Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Split Personalities [ Nex Remeo && xC o l o r M e G r e yx ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:57 pm
User Image

Haylin stepped into the room and smiled almost immediately. "Succubus may be known for their figure, but we do eat quite a bit. I must say I'm impressed." She rested a hand on her hip as her tongue ran against her bottom lip. "You sure do know how to woo."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:09 pm
Valrie grinned and crossed her arms. "Most of the non-human eat alot, so its to be expected." She relaxed her arms. "Ah this really isn't that impressive, but of corse I'm use to it." She grinned and she went to take a seat. "Hehe. Thanks. Now lets eat before this good food gets cold."

Nex Remeo

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:17 pm
User Image

"You read my mind." Haylin sat down and scraped some food onto her plate, taking a small bite of a piece of chicken. Succubus's usually didn't eat food, they mainly just fed off of souls. But they could eat, and she was forced to since she was trapped in Haylin's body. The rotten girl never let her fully devour a soul. The food was delicious but honestly she couldn't wait for dessert. She sucked on one of her fingers as her eyes traveled to Valrie's body then quickly went back to her food before the girl noticed.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:11 pm
Valrie laughed and sat down. She quickly began to fill her plate. She had at lest one of everthing on her plate before she started to eat. She grinned after she took a bite of fried rice that had a mix of vegies in it. She glanced over at Haylin to she how she was doing. "Any good?" She asked before she put a bit of food in her mouth.

Nex Remeo

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:35 am
[ Going on vacation for a week- Sorry! ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:06 pm
[[lol. lucky. I get no vacation this summer. lol, but I've been to alot of parties. XD.]]  

Nex Remeo

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:25 pm
User Image

[Lol, lucky for me my cousin came down and took me. Parties are fun, I havn't been to one in foreva.]

Haylin noded as she took the last bite of a piece of bread. "It's delish. My compliments to your Chef."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:26 pm
Valrie smiled as she took the last bite of food that way on her plate. "Yes, compliments to the Mr. Howerd." She sat up straight and looked at Haylin. "Oh dear. You have a bit of food on the side of your face." She held onto Haylin chin and licked the food off. "Better."

Nex Remeo

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 pm
User Image

Haylin purred as Valrie licked the food off. When she pulled away the succubus's eye glinted. "Mmm. I do hope dessert comes soon."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:25 pm
BUMP  

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff