Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coffee Stains & Crumpled Paper -- A Writers Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for writers of all kinds. 

Tags: writing, prose, poetry, writers, reading 

Reply Roleplay
Dragon Chronicles:Gods of War, and Times of Peace OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:09 pm
Jack rubbed his neck, the door sliding shut. "Pilot, let's go."
In a few seconds the shuttle was out, and heading towards Draconias, while Jack sat in silence for a few minutes.
"Why did you lie to me?" He opened his eyes, once again they were black. "And don't lie again. I can make you talk."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:19 pm
((I thought we were going to Draconias? lol))

Delia looked at him, puzzled. "I don't know what you're talking about, I may be sarcastic, but I don't lie."

Her hands gripped the edge of her seat, realizing fully that he was telling the truth, he could make her talk. She didn't want to think too hard on the topic of how, but she didn't doubt one bit that he could. She brushed back a strand of hair that had fallen in her face impatiently, wishing that it was still up her her usual ponytail.  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:23 pm
(( WHat you talking about? We are razz ))

He leaned forward, eye to eye with the neo-human. "You lied about why they were chasing you... tell me now." Jack's face was blank, not letting onto the fact that if she was lying, he couldn't pick up on it. He had no idea how to act, since he couldn't tell if she even telling the truth. His Shadow Gaze wasn't working, and for why, he didn't know.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:28 pm
((you devious little...))

She looked at him incredulously, if he was anything he was persistant.

"Yeah, I pillaged their villages and raped their women. That's why they were chasing me." She couldn't stop it, being a complete idiot. It just came out of her mouth sometimes, even when in the presence of a man who could no doubt kill her. If he was persistant, then she was tactless.  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:32 pm
With no emotion on his face, he sat back, rubbing his chin. He didn't say anything, he just watched her, trying to gauge how strong she could be. He couldn't really sense much, but there was something, he just couldn't place it. "Hmm.... If that's true..." He pulled a dagger free from the back of his trousers, balancing it, point first, on his middle finger. "It would have been one hell of a sight." He was grinning now, the blade still staying perfectly still.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:42 pm
Don't annoy the man with the knife. Rule number one.

"Look, I was telling you the truth back there. I have no reaon to lie, I wnat to work for you, remember?" She had one hand up in a pleading gesture, the other was still tightly clasping the seat below her. "Besides, don't you think I would have run by now when I had the chance if I was lying. I'm here though, and I'm asking you to belive me."  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:46 pm
He grin faded. "And I told you, you've gotta prove yourself. But you've earned that right." He smiled, letting blade fall and catching the handle, spinning it in his hand, then holding the handle towards Delia. "One test of your choice. Combat, Skill or Intelligence."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:59 pm
Delia smiled truthfully now, she was getting her chance. She was going to have to fight though, it didn't come as as surprise, but she wasn't optimistic. Delia did have quite formidable strength due to her being a neo-human, but she hadn't gotten to use that strength in combat before. One option seemed to suit her, and she smirked with feigned confidence.

"Intelligence."  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:07 pm
Reaper smirked. "Alright..." This was going to be more interesting that he thought. Rarely did anyone choose intelligence, so it was a nice change. "Well, we'll just get straight to it when we hit the planet... and I assure you, it won't be easy. Intelligence involves more than simply how smart you are. It also involves how good you are with military tactics, dealing with situations and knowing when to tell people under your command to attack, and retreat. You have to be able to make plans, that take into account your opponents plan, as well as showing your intelligence through solving puzzles, hacking computers... whatever."
He sat back, spinning the blade around again. "Is Intelligence still your choice?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:24 pm
((God, this is more a test for me than Delia...)

Military tactics. Commanding people. Hacking computers. Delia hadn't thought of that when she blindly chose intelligence as her task of choice. She hought of the other options, combat was out, so that left skill. She figured it meant the basic jobs other than that of fighters and intellignence officers. She had been sneaking around thieving for the past few months, so she thought that she had a good handle on the stealth aspect of it.

"No , I've never hacked a computer." She admitted. "But I have done my fair share of thievery. Skill."  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:30 pm
Jack smiled. "You've got until we meet up with your tester to reconsider." At that point, the ship started jumping around, they'd hit the atmosphere. "Just so you know, your tester will be Longshot. The former sniper of Alpha Squad, and now Delta - 00. The Commander of the Delta Division of the Shadow Corp. That division deals with assassination, infiltration and sabotage, so he will give you a run for your money!"
Suddenly, the shuttle stopped moving. "A few more minutes... Longshot will be waiting for you when we land!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:39 pm
"Perfect." Delia grasped tighter on to the seat when the ship suddenly stopped to keep from falling off of it. It would have been a lie to say that she wasn't intimidated by whet Reaper said about Longshot, she only hoped that she would have what it takes. There was no going back for her, there was no where to go back to. Her ship had broken, and it wasn't like she would be welcomed with open arms back on Earth. She steeled herself for the task ahead, preparing for whatever may come her way.  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:45 pm
Jack stood up, opening the door. They were still quite a bit in the air, but he enjoyed watching the descent. "Delia, stand up and look out." He smiled, glancing back. "It looks really nice from up here..." He turn back, watching the green plains of the planet get closer and closer. There weren't many cities on Draconias... in fact, only one major one. The capital city, with the same name as the planet.
"Sir! Touch down on the Shadow Corp landing pads in 30 seconds!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:51 pm
Delia stood up to look out the ship with Reaper. She held the edge of the doorframe so she didn't fall out, and looked down below her. It was her first time seeing a different planet, it's shades of green looked stunningly different from what she knew of concrete Earth. It looked to be almost uninhabited, she couldn't see any gray cities sprawling out, just green.

"It's beautiful, Draconias."  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:59 pm
He grinned. "Wait until you see the city... it's just as beautiful... Pilot! Do a pass! Give our guest here a view of the city!"
"Sir!" He pilot shouted back, obviously quite happy he was getting to fly for a little longer. Everyone in the Shadow Corp was the best at what they did, and enjoyed it. If they weren't doing it, they were doing something that would allow them to do it.
The shuttle banked to the left, tilting the view on the world as the pilot swung the ship around. "Welcome..." Jack chuckled. "To Draconias!" He held his right hand out, as the city came into view.

It was white. Completely white. With massive buildings, bigger than anything you could get on Earth. Right in the center, there it was.... The Spire. A massive spike, in which the Argent Dragons, the rulers of the Dragon race resided. Right at the top, looking out over the planet, the ten of them sat. Also, from where they were, the two could see the only non-white building in the city, the Arena. Where warriors from all over the Union came to test themselves, hopefully against the Grand Dragon, or perhaps Reaper himself. Mighty tournaments were held every months, with an annual tournament bring hundreds of thousands to the city.
Ship flew in and out from ever place possible, with what appeared to be trains zooming from the city, to all directions of the planet, to the towns and villages all over.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff