Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Territory For the Driven Out SnowClan Cats. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:06 pm
((No problem, I don't care. Bearclaw is just crabby.))

((And I like that idea. If someone found out- that could be super bad news for Goldenpaw.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:09 pm
((But does anyone want to come with Bearclaw? I don't want to do it all alone T.T ))

((Also- has anyone else noticed this? Everything on Gaia seems... smaller. It's like the entire site has shrunken. ))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:59 pm
((Seedpaw can go, he is a little injured from the battle, but I can make him recover enough.))

Seedpaw got to his feet and walked over to Bearclaw, with a slight limp. "I'll go with you Bearclaw."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:21 pm
(I'm back from my vacation so I'm coming to get you and bring you home...we can go kick MoonClan out of our territory biggrin )
(Someone tell me how long have to been in your horrible place your staying and what it looks like ^.^ THANKS!!!!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:59 pm
((Yay! Hear that MoonClan?))

((I actually don't really know how long we've been here... not much as happened)0  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:01 pm
Bearclaw flicked her tail. "You sure you can make it? I'm no medicine cat, but that limp looks like it coould be bad."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:19 am
Seedpaw nodded, "I think I can make it."

((We should have them run into Crystalstar while they are looking for a new camp.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:37 pm
((Good idea. Is that okay with you, Crystalstar?))

"Good." Bearclaw looked around to make sure everyone was present. "Well, let's get going." They began to pad out of the make-shift camp.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:19 am
Drippingpaw noticed as sedpaw started to leave. She looked up at the sky and coughed quitely, holding it back.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:21 pm
((Yeah, Goldenpaw will be coming back soon. So it will be a big surprise to her and stuff.))

Seedpaw followed with his head down. He was thinking of where his sister was. She is usually one to do this kind of stuff, but she passed it off so she could go hunting.  

ch3shire_c4t

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:29 am
(Sounds good ^.^)

Crystalstar had traveled for three days straight, only stopping to find a herb and food. "Don't worry, SnowClan. I'm coming." She parted her mouth to smell the air, she was getting closer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:24 pm
Doveflight looked at her clanmates and thought 'we will get moonclan for this' Anger flared her pelt she stared through nothing.  

xXxAngelic_LadyxXx

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:09 pm
Bearclaw looked around. Here would be a good place- this clearing is big enough to fit the entire clan, and food is plentiful. But the deputy shook her fur. It's so hot here! There'd be no way we could survive during the hotter times. We have to keep looking.

The patrol travelled on for a bit. Bearclaw twitched her nose. "You smell that?" she asked. I swear- that's Crystalstar's scent!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:17 pm
Mistpaw padded sadly and quietly back to the Clan, putting her catch in a temporary fresh-kill pile. She had caught more than she had ever caught before...but she was too upset to notice. She stomped lightly back to her tree-hole, slumping down and curling up in a ball.  

LeonWavreon

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:29 pm
Crystalstar pick up a strong scent, "Bearclaw?" She smelled again, it was her! "Bearclaw!" She called and followed the scent.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff