Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
In the Enemie's Arms.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:50 pm
He looked at her when she said that she was sorry, not fully believing her. "If I knew that you wouldn't run away I would let you walk around, but you still want to escape don't you?" he said in a low voice not taking his eyes off of her. Janus realized how pretty she was, though he would never tell her that. He looked away, waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:55 pm
"Who wouldn't want to escape?" Leera replied, poking an eye open to look at him. She had been able to feel his eyes on her when he'd asked the question, and after she had apologized. It was just her nature to apologize when she upset someone, no matter who they were.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:06 pm
Janus sighed, not saying else. Taking out a chain that was a few feet long he attached it to her arms and then to the tree. Taking the cuffs off, he walked away before laying down under a tree. "Night." he said before closing his eyes, though he didn't fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Laying down as much as the chains would allow her, Leera layed on her side, facing away from him. She closed her eyes, allowing herself to drift off into a light sleep, not wanting to fall into a deep sleep around him, still not trusting him fully.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:13 pm
He waited until she was asleep before falling asleep himself. He was tired and the fight had taken a lot from him. Janus had to admit that she was a good fighter.

((you can do a time skip if you want))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:18 pm
((Yay!))

A few hours later, Leera woke up, looking over to Janus to see if he was awake yet. She sat quietly, watching the sky and reaching down to hug her knees, trying to keep herself warm, hoping that the movement from the chains didn't wake Janus and give him the wrong idea. She figured that he was smarter than she would think, he had probably set traps around them, so she wouldn't try and make her escape just yet.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:29 pm
Janus moved a little, waking up from the first sound she made. He was a light sleeper, which was a good thing most of the time. He looked away from her, since his back was turned towards her. He sighed, not wanting to get up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:32 pm
Deciding to annoy him and get revenge for him messing with her hair, Leera started kicking at the chains, bringing her feet up to her forearms where the chains were and kicking at them. She knew that it would get him up, and she made it sound like she was really trying to escape, quietly grunting just for effect. Leera started to pull on the chains, occasionally glancing over at him, deciding that ending his rest would help, smirking.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:13 am
Janus let out a small groan before getting up and looking over at her. Rubbing one of his eyes and walking towards her, he realized it was just a show. "What do you want?" he asked her, his voice cold. He knew that she was probably just trying to annoy him but if it got any worse he would knock her out like last time or just ignore her, though that might be a little difficult. Janus heard a twig crack in the distance. "Be quiet." he hissed, looking around, grabbing his sword. He knew that the people had hired others to get her as well and they would pretty much do anything to get her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:20 am
As he gave a small groan and got up and looked at her, Leera gave him an innocent smile. "Well.. I've got to pee." She murmured, answering his question and raised a brow due to his voice being cold. She instantly shut up when he told her to and grabbed his sword. Her eyes widened and she watched, not knowing what to expect. 'Probably one of his comrades coming to take me back to get the pay. Greedy idiots...' She thought, watching for anyone. "Long bow might help you know?" She asked quietly, knowing that it would be way better for him to take out the enemy from afar before Janus got any more injuries.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:40 am
He waited for something to happen before he realized that she was right. Quietly putting his sword down, away from her, he got her long bow and a couple of arrows, before jumping into a tree. A few more noises escaped the forest before a dog appeared. It sniffed the ground before reaching Janus' bag of food that was in the tree next to him. The dog wagged it's tail as another human appeared with a rifle. He quickly aimed the arrow at him, going for his shouler. As soon as that one flew towards the man, he took out another one, going for the man's other shoulder, that way he wouldn't be able to shot but he would still be alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:44 am
As the dog appeared, Leera sent a frantic look to Janus, wanting him to unchain her incase the dog came after her. As the man arrived, she scooted back against the tree, not liking the position that she was in, not knowing what to do. Leera looked away, not wanting to give away Janus's position, knowing that he had the situation under control.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:49 am
The dog started barking as the man fell. It ran around towards Leera but ended up going into a trap. The dog was now in a eight foot hole, and Janus knew it wouldn't be coming out anytime soon. Jumping down from the tree, he took the weapons from the man, before putting a chain to his neck. "Who sent you?" he asked, tightening the chain. The tried to fight him off at first but soon gave him, considering he was wounded and was about to be choked if he didn't answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:35 am
Leera's eyes widened as the dog came barreling towards her, fear placing itself into her eyes. As the dog fell into the trap, she looked over at Janus with a raised brow, he'd really dug that? As he messed with the man, she watched the scene, straining to hear what was going on between the two men. "I'm tired of these chains now.. I might not be so lucky the next time a dog comes at me.." She murmured quietly, barely loud enough for Janus to hear.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 pm
The man gave nothing away, so Janus killed him, since he had no use for him. Dropping him and putting the chains away, he walked back over to her. "You'll run if I let you go." he said as he looked down at the growling dog. "We have to move either way. I let you for a few minutes but if you don't come back, I'll let the dog loose." Janus knew that the dog had been trained to follow her and only her, so it wouldn't take him long to find her. Taking the chains off, he took a few steps back, watching her closely.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff