmate and given me her Soquili. We were friends in RL and I have an email to prove her handing them over to me if need be. There are also a big handful of other Soquili owners that are aware of the situation. :3  

Sylent Nyte

Obsessive Lunatic

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:02 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Forte
Picture link(s): Cert / uncert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): I'm looking to have the mate field emptied, as she's no longer life mated.
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change):Nu~ I'm assuming the trade goes to the thread mule

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Name of Soquili: Isabliss
Uncert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Add the Co-owners name Thalea to the cert. So it will be Owner: Shikon Miko & Thalea
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): King

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:30 am
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Nicole
Picture link(s): Cert ; I do not have her uncert, sorry.
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Ownership change completely to x-Ivory_Feld-x and onto this premade tag, to make it easy.
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag?: Yes

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas