WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm
((Its cool lmao ~^_^~))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:34 pm
* Rain walked down the stairs quietly, the house was crowded.... somehow her warnings had gone unnoticed. The house was haunted with a spirit no one wanted to meet. If they did it could be horrible. but her magic was stronger than anyone could imagine.*  

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:29 pm
A flying organami bird flew inside the house. It went to rain , want it to poor sand on the fire place.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:59 pm
Looks at the sand and shakes her head. "Students..." she moaned  

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:04 pm
"Sand forming with the ashes from the fire place. Rain , Mistress Rain, I'm a student so dont be alarmed."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:55 pm
she rolled her eyes "I know" she said walking down to the landing.  

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:23 pm
"Let me guess your going to teach them a lesson.""  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:15 pm
"Lession?" she laughed. "Dear child, I am in no mood to school anyone." she smiled. "This is my parents old home, a hundred years ago. they walk these halls you know."  

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:50 am
"I'm not a child, I'm so old I I literaly saw Mount Olympus I can literally take you there"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:04 am
She only smiled. "No thank you, My mother told me stories of that, she too was around back then" she laughed. "Are you here to teach? Or learn? Or...." She paused. "Are you here for other reasons?" she eyed him.  

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:46 pm
"I'm here cause I touched the Hope Diamond and my father always said not to touch the Hope Diamond cause you'll lower the value even if we dont own it. I touched , got busted, and I'm here."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:34 am
Rain laughed silently "So your punnishment was to come here? I do not believe that this school was for punnishing kids but its good to have you. What are you doing up here anyways?" she asked quielty.  

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:57 am
"I told a few warned a few people to mind there own buissness. If they dont listen , then my attention span for makeing people listen to me is of a squrel. My body's near with some wine from the high mountains, squeezed from grapes with no alcohol. Do you want some."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:36 am
She smiled sweetly "No thank you." she looked over towards the fireplace again, a picture hung over it silently.  

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:01 pm
"My body is close soon , I'll give you something when I come here. When I do I explain it from there."
He slowly disappearing.  
Lake

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces