Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Burned Village. (Taken by the greatest girl ever ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:46 am
Kaiden smiled gently as Yuna grasped his hand in her near deep sleep. With his other hand he brushed her hair, admiring the softness and how it fell like silk through his fingers. He was really starting to like her, her personality, her spirit, her beauty, but he was scared at the same time.
How was he supposed to be with somebody if his how life was a lie? He could keep his secret, but she would find out sooner or later when they started to get really close. Or he could tell her, and she would probably feel betrayed because of all the lies he had told her. Besides, if he was himself he wouldn't be allowed to be with her because of their (same) gender.
This and many similar thoughts went through his mind all night, and he was surprised to see the sun's first light with exhausted eyes. Training was going to be rough today, without any sleep, but what didn't kill him only made him stronger.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:55 am
She slept peacefully through the night, for once, holding his hand through the whole night and had at one point, moved a little closer to him. When the sun came up and it shined through the window, she opened her eyes slowly and yawned, seeing how close they were and holding his hand. She let him go softly and blushed a little "Morning...y-you look like you haven't slep at all..." she looked at his eyes and then down at his hand "I.I'm sorry, I didn't know I had taken your hand..I must have done it when I was sleeping." she whispered under her breath. She rubbed her eyes soflty and stood up "I need to use the bathroom..." she turned around and walked out slowly. The kimono she had borrowed from Kaiden had crawled up on her right hip a little, so that you could see her light blue silk panties slightly and get a glimpse of her butt slightly. Then she was out of the room and had went into the bathroom, doing what she had to do. She was back in the room, 7 minutes later, still with messy morn hair as she crawled under the covers again and yawned softly "I don't want to train...last night...all that happened...it took all my energy away..." she sighed a little "DO I have to train today...?" she asked Kaiden, looking up at him slowly.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:14 am
Kaiden yawned and stretched once his hand was free from hers.
"Yeah, I didn't get any sleep last night, but I'll live. Bathroom is down the hall on the left, help yourself." Kaiden couldn't help smiling at the sight of her panties, and tried to cover a giggle with a yawn.
He looked through his clothes to find some clean ones and waiting for her to come back. She was so cute like this, and it only made him hurt with all the thoughts that wouldn't leave him alone last night.
"Well you can't take revenge in bed." He said with a kind laugh. "Training makes us stronger, and more able to fight. To sleep in is to be weak. I will go train, but you may sleep if you wish, because when the day comes that I need to fight, I will be ready." He continued all playfulness gone from his voice. "Excuse me." He said as he grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom.
Letting her think about it, he changed his wraps again. His breasts felt sore from being bound all night, but there was nothing he could do about it. Perhaps he would go for a swim in the lake tonight after the sun set, so he could relax and let them be free for awhile.
With that decided he got dressed and went back into the bedroom.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:25 am
Yuna sighed, hearing him preaching about it all and watched as he leaved for the bathroom. She was laying in the bed now, thinking about what he had said, but she was thinking even more about how he was looking, which wasn't that good right now. She quickly shook her head to pretend she had never had those thoughts in her head and stood up slightly when he came back into the bedroom. "I'll go train with you, but take it easy on me, I'm not strong or anything.." she walked over to him, taking his hands slightly and thought if she should kiss them. She decided not to and just let him go again "I'm going home to get into some training clothes, meet me in the field where you picked me up last night, that shouldn't be so hard to remember." she smiled at him softly and then walked out of his house, and walked down the village until she came to her own "family" house. She walked in there, finding some bandage and wrapped it tightly around her slightly big breasts and stomach. Then she put on some white gloves that was like, only covering the half of every finger. The last thing she took on, was a kind of skirt, white too, and pretty big. Then she put her green hair up in a pony tail, even though it was still very very long, and she couldn't have all her hair in that pony tail, and grabbed her wooden sword again. She walked out in bare feet, as most people did here, and walked over to the field where she would wait for him, if he wasn't already there.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:32 am
The clothes he had grabbed was a dark green kimono with black sash. He quickly dressed and grabbed his wooden sword and a few other training weapons. He wondered if he was going to see Lee today, or if Lee was busy again today taking care of his mother who was sick.
He wasn't sure if he wanted to see Lee today or not. On one hand it would be harder to focus on training Yuna with Lee there 'helping'. On the other hand he desperately needed to talk to Lee about how he was feeling lately.
In the end he knew it wasn't up to him if Lee was there, and left for the training field prepared for either outcome.
Today would be a long, hard one, but the thought of that nice cool swim later that night kept him satisfied. He was starting to fear getting too close to Yuna, and knew that she would find out about he secret one way or another. He would take his time until then.
He arrived at the field and looked around, seeing that it was empty. He laid down the weapons and other things he carried and then sat down on the grass. He quickly laid back on his back relaxing, and somehow fell asleep.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:38 am
Yuna sighed when she couldn't see him anywhere. She kept looking around, and finalyl saw him a little further away on the field. She walked over to him and saw him sleep. She sighed and shook her head "I was the one supposed to be sleeping still.." she mumbled to herself and looked at him. She took her wooden sword and poked him in the chest softly "Ahem...who said that we weren't supposed to sleep but to train all day so they could be ready to fight when the time came?" she asked with a playful voice and put the sword over her shoulder "It's not nice to make a lady wait you know?" she giggled softly and shook her head "Seriously, I would rather like laying in the bed, but I would like being strong too, so get on your feet, and teach me those techniques that you are talking about, so that I can get at least half as strong as you are."  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:43 am
"I do believe that I was the one that didn't get any sleep last night, and I doubt anybody would call you a lady." He said as he stretched and rose to his feet with a jump.
"But if you insist on starting right away, show me what you've got." He said as he took a defense stance with his wooden sword grasped in both hands.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:47 am
She looked at him, getting rather annoyed with his comment about her not being a lady "Listen you d**k head, just because I might not be a full adult girl yet, doens't mean you're supposed to act all stupid." she took her fighting stance and looked at him "Fine, here I come." she then ran over to him and swung her sword directly towards his shoulder from over her head and down. Her technique was bad, and her speed was barely anything you could call fast.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:52 am
"Only children use silly words like 'd**k head'." He said with a smirk as he side-stepped her attack, and put his foot out, tripped her, causing her to fall to the grass.
He took a few steps back and went back into a defense stance.
"Is that all you have? If so, you really are toast."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:55 am
She saw her sword swing right nex to him and then felt herself fall onto the ground. She grunted a little as she looked at him "Shut up!" she got up again with her sword in her hand and ran over to him again, swinging her wooden sword from the side this time and tried hitting him in his side, thinking that it would be impossible to get away from a hit like that.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:02 am
Watching her attack carefully, Kaiden rose his sword above his head and brought down his sword quickly and very hard, making her sword vibrate in her hand, causing her to lose her grip on it and drop it. He kicked her sword across the grass away from them and rose his sword, and pointed the tip only a few inches away from her throat.
"Good." He said as he lowered his sword and walked over to the other weapons, placing his sword down beside them.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:07 am
When she felt his sword hit her sword, she got the vibrating feeling in her hand, which actually hurt a little and dropped it, saw Kaiden kick it away. She just looked at him when he walked away and placed his sword down next to his other weapons. 'I'll never be a good fighter...why am I even trying...?' she thought to herself and shook her head, looking down at the grass. She walked over and picked up her wooden sword, looking at it 'At this speed...I will never be able to get revenge for my family before I die..' she sighed again and sat down where the sword had been lying in the grass, which was a little away from Kaiden, just looking into the ground now and thinking about what else she could do.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:15 am
"Do you know why you lost that fight?" Kaiden said as he walked over to where she was sitting and sat down beside her.
"Its not because you don't know how, I can see skill inside you, you just don't know how to access it yet. It's because you let your emotions get control of you. You attacked without consideration or strategy, and that is why you lost." He said looking into her bright eyes. "Train, and learn, and don't give up, because I won't give up on you. We fight for the same cause, and I'm going to make sure we can fight the same battle. Together."
He finished as he stuck out his hand for her to shake.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:19 am
She sighed as he talked and listened to every word he said, even though she had a hard time believing she could become anything good. She just took his hand softly and shook it gently, looking at him softly "I've never been good with a sword, I am much better with two knieves, but I can't fight on a battlefield with that...I'll be dead in a second." she shook her head and leaned it down on Kaiden's shoulder "Is this even the right thing to do? Would our family, I mean our real family, really like us to do this?" she asked him softly, knowing he probably would say yes or not answer that question at all.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:30 am
"I think our families would want us to be happy. And if this makes us happy, then I don't think they would try to stop us." Kaiden said hoping that was a good enough answer for now. "Don't worry about weapons, we'll find you the perfect weapon for you, and then you'll be unstoppable. Clearly, long swords aren't one of them. Long swords are more about strength, and you saw when I knocked it out of your hand. If you could choose how you would like to fight, what would it be? Bold, stealthy, honorable....? Then when we find the right style, we'll find the right weapon."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff