Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
Angels And Demons (Looking for Role Players!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you wish you were?
  Angel
  Demon
  Human
  Angel/Human
  Demon/Human
  Angelic Demon
View Results

iFallenAngel88

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:18 pm
as Felix and Nuva went to the underworld to figure wht was happening they happened to step across a 1 giant demon as Nuva tried to stop it but he failed and died from a huge ice flame blast as shocked from his brothers death Felix used his dragon to suck up the last of his brothers powers Felix jumped and made the dragon go spinning in a tornado form tht made the giant demon fall down into a fall to its death  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:55 pm
mish a demon hahahahahhaha twisted  

IICRAZ33PANDI33II

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:47 am
Auroura stumbled backwards, still not getting her bearings from Borealis being out. "Go away, Greed. I've turned you down before, and do so again. Borealis will never reign as just a Seven. She will become Diabla and destroy everything!" Auroura went over to Umbra. "Wake up, please. All my weapons are at home." Greed snuck up behind Auroura with the intent to knock her unconscious but Auroura whipped around and planted her fist in his throat. "No!" she screamed as her wings started to glow. "I will not!" Light blasted out from her and knocked Greed through a wall. Glow receding, Auroura collapsed, her body shielding Umbra.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:21 am
Umbra still a bit disorented opened his eyes and saw a blure he figured it was auroura. "where is greed" he asked concerned  

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:22 am
Umbra still a bit disorented opened his eyes and saw a blure he figured it was auroura. "where is greed" he asked concerned  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:31 am
Name: Arom
Race: Human/Demon
Sin:envy
Virtue:kindness
Personality: a person who likes to walk in the night and is very stealthy but can be intimadated to kill someone if i feel insulted and treated too porley.
Appearance: i am a half wolf demon whose parents died and my brother was missing so i was left behind and raised by wolves since i was already half wolf. i wear a black robe with a hood and carries 2 daggers a bow and some arrows and some potions for healing and poisoning.  

xXPunk_Kid 0Xx

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:11 pm
"Greed had to leave for a while," Auroura said breathlessly. She tried to get off of umbra but the most she succeeded in doing was rolling over onto his arm. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:12 pm
"Gritting his teath he said. "its fine." he said while pusing him self up and then helping her up. "You must be important if they want you to be one of the seven." He said in a calm toan  

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:44 am
"I...I...I'm not too sure. All I know is I'm powerful. I just don't know in what ways." Auroura took a thoughtful tone. "Of course, Borealis is a bloodthirsty psychopath who knows too many ways to kill a person."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:06 pm
Smiles a bit. "lets go up to my room and see what we can find that hasent been destroyed." umbra said while walking to the stairs.  

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:15 am
Auroura just nods, unsure what to do next.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:44 am
As umbra walks into his room he finds that everythings had been riped apart like someone was looking for something. "What happend?" he asked auroura.  

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:13 pm
Auroura holds her hands up. "It wasn't me," she said. "But I think you have something Greed wanted.... Scratch that. Greed wants everything."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:26 pm
"hence the name" umbra says "but what of mine would he want?'' umbra askes himself quietly.  

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ll iExplode ll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:32 am
((is there room for more people?))  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff