Reply Announcements
Who's actually active? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Argus Plexus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:53 am
Right now I'm editing with a religious zeal. I will be done soon, I hope.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:02 am
In light of the recent announcement concerning the banning of naughty unworthy members, I figured I should throw this out there. I do get on and check everyday, but unfortunately my Junior year of College is a huge time sucker. I don't have very much time to read everyones posts, and I've had some trouble with plagearism in the past so I'm a tiny bit suspicious about posting my own works online anymore.
Please don't ban me!!! I like you guys.... crying crying crying crying  

fallenangel_Asha

Violet Mascara

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:44 pm
-waves-

I clicked the forum link after seeing I got accepted and then I see this... first thought that crossed my mind was, "Aw, s**t, I better post something before Sunday," I'd be seriously deflated if I was to join a guild and get ejected two days later. gonk

In the future I'll do my best to be active, as well. I usually get on Gaia and check my guilds daily... and the guilds I'm not in, but want to be in. Just realize I have a life outside of the computer screen, believe it or not. xD Sometimes that is hard to believe, though. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:51 am
I'm around, just usually lurking rather than posting. High school + senior year = busybusy.

Magmatic

Magnetic Genius

psychopen94

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 am
I'll try to be more active. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:41 am
I shall be more active!  

iPoetic

1,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Evermore Reality

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:23 am
I've been a member all of two days, but I have been posting. Yay for activity!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:00 am
I am new... I will be posting parts of my book when I get sufficent critquing... Cause I really need help with my book.  

Jedit Ojanen of Efrava

Jeyrin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:02 pm
Well, I come to the guild just about every time I come on gaia. Writing is what I do with my life, and a lot of my friends are unwilling to critique my work, so this is a great solution to that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:49 pm
*Waves arms around* Oh oh I'm here!  

Dark_Gale017

Aranka Taine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:35 pm
I wanted to apologize, I have been extremely inactive as of late due to a killer writer's block, theft of a laptop, and then loss of internet access for quite some time. I hope to be more active now, as my writing ability seems to have returned from whatever Lovecraftian depths it disappeared into (perhaps it was making friends with elder gods?). I also have a shiny new computer with an excellent internet connection, which is always a bonus. ~_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:04 pm
I'm trying to remain active, but it is difficult to get into it when my own work is ignored.

charlie-hearts-jacline

XI S i l v e r IX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:17 pm
Hello, I'm particularly new to the Guild, but I have very little clue how to get started on...whatever it is we do here.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:34 pm
I'm here! Is this like an attendance check? How exciting. biggrin  

Joonbong

Lizzy Faller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:26 pm
I'm usually on everyday, but on the weekdays i get on around 7 pm.
it's because i have a lot of after school activities at my high school and you know what they say, the senior year is always the busiest.  
Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff