Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn to Become a Literate Role-Player

Back to Guilds

This guild is for those new to RPing who wish to expand their abilites and become Literate Role-Players! 

Tags: Role Playing, Learn, Literate, RPing, Writing 

Reply Resort World
Possession:You belong to me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:00 pm
"Here",Talon threw the man on top of a table, bound and gagged like that of an animal...or at lest, he was pretty close to it anyway. The large man across from her looked startled at first, looking over the guy in front of him before looking up at her. Still dripping wet, she stood there arms crossed like she was bored with the life. Her wounds had healed quickly since returning from the human realm
"..You did this by yourself?" he asked skeptically
Talon answered by looking around her self before locking eyes with him again, giving him the same skeptic look. He leaned back in his chair forming a half smile as he closed his eyes, "so small and a woman no less! You'll have to forgive me for being surprised. Here's the pay as promised."
She snatched the stack of cash from the man and started for the door, the other shady characters in the room watched as she did so, it was obvious he hadn't been forgiven.
"I'll be back with other one" she called over her shoulder, ripping down the wanted poster for the man she had just handed over.

It had been awhile since Talon had last slept but she resolved to catch this last bounty before heading home to rest. Dawn had broke, so she guessed the killer had to have returned here after his little night run. She'd make this quick.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:15 am
Mars lifted the girl up by her arm and leaned her against the wall. "What's the matter with you?" he asked, slapping her face softly as though to snap her out of whatever trance she was in. "Aren't you hungry?" he asked. "This is the only food you'll get without doing any work around here, from now on you can work for the right to a meal" he said, letting her go and slide back down the wall. "You're still in those clothes?" he asked, noticing that her attire had dried a little bit, but was still considerably damp. After all, her cell was cold and moist, and left little chance for drying off. His clothes had dried nicely in front of the fire that he had hung them near last night. Today he was garbed in a slightly more casual black robe which covered his entire body. It looked as though he meant to travel in it.

The contemptuous vampire looked his girl over, nudging her again with his foot. Then, the thought dawned on him that the freezing cold might have driven her to get sick. After all, she had felt a little warmer than even most humans did. Well, she would simply have to get over it, because he carried no medicine in this house, and he expected to see what kind of work she could do today. "Listen girl, don't you want to get out of this cell, I have work for you, you hear?" he asked.  

wolvesofmibu666

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:09 pm
Breathing heavy, she felt dizzy as everything was spinning around the room. Sondra still couldn't get a clear version, or make out of what Mars was saying to her, as she tried to stay focus in keeping her eyes open. But failed as she fallen contusion.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:52 pm
(okay listen obviously you cannot make her completely unresponsive forever, I am running out of things to say here dear)  

wolvesofmibu666

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:01 pm
(Sorry but my character is sick but that is my last one. Which I was hoping that maybe Mars can take her to a nice warm cozy bedroom, So that way she can recover, and maybe a maid to take care of the girl till she's better.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:07 am
(Are you kidding me? Mars is a cold, cruel vampire who only has softness at his very core. Just because she's sick doesn't mean he gives a damn how she feels. To him, she's still nothing but a slave girl. She hasn't done anything but be hostile and spiteful toward him and he doesn't know anything about her, therefore there is no reason for him to care about her condition)

Mars sighed, letting her drop to the floor again and walking to a peg across the hall from her cell, taking a small length of rope from a coil that rested there. He cut the piece and then walked back over to her, tying her hands in front of her body and then pulling her to her feet. He held onto a length of rope with which to lead her. "Just be thankful this isn't around your neck" he said venomously. He lead the girl out of the cell and up winding stairs, into a high-ceilinged, expansive room with soft white carpeting and leather lounge furniture. He made an annoyed sound with his teeth as her muddy body entered the room. He pulled her toward a wooden door and opened it, shoving her into a bathroom with marble flooring and counters as well as a large jacuzzi bath and a stand-up shower. "Get yourself clean and presentable, I will bring you clothing"  

wolvesofmibu666

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:41 pm
(At least it's only once.)

Sondra didn't say anything as she weakly stood up, walking slowly towards the shower, turning on the water an till it was the right temperature, as Sondra stripped her muddy clothes, and stepped inside the shower. Feeling her body warming up from the warm sprays, and she begin washing herself.

As she was lost in thought wondering of what will happen now since she was held capture by a vampire. And wonder if she'll ever leave this place, but in truth the chance of that are probably Zero. As her expression changed into sadness.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:31 pm
((She doesn't know his name. He never said it to her right?))

Mars returned to the door, opening it without pretense and setting a soft silk shirt and Kapri slacks. Truth be told, they were probably the nicest clothes Sondra had ever worn. As was blatantly obvious, Mars was a wealthy individual, and even his slaves would wear the finest of materials. "Come to me when you have washed" he said, and left her.  

wolvesofmibu666

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:01 pm
(Ops! sorry I'll reedit it)

As soon as he left Sondra turned off the water, and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel, drying herself off. Seeing the clothes on the counter she picked up the white shirt and examine the marital. It was made of finest sort silk, and the black slacks were also nice too. She finished putting on her clothes, and stepped out of the bathroom while closing the door.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:44 am
((Your grammar is getting a little bit better but be careful not to abuse commas. They represent a list of somethings or a pause. So read back your posts to yourself and everywhere you see a comma, remember to pause. If it doesn't sound right, take it out))

Mars Ultor was sitting in a large armchair in front of the fire when she came out. The house itself was a little drafty, but that was because it was located right on the edge of a small cliff over the sea. The rolling hills surrounding it buffered the land breeze, but the salty sea breeze was strong. The castle however, was built very tough and since purchasing it, Mars had had it reinforced so that storms and all kinds of inclement weather couldn't damage it.

When she exited the bathroom, he rose, walking over to her and touching her face, and then her arm, lifting it to examine how thin she was, then inclining her chin to look at her neck. "Can you cook?" he asked in his ever-soft, ever-lyrical voice. "What about cleaning, you can do housework can't you?" he persisted. He wondered what else he could use her for. He had certainly been excited about getting this new girl, but now that he thought of it, he couldn't remember what he was going to use her for.  

wolvesofmibu666

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:14 pm
((Forgive me for my absence, somehow I was hauled off to a friend’s house without warning. sweatdrop I'll make up for it with this exciting and unexpected post! hope I've given it enough time pirate ))

Ironically for poor talon It had taken very long. long finding him, long chasing him and now she was being threatened to take a very long fall, down the side of a cliff. Despite it all though, even being crushed under the claws of death couldn't awaken her tired body.
"how did I get in this?..." she thought, her struggling becoming weaker. She was losing so much blood, if things didn't change, there would be no need to drop her over the cliff.
"What's wrong mongrel, giving up?" he crowed. demon birds were always the most cocky in her opinion, they all acted so high and mighty just because the could they fly, tch!. "Stupid fowls, all of you" she muttered. "What was that!" with a swift jerk he sent another spasm of pain through her body, Talon howled in desperate, fury as he laughed. "Any more you liked to say?" she hadn't the strength to reply, instead she focused on the large fortress of a building that stood over looking the same cliff side, they circled it once before head again for the drop zone. "Too bad, I was hoping you'd put up more of a fight" he grinned. "don't get your feathers in bunch yet" she replied nonchalantly, his expression fell, it was obvious he had enough of her fearless attitude.

Right as he let her go, talon gripped his bird like leg and drove a dagger into him. With a sharp wail he lost his balance and flailed wildly towards land, Talon pulled hard on both him and the dagger as she pulled her self up. The two of them were going down steadily but it wasn't for talon, she had to bring him down here and for good. Mid phase, She forced her self up and sank her teeth into his neck to hold tight. one paw limp, she scrabbled to keep the rest pressed up against him as the force of his wings increased. his cries could probably be heard for miles before it suddenly cut off with a gurgling sound. Regardless to say, blood from both parties feel like rain below them and talon wondered just how much of it was hers. They quickly started to dive boom after that, with the house as there only pillow to land on. "Sorry" she thought pulling him in front to shield her. The impact was loud and rough, but surprisingly the roof had remained intact!...well there was a large crater where she now laid, but it was at least still there!
Talon after a moment or two, staggered off corps before falling over again, "I'll move in minute" she thought, phasing back. It was uncomfortable for her to lay there all vulnerable and what not, but right now she really had no choice, she needed her wounds to heal, and fast. "A dead man for company too. I really hope no ones home." she thought, closing her eyes.

((Shes still conscience by the way and feel free to correct me about that last part, I have a pretty good idea of what the place might look like but, if its all stone then they just made a crater in the stone, in guess. smile . Sorry for it being so long to, I started have'n too much fun I guess.lol. redface ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:23 pm
((Meh, I would have appreciated if you didn't do damage to my character's estate without any permission. That's kinda like someone randomly breaking the door of a character's corvette or something, but whatever, I'm assuming you'll have a quick fix for that. Furthermore, I believe that with the combined powers of his superhuman hearing and telepathy, he would have known that there was a large monster battle going on in the air above his castle. Lastly, yes, the castle is pretty much all stone and metal, and it is reinforced, so I'm assuming that's why the roof wasn't broken. Before anyone can reply, I'd need to know what either of the two beings you are playing look like and just how big they are otherwise there will be some severe inaccuracies in my post))  

wolvesofmibu666

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:45 pm
((sry, and yes I've been thinking of one, I didn't forget about your characters abilities, and here are some pics, He'd probably be about the height and size of a full grown bear if not, a little bigger, but you've got to count the distance of the fall, and talon as a wolf, (minus the wings) her height and size would be about the same as his. 3nodding .sorry again for not check'n first. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:49 pm
((that bird pic is kinda lame too thanks to photobucket stare ))  

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

wolvesofmibu666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:57 pm
((Haha, well no, apparently you did forget, else grossly disregarded them, in any case, I guess I kinda have a feel for your characters now))

Mars didn't get to finish his little inspection of her, his head whipping back as he looked behind him and up, hearing a faint rumble in what would have been the castle's northern minaret. The vampire raised an eyebrow, gleaning thoughts that were racing around the castle.

Bleeding...hurt...move...money...wing...paw

Whatever was up there, it was alive, and it was probably disoriented. He shot Sondra a dangerous glance, the light from the fire dancing through his eyes. "Remain in this room, and do not touch anything" he hissed. "Remember, if you try to run, I will catch you, and I will make you suffer" he said, shoving her into the wall and disappearing in a flash of speed as he ran out into the fields outside his estate. He looked up at the roof to see two flailing forms, dwarfed by the size of the tower they were right beside, but nonetheless, he could tell they were pretty sizable, one at least 7 feet in length.

He scaled the side of a tower with a feral disposition about him and stood atop the tower that rose above the two beasts. "What business have you intruding upon my peace so fecklessly?" he asked sitting on the side of a turret.  
Resort World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff