Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
♥♥ Is This Fate? { xC o l o r M e G r e yx & DncStar } Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:05 pm
Maria laughed brightly, dancing up close with Erin. She took Erin's hand and twirled her with a smile. Maria caught the eye of one of her ex boyfriends and instantly froze up. "Um I'll be right back." She shouted over the music and took off to avoid the guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:29 pm
User Image

Erin stared at Maria when she froze up, wondering what had happened. When she ran away she was about to follow her when someone grabbed her wrist from behind. "Wha-" She turned around to see a drunk Frank towering over her. "Hey baby, I got you a drink." Erin took the drink but watched him curiously as he leaned towards her. "Euch, lose the d**k Frank I'm gay okay?" She pulle dherself free and stomped away after Maria, taking a sip of the drink. It tasted a little funky.

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:52 pm
Maria was sitting on the back porch, squeezed in between a couple of drunk people basically having sex with clothing on beside her. She shuddered and stood up, throwing their balance off and they tumbled to the ground, but seemingly undisturbed. She sighed and walked out under the stars and sat down on the swingset and gently rocked the swing back and forth with her toes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:44 pm
User Image

Erin groaned and threw the cup away. She hadn''t expected Frank to stoop so low as to slip her drink. She only took a sip though, so she should be fine. Shouldn't she? She noticed a group of drunks mid-way through sex and shuddered, walking around them before seeing Maria on the swing. She stumbled over towards her, sitting down on the swing beside her. "Hey .."

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:20 am
Maria looked up with wide eyes. "Is something the matter?" she asked, her eyes full of worry as she got up and wrapped her arm around Erins waist. "Too much to drink?" She asked with a soft laugh. She brushed hair off Erin's face and peered at her curiously. "You don't look to well...." She pursed her lips and placed her hand on Erins forehead. "Come on. I'll take you home and put you to bed." As she started to lead Erin towards the cars  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:37 pm
User Image

"No, no!" Erin groaned in resistance, although she let Maria lead her towards the car. "Something was just slipped into my drink .. It's fine .."

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:11 pm
Maria sighed. "Well do you want to stay? I was just gonna take you hoome and care for you." She pouted cutely, batting her eyelashes at her. "I was really hoping... that maybe... we could hang out... and... well... get to know each other." She smiled sheepishly and blushed a bit. She bent over to slip her shoes off her feet and held them in her hand  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:01 pm
User Image

Erin chuckled, watching Maria act cute. The girls offer was very intriguing. "Well .. You never know what I drank so maybe you should take me home." Her words hinted another meaning as her eyes sparkled, throwing a wink in the girls direction. She smiled as Maria blushed.

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:43 pm
Maria smiled happily, "Alright! we'll go home! Well to my home." She giggled a bit and climbed into the drivers seat. She had a pretty high tolerance for alcohol and was pretty much sober. She waited until Erin climbed in before driving off towards her home. They pulled into the parking space and Maria bounced around the car to help Erin. She giggled and held her hand and led her up to her house.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:54 pm
User Image

Erin giggled as Maria drove her home, thinking in her mind how easy it was for Maria to get her. Wasn't entirely her fault. She hadn't expected Frank to slip her anything, otherwise she could have kept drinking and never would have been affected. She only took a few sips anyway so she'd be fine within and hour or two. She let Maria take her hand and lead her her inside.

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:55 pm
Maria smiled. "So welcome to my humble home." She bowed her head slightly and lept onto the sofa, her dress going up a bit. She pulled it down and peered at Erin, then patted the sofa beside her. "Come sit. Would you like anything?" She asked. She was kind of nervous having someone over. She hadn't been intimate with anyone in a long time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:20 pm
User Image

Erin couldn't help but look when Maria's dress went up, though she quickly averted her eyes when she realized what she was doing. The girl seemed really nervous already. "It's very pretty. Suits you well." She smiled as she moved to the couch and sat down, careful so her short dress wouldn't move. "I'm good for now, but thanks."

User Image

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image

Erin smiled softly to Maria and padded the cushion next to her, motioning for Maria to sit. "How about we talk? You seem really nervous." Her eyes couldn't help but glance over the beauty before her again. "I havn't been at anyone's in a while either, so don't be so shy."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:26 am
Maria smiled, "You're very sweet. Thank you for understanding." She sat down on the cushion and smiled, clasping her hands together. "So what kind of things are you interested in??" She asked, looking curiously at her  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers