Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
They're bloody SWEETS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ithaya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:03 pm
Timeless Visage
girl_no_13
Timeless Visage
Oh, alright then, Simon. =P

RavenFeathers: It's not that I don't like them, it's that I don't have any that I particularly love. They're alright, I suppose. ~Shrug~ I could live without them, unlike alot of people I know.

Hang on, does that include chocolate?
I could live without sweets, but not without chocolate.

Yeah.. Everything except for Receese. >-> Oh however you spell that bloody word.

Except for what?

I don't really like milk or white chocolate, but I eat it too much anyways (I like the taste of chocolate but they put too much milk and sugar in chocolate bars. Mmmm....coco). I could live without sweets, I just wouldn't.

Anyway, toodlepip (I didn't say that ninja ).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:07 pm
BlackRavenFeathers
Timeless Visage
girl_no_13
Timeless Visage

RavenFeathers: It's not that I don't like them, it's that I don't have any that I particularly love. They're alright, I suppose. ~Shrug~ I could live without them, unlike alot of people I know.

Yeah.. Everything except for Receese. >-> Oh however you spell that bloody word.

Except for what?

I don't really like milk or white chocolate, but I eat it too much anyways (I like the taste of chocolate but they put too much milk and sugar in chocolate bars. Mmmm....coco). I could live without sweets, I just wouldn't.

Toodlepip? Can I have an American translation for that word, please? Damn Brits...  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:12 pm
Timeless Visage
BlackRavenFeathers
Timeless Visage
girl_no_13
Timeless Visage

Except for what?

Toodlepip? Can I have an American translation for that word, please? Damn Brits...

It means 'Goodbye' xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:14 pm
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
BlackRavenFeathers
Timeless Visage
girl_no_13
Timeless Visage

Except for what?

It means 'Goodbye' xp

Oh, alright then. confused It's not funny either. >_< Your slang is all.. weird. It's alright though, one day I will be a Brit. 3nodding Hopefully soon, as I really want the Hell out of this country. Applying for citizenship isn't that hard, is it?  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:25 pm
Timeless Visage
Oh, alright then. confused It's not funny either. >_< Your slang is all.. weird. It's alright though, one day I will be a Brit. 3nodding Hopefully soon, as I really want the Hell out of this country. Applying for citizenship isn't that hard, is it?

Depends. How good are you at random bullshit?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:27 pm
A Lost Iguana
Timeless Visage

It depends on what you would call random bullshit.  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:25 pm
Timeless Visage
A Lost Iguana
Timeless Visage

Sean doesn't need to be good at random bullshit. He's my brother; he was taken from my mother at birth and given to an American family to be raised. He's actually British and deserves his citizenship.

I think that's the kind of random bullshit Iguana was referencing. Failing all else, you could always marry an English woman. So not an offer XD. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:27 pm
Foetus In Fetu
Timeless Visage
A Lost Iguana
Timeless Visage

Sean doesn't need to be good at random bullshit. He's my brother; he was taken from my mother at birth and given to an American family to be raised. He's actually British and deserves his citizenship.

I think that's the kind of random bullshit Iguana was referencing. Failing all else, you could always marry an English woman. So not an offer XD. ninja

Yopu don't know how right you may possibly be...
*Chief tablecloth arranger at wedding*
3nodding  

Nebelstern
Crew

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:29 pm
Foetus In Fetu
Timeless Visage
A Lost Iguana
Timeless Visage

I'm your brother? Damn. I knew there was a reason that you didn't really seem to notice my flirting with you.... I MEAN. eek <_< >_> <_< I'm just kidding, of course.

No, seriously. I don't know if I would actually want to get married. heh. It seems so... daunting, I guess.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:32 pm
WHAT!? You mean... I won't get to lay out the whiteness so nicely and cleanly?! crying  

Nebelstern
Crew

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:34 pm
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:40 pm
Nebelstern
WHAT!? You mean... I won't get to lay out the whiteness so nicely and cleanly?! crying

If it makes you happy, Simon, you can make believe that we're getting married and "lay out the whiteness" to your heart's desire. Am I the only to whom that sounds like a euphemism of some kind?  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:46 pm
Foetus In Fetu
Nebelstern

If it makes you happy, Simon, you can make believe that we're getting married and "lay out the whiteness" to your heart's desire. Am I the only to whom that sounds like a euphemism of some kind?

Why does that sound so crude in the harsh reality of the quote? sad  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:48 pm
XD  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:07 pm
Foetus In Fetu
Nebelstern

Why must we pretend? sad  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces