Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
OH MY GOSH!!! MY BEST ROLEPLAY IDEA!!! POST TEH PROFILEZ!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:34 am
Isa sat in the girls locker room crying.

(im changing her name to Isa)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:27 pm
((Okay, Dewpool, I changed it on the main page too. We might as well start now))

Karina stepped onto the bus and sat down.
"Well, here comes another crappy day to be living," she mumbled darkly. She looked up to see a guy staring at her. She threw him an angry glance, and he immediately looked away. She smirked coldly.
Yup, that's how it always is. Everyone's afraid of the big, bad "Black Rose". Hmph. The bus stopped at her school, so she got out of it and walked into the school building. On the way to her locker, she heard something from the girls' locker room.
"Might as well see what it is," she told herself. She opened the door and walked in.
"Is anyone in here?" she asked, trying to sound as little like herself as possible. Maybe she could trick someone into being her friend if they didn't know it was her, she thought.  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:55 pm
((can Lisana be the person in the girls' locker room? PLEASE? well if you say no, i'll just delete the post, but for now, its yes!))

Lisana walked out of hiding in the girls' locker room. "Hi! I'm Lisana. I thought i left something here from my class yesterday, but i guess not... Sorry if i spooked you," Lisana said, smiling. "who are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:26 pm
Jiro walked out of the boys locker room.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:32 pm
((Isa was in the locker room. With a hammer... Sorry, started thinking of Clue when I wrote the first sentence, and couldn't resist writing the second one. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:36 pm
((lol))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:48 pm
((Roleplay time!))

Marina looked up and down the street. See no cars or hearing any, she and her sisters ran across to the other side. They stood just infront of the grade school.
I have work today after school. Just so you know. Bye!
They yelled bye to her as she turned and ran for her school. She only did this after she dropped off her sisters, because they didn't run as fast as she could. She didn't have to, but the wind as it rushed by her felt great on hot days, and the exersize warmed her up on cold days. She walked through the front gate of her school.

~~~~~~~

Airen and Jamie sat themselves at there desks. Right next to each other, like always. Airen leaned over and whispered to her sister.
Did you put the mouse in Ms. Norma's drawer?
Jamie nodded. Soon, when their teacher opened her desk, she start screaming so bad. They had learned resently that Ms. Norma was SUPER scared of mice and other rodents. The two giggled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:50 pm
Jiro closed his locker and walked out of the school yard.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:50 pm
((Lisana AND Isa can be in the locker room if you want))

"I'm Ka.....trina. Katrina," Karina lied, not wanting to give away who she really was. She knew that the fake name was close to her real one, but she didn't care, it was different enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:53 pm
Jiro walked around town with his usaule long pants,long sleved robe, and white gloves so no one really knew about his automail,he wanted it to be secret for a bit because the accident happened about a year ago.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:52 pm
Melody ran down the sidewalk towards her school. She looked at her watch, it was nearly the time when school starts, and that means they will be closing the gate soon. She started running even faster. And just when things couldn't get any worse, she tripped on a rock and all her stuff went flying. She grunted as she hit the ground. She blinked her eyes open and sat up. She looked at her hands, they were scraped up and bleeding a little. She could feel her right cheek burning and she guessed that it as scraped up too. "Great, now I will never make it in time."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:38 pm
Jiro walked up to the girl that fell "Need some help?"Jiro asked and helpped the girl up to her feet.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:44 pm
((OK! THANKS!!!))

Lisana nodded. "Its nice to meet you Katrina," Lisana said. Then she looked at the clock on the wall. "oh great... i'm going to be late for my next class... Want to talk later then?" Lisana asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:40 pm
Melody blushed, "Oh-Uh, thanks." She said trying to avoid eye contact, she wasn't used to much interaction with others. She grabbed a couple papers that were still blowing around in the wind, then she stuffed them inside one of her books.  

ch3shire_c4t

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:57 pm
"Um...sure!" Karina answered, surprised that Lisana believed her so quickly. She left the locker room and went to her 1st class, math.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff