Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:58 pm
"you could say that" He said while turning back to the stairs and running back to the room he was in. "Ok....that stone....encase it in fire" He called out while looking at it. "It can give us a clue to something important"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:38 pm
"Wait, how did you? I never told...aw nevermind." Axel put his hands on the square stone and focus quietly. The next minute, a bright flash of fire engulf the stone.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:46 pm
Name:Safiria
race:vampire
Affinity water (though everyone assumes she is dark)
Weapon:fangs, and meat cleaver
Power:The weather changes according to how she feels.(example: sad=rain)
Bio: She had amnesia from jumping of a cliff, somehow living. She could not even remember her name, so she made up her own.
Appearance: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/crimson_art/GothicNekoNurse.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:09 pm
Rekky just followed, confused and she saw the new guy run in. "Oh um, by the way.. my name's Arekkusa" She said softly and waved, as to show that she was the one speaking.  

Rekkushi

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:11 pm
Ryousuke chuckled and crossed his arms. "I can tell...well then" He looked at the stone begin to melt and found an inscription. As he read it he grinned. "So this is the first step....." He mumbled as he drew his sword and sliced the stone in half making a crystal fall out. "Thank you Axel" He said while looking at the crystal. "The eternal flame....the first of the base elements" He said while looking at the crystal then he tossed it to Axel. "It will amplify your power...keep it with you at all times"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:20 pm
Axel caught the crystal and studied it for a short time and then spoke, "It's strange. how that stone melted i mean. my power doesn't really do that. it just engulfs the object in fire, it doesn't destroy it! see watch!" Axel pulled out the combat he had and held it firmly. The knife became engulfed in a raging fire, but this time the fire increased in length. The stainless steel blade was still undamaged. "Whoa! It must be that crystal!" Axel was amazed at the size of the blade of fire. "It used to be just the size of the object, now it's double! A sword of fire." He mumbled to himself.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:36 pm
"I see.." She mumbled to herself. "So this is our group then..?" She spoke aloud, eyeing the two members she's met already.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:41 pm
"Yep," Axel said still amazed at the flaming blade of fire. "This plus a werewolf. You wanna join our 'Troupe De Freak'?" Axel asked happily with a smile. He began to laugh.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:24 pm
"I wouldnt say freak, with a lot of people losing their lives from the incident, us "freaks" seem to be the only ones left.." She realised what she said sounded like a downer, so she laughed awkwardly, trying to keep the mood lightened.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:39 pm
"Well," Axel made the flame vanish and sheathed the knife. "true, saying freak is a bit harsh, but in my book it depends on how you take it. So either we can be freaks with sanity or monsters with no sanity or regard for life." Axel realized that what he had just said made little sense. A look of embarrassment came over his. "I am not a man of words." He said quietly to himself.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:35 am
Haruka zoned out, for a bit but when she came back to, she ran over to the little group. "hello Arekkusa.....i'm Haruka, nice to meet you." Haruka said when she caught up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:46 pm
"oh, hi Haruka." She nodded. "And freaks with sanity is better than monsters anyday.." she giggled a bit.  

Rekkushi

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:47 pm
He smiled at seeing everyone getting along. "Well then...how bout we move......if this place was fire....then we have to find the stones resembling Earth, water, wind, lightning, and ice then we find the last two....light and dark" He pulled his bag over his shoulder and began to walk when some images flashed through his mind. "ngh!" He grimaced as he held his head then shook it and kept walking. "C'mon we have some more things to find!" He called out grinning.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:54 pm
"Whoa, you ok there Ryousuke? You feel ok?" Axel asked  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:23 pm
Haruka looks at Ryousuke and asks "you ok?".  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff