Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Sad Moments of the Gifts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:26 am
TeaDidikai
Lavender gives me headaches.

Good to know. I'll avoid brining it with me, I normally wear the stuff. I'm violently allergic to conventional deodarants and anti persperants so I use a salt of some description as anti persperant and lavender as deoderant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:49 am
Ok my turn! blaugh

In second year (8th grade for you Americans) I was friends with the most incredible fluffy because, well, she was the only witch in the year. She quite liked the idea of being more "experienced" than me (she also quite liked taking from me but that's a different story). Anyway one time she had shown me a book that I kinda liked so I went and bought it. When I told her about it she went all plaintive and annoyed and said,
Fluffy Wiccan
But I wanna be High Priestess!
confused
She's better now though. She grew up a lot. She also apologised for that a couple days later.

I've also twice had to banish "demons" for a different friend of mine when she freaked over some ikky stuff in her boyfriend's apartment. Silly fluffies.

Edit: Oh, and I used to be a shop rat in both of our local occult shops. sweatdrop  

Pelta

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:00 am
ProfessorZed
TeaDidikai
I'm allergic to lavender. It gives me headaches.

Offtopic: Tea, you're the first person (other than myself) I've ever met who gets headaches from Lavender. Somebody had a craft table or somesuch in the mall one time, and my hubby actually had to take me by the hand and lead me outside -- I could smell it, and feel the first twinges, from about five or six shopwidths away.
I know one other person who is allergic. She has a worse reaction than mine!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:28 pm
Let me tell you the Tale of the Dork Lord, Vlad Tepid.... Master of Dimness, Prince of Insufficient light.

Well, he was a prety typical trench-coated, long-haired, long nailed Gothy-Guy who had delusions of Vampirism and mystical prowess...
Let's see... where to start...

Of course, his lineage!
Over the course of 5 years he claimed the following pure bloodlines: Romanian, Rroma, Basque, Atlantean, Cherokee, Apache, Wallachian, Celtic, Norse, and Babylonian.
He was alternately a Grigori, a Nephilim, Vampire, Dragon, Loup' Garou, and Demon.
He was the direct descendant of Vlad Dracula Tepes... which is fortunate, as he is the reincarnation of the same.

He protected the 2nd and 6th seals to the netherworld, the conjunction point of which just happened to be a few blocks from the local cigarette store, at the Transit Centre.

He was cast out of the Navy for levitating between the barracks.

He commanded Varpulis, Tchernobog, and Kolyada.

He wielded an ancient Katana heirloom of the Masamune family (Who must have run the local tobacco shoppe, cause that's where he baought it) from a hundred years before Christ... Forget the fact that Katanas hadn't yet been developed...
Oh, anecdote time.
So, we had spared a few times, and I had grown tired of his pretense... So I asked if he would like to go Steel. He agreed, but warned me his Power-wrought Blade (I guess Stainless Steel is power-wrought) may shatter my sword (Algernon, a very high iron content blade I obtained at a smithy at a Ren Fair... not ancient, but very servicable)... well... to make a long and embarrassing story short (He was a foot taller than I, and had longish arms, his blade was also longer than mine... he should have drawn first blood easy.) he parried one of my strikes with the edge of his blade, Transforming his Katana into a crude wakazashi (His blade shattered). Details are available for those who desire them.

That's enough for today, but stay tuned for more episodes of the Dark Angler (he was actually really good at fishing)... next episode: How White Wolf must pay for revealing the secrets of his ancient Bloodline.  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:21 pm
Fiddler.... please let me spend just five minutes with him? Pretty please? twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:15 pm
TeaDidikai
Fiddler.... please let me spend just five minutes with him? Pretty please? twisted

User Image
He is not mine to give nor protect.

Do as you will, I have plenty of other stories about him, but later.  

Fiddlers Green

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:31 pm
Fiddlers Green
He was the direct descendant of Vlad Dracula Tepes... which is fortunate, as he is the reincarnation of the same.

Idiot! He can't be the reincarnation of Dracula! If video games have taught me ANYTHING, it's that the reincarnation of Dracula is Soma Cruz! rolleyes

Aria of Sorrows people! Do your freaking homework!

Unfrotunately, I was a fluffy twit for a good couple of months, but I came away with some good stories.

The best fluffy I ever met claimed to be a were-wolf cursed to human form; this is excellent. A wonderfuly retarded claim, that can be defended endlessly!

"Serriously, I would totally turn into a wolf-man right now...but I've been cursed." Gives me the giggles everytime I think about that.

The other funny story is about my one aquaintence; he's a bit fluffy and quite insane, but he's at least good for some stories so long as you don't have to talk to him longer then an hour or three.

In anyevent, he has devoloped a wau to have a joke for Pagans off all kinds, fluffy or otherwise.

If they're not retarded, he jokes by saying "I have a spell that controls the rule of three! hahaha!"

If they're fluffy, he flips it around and says, "Be careful....I have a spell....that controls the rule of three!"

I don't know...the concepts of learning to beat the fluf at their own game amuses me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:40 pm
Fiddlers Green
Of course, his lineage!
Over the course of 5 years he claimed the following pure bloodlines: Romanian, Rroma, Basque, Atlantean, Cherokee, Apache, Wallachian, Celtic, Norse, and Babylonian.

Wow. Better than my Pegan heritage by 245 points! (Bonus points for knowing that's a reference to Dave Barry does Japan and the Business Card War game)

Quote:
He was alternately a Grigori, a Nephilim, Vampire, Dragon, Loup' Garou, and Demon.

No more In Nomine or White Wolf books for this kid, please.

Quote:

And I thought being your own grandpa was awkward.

Quote:
He protected the 2nd and 6th seals to the netherworld, the conjunction point of which just happened to be a few blocks from the local cigarette store, at the Transit Centre.

I have evidence that there's a Hellmouth near my house. It's called a "mall".

Quote:
He was cast out of the Navy for levitating between the barracks.

What is that, an Exorcismal Discharge? Section 666?

Quote:
He commanded Varpulis, Tchernobog, and Kolyada.

I prefer commanding Smirnoff and Kahlua.

Quote:
He wielded an ancient Katana heirloom of the Masamune family (Who must have run the local tobacco shoppe, cause that's where he baought it) from a hundred years before Christ... Forget the fact that Katanas hadn't yet been developed...

Or that the Japanese weren't Japanese yet...

Quote:
So, we had spared a few times, and I had grown tired of his pretense... So I asked if he would like to go Steel. He agreed, but warned me his Power-wrought Blade (I guess Stainless Steel is power-wrought) may shatter my sword (Algernon, a very high iron content blade I obtained at a smithy at a Ren Fair... not ancient, but very servicable)... well... to make a long and embarrassing story short (He was a foot taller than I, and had longish arms, his blade was also longer than mine... he should have drawn first blood easy.) he parried one of my strikes with the edge of his blade, Transforming his Katana into a crude wakazashi (His blade shattered). Details are available for those who desire them.

Problem 1: Disrespect of blade by drawing it without sufficient training. I've never heard of any religious concept of reincarnation that says that all of your physical skills transfer into your new body.
Problem 2: Even if all your physical skills do transfer, I don't think Tepes was skilled in any form of Japanese sword form.
Problem 3: Sadly enough, he parried right. At least, it would have been right if his blade was forged in the Japanese tradition, instead of cast and ground like most display blades. Then again, for a display katana, there is no right way to parry - they're not strong enough in any dimension to take a real blow.

Quote:
That's enough for today, but stay tuned for more episodes of the Dark Angler (he was actually really good at fishing)... next episode: How White Wolf must pay for revealing the secrets of his ancient Bloodline.

Tell him he has to get in line. I have dibs on Mark Rein-Hagen for letting that crap group Black Dog of the Camarilla have so much power in Atlanta. Drove me right out of the Cam (the somewhat sane RP group, not the people-who-actually-think-they-are-vampires).  

Henry Dorsett Case

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:57 pm
Kuroiban

The best fluffy I ever met claimed to be a were-wolf cursed to human form; this is excellent. A wonderfuly retarded claim, that can be defended endlessly!

"Serriously, I would totally turn into a wolf-man right now...but I've been cursed." Gives me the giggles everytime I think about that.

Wait? We're counting generic Otherkin in this? Good gods- I wouldn't know where the stories stop if we do that! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:38 pm
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban

Wait? We're counting generic Otherkin in this? Good gods- I wouldn't know where the stories stop if we do that! sweatdrop

Aw HELL naw. 'Cuz Otherkin-bashing eventually turns into furry-bashing. And I am to furry fandom what reagun is to being Celtic.

Well, as long as we're on the topic of Otherkin...I can't tell you the number of times I've heard "They shouldn't sell silver at this shop; don't they know that's discriminatory against Garou?" at RenFest. And I don't know about you, but there are only so many times I can hear that before I stop believing it's just Celeblin-caliber deadpan.  

Henry Dorsett Case

Collowrath

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:41 pm
I sorta have two stories. Neither of them are stories so much as a look into my uber-fluff past. ( crying )

Cut to me in the eighth grade. I was a total Mr. Dark/Wikkin. I would tell people all the time that I would "summon imps" and kill them for fun, and that I'd hunt demons and that I was best buddies with the Goddess and the God was evil. redface

Cut to a few years ago, talking to a friend who "dabbled in the dark arts," trying to convince me (a much better educated me) that he could "blink." Yes. Close his eyes and appear somewhere else. Straight out of Charmed, that.

I am SO glad I'm not like that any more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:53 pm
Speaking of self-fluffy pasts:

At the age of 20, I let a couple of fluffy friends convince me during a past life meditation that I invented the use of a basket to thresh wheat. During another one, I half-convinced myself that the life previous to this one was two-hundred years long and was ended in 1968 by a bunch of loving, Christian, hippy vampire-hunters who displayed the skulls of their kills on their love wagon. xd  

Aesi

Pelta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:48 am
Aesi
I half-convinced myself that the life previous to this one was two-hundred years long and was ended in 1968 by a bunch of loving, Christian, hippy vampire-hunters who displayed the skulls of their kills on their love wagon. xd
rofl I like that one!

Ok, an ex of mine has a notoriously fluffy friend (why he's still friends with her, I don't know) who he once invited over to his house. She took one look at his bookcase, saw the Key of Solomon and cried, "What is that doing there!? Don't you know it'll burst into flames if exposed to sunlight?!?"

neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:43 am
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai

User Image

Do remember I called first dibbs.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:48 am
reagun ban
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai

User Image

Do remember I called first dibbs.

Did you? Fiddler was telling me about this guy months ago!

HDC>> No, it doesn't. I don't care about people who pretend to be animals.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff