Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:59 pm
It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Karissa nodded, "Well, at least you have that." she mumbled. She watched the sky for a while, and when Keroth mentioned the time she stared at him. "You can tell that from the stars?" she asked.
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:04 pm
"Yep, I use the north star along with the big dipper, Orion, Venus and Mars to tell the time, I'm usually off by about ten minutes though... Well I can see why Alaric likes you so much." He sits up and looks over the school yard.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:11 pm
It was Karissa's turn to blush now. Karissa could never understand why anyone would like her. That didn't stop her from talking to people though. "Why does he like me so much?" she inquired quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:18 pm
"Well, your kind, cute, and even though I look like him, you are not flirting with me, yes I noticed." He stood up and walked around the rooftop near the edge. "I guess you two just clicked."  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:27 pm
Karissa blushed again, "Well, you aren't like those two, so I didn't feel that I should flirt." She said. She blushed, hoping she hadn't upset him by not flirting. She just didn't want to upset him. To her, it was all the same, Keroth was a part of Alaric.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:32 pm
"Well I don't really care ether way. You are pretty, but Alaric likes you, I find love... complicated." He fell silent and looked over the edge. "You ever been in the auditorium?"  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:36 pm
Karissa nodded. Love was complicated. It wasn't a simple concept. She shook her head, "I have not been in the auditorium." Karissa answered as she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:43 pm
"Would you like too?" He walked back over to her, "I can get in there."  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:46 pm
Karissa nodded, and stepped closer to him. For a moment she forgot it wasn't Alaric. She realized it was Keroth, and blushed at how close she was standing. She backed up. "I would like to see it."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:54 pm
He smiled at her reaction, then turned around. "Hop on, and don't worry, we are the same person, I'm just a different part of his mind, though I like how you think more with your head and not with your heart."  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:02 pm
Karissa mumbled a thanks, and got onto his back. "You are the same though, so if I do anything.... wrong, it won't really be wrong, right?" She asked. She was sure she would slip up. He was so familiar to her. She liked him simply because he was a part of Alaric.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:08 pm
He began the climb down a different side of the building, "If you feel that strongly about it, I will keep you from doing anything, but really, I am him, just a part of him that wanted to have fun and be bold in nature, I still like to hide though." He reached the ground and set her on the ground, "Do you know where the auditorium is?"  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:12 pm
Karissa shook her head, "I have never been there." She shrugged. Keroth was right, he was a part of Alaric. A bold, brave, and fun loving part. It was a very nice thing, not that she didn't like Alaric's sweet, nature. She liked speaking to someone who didn't blush at every other word. She decided that she wanted to see how it would feel to kiss Keroth. She stepped close to him, and stretched on her toes, and pressed her lips to his. She paused to see what he would do.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:19 pm
Keroth leaned away from the kiss, not allowing contact, "Come now Karissa, I hardly know you, and Alaric only met you this morning, Let the feelings simmer, it will taste better then." He took a step back and looked around. "I am flattered, but I think Alaric should have our first kiss. Do you know the way to the front door?"  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:22 pm
Disappointment was apparent on Karissa's face. She looked at the ground and nodded, "I do know the way to the front." She said in a quiet voice.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff